L Brands, Inc. (LB): Price and Financial Metrics
LB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LB is -10.52 -- better than just 1.32% of US stocks.
- LB's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L Brands Inc are HRB, M, VVV, GPS, and HOG.
- LB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.lb.com.
LB Stock Price Chart More Charts
LB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.16||52-week high||$29.02|
|Prev. close||$20.28||52-week low||$15.80|
|Day high||$20.28||Avg. volume||8,101,392|
|50-day MA||$18.26||Dividend yield||5.95%|
|200-day MA||$21.15||Market Cap||5.57B|
L Brands, Inc. (LB) Company Bio
L Brands Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of womens intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. The company operates in three segments: Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works International. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.