Luther Burbank Corporation (LBC): Price and Financial Metrics
LBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.45||52-week high||$12.27|
|Prev. close||$9.31||52-week low||$7.73|
|Day high||$9.75||Avg. volume||35,209|
|50-day MA||$8.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.22||Market Cap||482.11M|
LBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LBC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 137 days.
- LBC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LBC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LUTHER BURBANK CORP is higher than it is for about 97.19% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.82 for LUTHER BURBANK CORP; that's greater than it is for 92.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LUTHER BURBANK CORP comes in at -36.02%, a number that bests merely 7.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUTHER BURBANK CORP are WTBA, HBNC, KRNY, INBK, and WAFD.
- Visit LBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lutherburbanksavings.com.
LBC Valuation Summary
- LBC's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 60.87% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBC.
LBC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 81.24%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.97%.
The table below shows LBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.7% of graded US stocks.
- LBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 415th of 431 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Luther Burbank Corporation (LBC) Company Bio
Luther Burbank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Luther Burbank Savings that provides various banking products and services for individuals, entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses in California, Washington, and Oregon. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Santa Rosa, California.
LBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBC Latest Social Stream
View Full LBC Social Stream
Latest LBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUTHER BURBANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBC as an investment opportunity.
Libero Copper & Gold Corporation (TSXV: LBC) (OTCQB: LBCMF) (DE: 29H) announces it has closed the first tranche of a non-brokered private placement (the "Offering") for the sale of 9,130,000 units (the "Units") at a price of C$0.05 per Unit for gross proceeds of C$456,500. Each Unit is comprised of one common share (each, a "Unit Share") and one common share purchase warrant (each, a "Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one common share (each, a "Warrant Share") at a
Second Quarter 2023 Highlights Net income of $6.9 million, or $0.14 per diluted shareNet interest margin of 1.27%Return on average assets and equity of 0.33% and 3.94%, respectivelyNoninterest expense to average assets of 0.76%Deposits increased 3% to $5.8 billionEstimated uninsured deposits of $997.8 million, or 17.1% of total depositsOn-balance sheet liquidity plus borrowing capacity of more than 3 times uninsured depositsNonperforming assets to total assets of 0.06%Book value per share of $13
MVB Financial (MVBF) and Integrated Financial terminate their all-stock merger deal.
Washington Federal, Inc. and Luther Burbank Corporation Announce Receipt of Shareholder Approval for Merger
SEATTLE, May 05, 2023--Washington Federal, Inc. (NASDAQ: WAFD) ("Washington Federal"), the parent company of Washington Federal Bank ("WaFd Bank"), and Luther Burbank Corporation (NASDAQ: LBC) ("Luther Burbank"), the parent company of Luther Burbank Savings, jointly announced today that, at special meetings of their respective shareholders held on May 4, 2023, Washington Federal shareholders approved the issuance of shares of Washington Federal’s common stock to the shareholders of Luther Burban
Luther Burbank ( NASDAQ:LBC ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$36.0m (down 24% from 1Q...
LBC Price Returns