L Brands, Inc. (LB): Price and Financial Metrics
LB Stock Summary
- L Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.14% of US listed stocks.
- LB's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRB, THG, VVV, HBI, and SIGI.
- Visit LB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lb.com.
LB Stock Price Chart More Charts
LB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.83||52-week high||$32.74|
|Prev. close||$17.39||52-week low||$15.80|
|Day high||$17.88||Avg. volume||5,483,796|
|50-day MA||$17.78||Dividend yield||6.9%|
|200-day MA||$22.25||Market Cap||4.93B|
L Brands, Inc. (LB) Company Bio
L Brands Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of womens intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. The company operates in three segments: Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works International. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.