Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBRT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LBRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- LBRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- LBRT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
LBRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LIBERTY ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIBERTY ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of -247.12%; that's higher than just 6.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LIBERTY ENERGY INC comes in at 76.43%, a number that bests 88.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SD, MXC, GNK, LOCO, and AINC.
- LBRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.libertyfrac.com.
LBRT Valuation Summary
- LBRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.5; this is 48.72% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 60 months, LBRT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBRT.
LBRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.05% of graded US stocks.
- LBRT's asset turnover comes in at 1.056 -- ranking 13th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LBRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LBRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.66||52-week high||$20.05|
|Prev. close||$14.76||52-week low||$8.74|
|Day high||$15.36||Avg. volume||2,553,186|
|50-day MA||$15.89||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$14.85||Market Cap||2.68B|
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) Company Bio
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. provides hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. It has 13 active fleets. The company provides its services primarily in the Permian Basin, the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the Williston Basin, and the Powder River Basin. Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBRT Latest Social Stream
View Full LBRT Social Stream
Latest LBRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBRT as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Liberty Energy Inc. ( NYSE:LBRT ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Wall Street Analysts Believe Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) Could Rally 27%: Here's is How to Trade
The mean of analysts' price targets for Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) points to a 27.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
LBRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LBRTWant to do more research on Liberty Oilfield Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Oilfield Services Inc (LBRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch