L Brands, Inc. (LB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, LB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 90.92% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- LB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.12% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MHLD, SPRT, ASML, EVOL and JBHT.
LB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding L Brands Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 63.24% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for L Brands Inc are:
- LB's market cap is about 4 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.53% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, LB is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 9.79% of stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.97% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LB Dividend Chart
LB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|