Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT): Price and Financial Metrics
LBRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.96||52-week high||$21.25|
|Prev. close||$19.87||52-week low||$11.18|
|Day high||$19.80||Avg. volume||3,055,594|
|50-day MA||$19.21||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$15.69||Market Cap||3.20B|
LBRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRT POWR Grades
- LBRT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- LBRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LBRT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
LBRT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.42, LIBERTY ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIBERTY ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 269.56%; that's higher than 95.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LBRT's revenue has grown 35.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.84% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIBERTY ENERGY INC are CPA, GROM, USNA, USEG, and CRC.
- Visit LBRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertyfrac.com.
LBRT Valuation Summary
- LBRT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 56.25% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- LBRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.4 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRT.
LBRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.05% of graded US stocks.
- LBRT's asset turnover comes in at 1.056 -- ranking 13th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Company Bio
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. It has 13 active fleets. The company provides its services primarily in the Permian Basin, the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the Williston Basin, and the Powder River Basin. Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
LBRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRT Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRT Social Stream
Latest LBRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRT as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Wall Street Analysts See a 26.37% Upside in Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 26.4% in Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Recent 3.8% pullback isn't enough to hurt long-term Liberty Energy (NYSE:LBRT) shareholders, they're still up 140% over 3 years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
On November 3, 2023, R Elliott, the Chief Legal Officer of Liberty Energy Inc (NYSE:LBRT), sold 10,000 shares of the company.
LBRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LBRTWant to do more research on Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch