Luther Burbank Corporation (LBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LBC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- LBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LBC Stock Summary
- LBC's went public 3.79 years ago, making it older than merely 12.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Luther Burbank Corp is higher than it is for about 96.37% of US stocks.
- LBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUBI, TFSL, ISBC, PBIP, and INBK.
- Visit LBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lutherburbanksavings.com.
LBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LBC's price/earnings ratio is 3.64% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- Over the past 45 months, LBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- LBC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.3 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBC.
LBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.42% of graded US stocks.
- LBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 421st of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.82||52-week high||$13.28|
|Prev. close||$12.69||52-week low||$7.58|
|Day high||$12.85||Avg. volume||46,291|
|50-day MA||$12.75||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$11.58||Market Cap||663.09M|
Luther Burbank Corporation (LBC) Company Bio
Luther Burbank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Luther Burbank Savings that provides various banking products and services for individuals, entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses in California, Washington, and Oregon. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Santa Rosa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBC Latest Social Stream
View Full LBC Social Stream
Latest LBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luther Burbank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ROSA, Calif., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luther Burbank Corporation (NASDAQ: LBC), the holding company for Luther Burbank Savings, announced this week that it was awarded a $25,000 grant by FHLBank San Francisco (FHLBank) to benefit organizations promoting financial stability in communities throughout California. The $25,000 grant will be used to fund Rebuilding Together’s capacity-building award for low-income seniors struggling to maintain their homes. As the costs of food, medic
Luther Burbank (LBC) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Luther Burbank (LBC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
LBC, HVT, ATCO, and HFWA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 12, 2021.
Luther Burbank (LBC) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
LBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|