Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT): Price and Financial Metrics
LBRT Stock Summary
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.26% of US listed stocks.
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock had its IPO on January 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 4.18% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 101.06%, Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liberty Oilfield Services Inc are BGCP, CELP, TSQ, FPI, and ESRT.
- LBRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's official web site, go to www.libertyfrac.com.
LBRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
LBRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.62||52-week high||$17.70|
|Prev. close||$10.53||52-week low||$7.89|
|Day high||$10.71||Avg. volume||744,893|
|50-day MA||$9.09||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$12.71||Market Cap||1.19B|
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Company Bio
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. It has 13 active fleets. The company provides its services primarily in the Permian Basin, the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the Williston Basin, and the Powder River Basin. Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Denver, Colorado.