Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LBRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LBRT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LBRT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LBRT Stock Summary
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock had its IPO on January 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 15.38% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that LBRT's revenue has grown 155.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.9% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Oilfield Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NGS, PUMP, RNGR, APRN, and MCS.
- LBRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's official web site, go to www.libertyfrac.com.
LBRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LBRT's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 44 months, LBRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.
- LBRT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRT.
LBRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.05% of graded US stocks.
- LBRT's asset turnover comes in at 1.056 -- ranking 13th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LBRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.68||52-week high||$20.05|
|Prev. close||$12.76||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$12.98||Avg. volume||2,456,299|
|50-day MA||$15.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.24||Market Cap||2.37B|
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Company Bio
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. It has 13 active fleets. The company provides its services primarily in the Permian Basin, the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the Williston Basin, and the Powder River Basin. Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRT Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRT Social Stream
Latest LBRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Oilfield Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRT as an investment opportunity.
Liberty Oilfield Services' (LBRT) fourth-quarter adjusted EBITDA was $20.6 million against the prior-year quarter figure of $7.1 million.
Liberty Oilfield Services press release (NYSE:LBRT): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.31. Revenue of $683.74M (+165.4% Y/Y). Adjusted EBITDA decreased to $21M from $32M in the third quarter....
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) CEO Chris Wright on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Chris Wright - Chief Executive Officer Michael Stock - Chief Financial Officer Ron Gusek - President Conference Call Participants Arun Jayaram - JPMorgan Chase & Co. Ian MacPherson - Piper Sandler Neil...
Shares of Liberty Oilfield Services (NYSE: LBRT) were down 6.5% during extended trading hours on February 8, after the oilfield service provider company reported mixed Q4 results, beating revenues estimates but falling way short of analysts' earnings expectations. Q4 Numbers Disappointingly, the company reported an adjusted loss of $0.31 per share, much worse than the street’s estimated loss of $0.17 per share. Comparatively, the company reported a loss of $0.22 per share for the prior-year period. However, revenues jumped 5% year-over-year to $684 million and exceeded consensus estimates of $674.32 million.
The Denver fracking business has posted larger losses despite an industry rebound, but the CEO says better results are ahead.
LBRT Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRTWant to do more research on Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch