L Brands, Inc. (LB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
LB Stock Summary
- L Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.84% of US listed stocks.
- LB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.81% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LB has reported earnings growth of -935.02%, putting it ahead of only 1.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAL, HLT, UIS, FAT, and PPD.
- LB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.lb.com.
LB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LB's price/sales ratio is 7.14% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.3.
- LB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LB.
LB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -175.03%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.03%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -81.59%.
The table below shows LB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.07||52-week high||$80.99|
|Prev. close||$79.48||52-week low||$23.79|
|Day high||$80.99||Avg. volume||4,299,826|
|50-day MA||$70.69||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$54.49||Market Cap||22.00B|
L Brands, Inc. (LB) Company Bio
L Brands Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of womens intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. The company operates in three segments: Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works International. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
LB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for L Brands Inc. To summarize, we found that L Brands Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 20.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of L Brands Inc, consider:
- L Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), L Brands Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 62.78% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LB Latest Social Stream
View Full LB Social Stream
Latest LB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LB as an investment opportunity.
GameStop Corp. and future standalone public company Victoria's Secret are among the additions to the S&P 400 mid cap index, index provider S&P Dow Jones Indices said late Tuesday.
L Brands (LB) closed at $77.53 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.09% move from the prior day.
GXO Logistics, Victoria's Secret & GameStop Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Strategic Education, World Fuel Services & Lakeland Financial to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600:
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best consumer discretionary stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the consumer discretionary industry’s outlook for 2021, and go directly to the 5 Best Consumer Discretionary Stocks to Buy Now. Consumer discretionary businesses sell items that are non-essential yet desirable […]
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
LB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|