L Brands, Inc. (LB): Price and Financial Metrics
LB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LB is -17.9 -- better than merely 0.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.18 for L Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.25% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LB has reported earnings growth of 676.65%, putting it ahead of 97.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTDR, TUP, CYH, STAF, and AZO.
- LB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.lb.com.
LB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.12||52-week high||$67.91|
|Prev. close||$65.90||52-week low||$8.80|
|Day high||$65.72||Avg. volume||4,274,996|
|50-day MA||$57.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.18||Market Cap||17.88B|
L Brands, Inc. (LB) Company Bio
L Brands Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of womens intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. The company operates in three segments: Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works International. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
LB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for L Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that L Brands Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of L Brands Inc, consider:
- L Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), L Brands Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 59.91% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LB Latest Social Stream
View Full LB Social Stream
Latest LB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LB as an investment opportunity.
L Brands (LB) closed at $65.90 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.41% move from the prior day.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: L Brands, Levi Strauss, Citi Trends, Conns and WilliamsSonoma
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
The retail sector is trying to get back on its feet and the new round of stimulus has given people more spending power, which is helping companies like L Brands (LB), WilliamsSonoma (WSM) and Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI)
Ulta Beauty (ULTA) gains from strong e-commerce advancement as well as growth in skincare products sales, amid the pandemic.
LB Price Returns
Continue Researching LBWant to see what other sources are saying about L Brands Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!