Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LBRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LBRT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- LBRT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LBRT Stock Summary
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock had its IPO on January 12, 2018, making it an older stock than only 14% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liberty Oilfield Services Inc comes in at 84.84%, a number that bests 92.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGS, KRP, NES, AEL, and PUMP.
- Visit LBRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.libertyfrac.com.
LBRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LBRT's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 44 months, LBRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.
- LBRT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRT.
LBRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.05% of graded US stocks.
- LBRT's asset turnover comes in at 1.056 -- ranking 13th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LBRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.74||52-week high||$17.78|
|Prev. close||$11.79||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$11.88||Avg. volume||1,573,609|
|50-day MA||$10.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.06||Market Cap||2.12B|
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Company Bio
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. It has 13 active fleets. The company provides its services primarily in the Permian Basin, the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the Williston Basin, and the Powder River Basin. Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRT Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRT Social Stream
Latest LBRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Oilfield Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRT as an investment opportunity.
These are the oil and gas stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
Over the past 3 months, 4 analysts have published their opinion on Liberty Oilfield Services (NYSE: LBRT ) stock. These analysts
Investment company SFT Delaware Ivy Small Cap Growth Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Red Rock Resorts Inc, Herc Holdings Inc, BTRS Holdings Inc, Paycor HCM Inc, Veritex Holdings Inc, sells Five9 Inc, Mercury Systems Inc, Penumbra Inc, 1Life Healthcare Inc, Lithia Motors Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, SFT Delaware Ivy Small Cap Growth Fund.
Investment company Vip Value Strategies Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys Crane Co, Adtalem Global Education Inc, Curtiss-Wright Corp, Dollar Tree Inc, NCR Corp, sells Mattel Inc, Capital One Financial Corp, Americold Realty Trust, Fairfax Financial Holdings, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Vip Value Strategies Portfolio.
Investment company VanEck Oil Services ETF (Current Portfolio) buys TechnipFMC PLC, Liberty Oilfield Services Inc, DMC Global Inc, Select Energy Services Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, VanEck Oil Services ETF.
LBRT Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRTWant to do more research on Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch