Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRT POWR Grades
- LBRT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 48.29% of US stocks.
- LBRT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- LBRT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LBRT Stock Summary
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock had its IPO on January 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.09% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LBRT is currently 78.7, higher than 94.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Oilfield Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of 270.23%; that's higher than 91.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Oilfield Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NEX, NGS, AINC, CVLG, and APRN.
- LBRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's official web site, go to www.libertyfrac.com.
LBRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LBRT's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 44 months, LBRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.
- LBRT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRT.
LBRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.15% of graded US stocks.
- LBRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.9 -- ranking 17th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LBRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.36||52-week high||$17.78|
|Prev. close||$10.64||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$11.40||Avg. volume||1,291,940|
|50-day MA||$10.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.06||Market Cap||2.05B|
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Company Bio
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. It has 13 active fleets. The company provides its services primarily in the Permian Basin, the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the Williston Basin, and the Powder River Basin. Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRT Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRT Social Stream
Latest LBRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Oilfield Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRT as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, September 01, 2021--Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (NYSE: LBRT; "Liberty" or the "Company") announced today it will host investor meetings at the following conferences.
Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
DENVER, August 16, 2021--Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (NYSE: LBRT) and Rolls-Royce announced today the selection of Rolls-Royce’s mtu gas generator sets to power Liberty’s next generation digiFrac™ electric frac pumps. Liberty’s digiFrac is the industry’s first purpose-built, fully integrated electric frac pump with high power density and significantly lower emissions compared to the best available frac pump technology in the market. Rolls-Royce mtu gas generator sets (gensets) will be used to
Liberty Oilfield Services' (LBRT) second-quarter adjusted EBITDA was $36.6 million against the prior-year quarter loss of $8.3 million.
Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -141.67% and -2.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LBRT Price Returns
Continue Researching LBRTWant to do more research on Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch