LendingClub Corporation (LC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LC POWR Grades
- LC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.36% of US stocks.
- LC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.5% of US stocks).
LC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.86%, LendingClub Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.48% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LC is more volatile than 94.44% of stocks we're observing.
- LendingClub Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LendingClub Corp are ICHR, JMIA, MTBC, TNET, and PHR.
- LC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LendingClub Corp's official web site, go to www.lendingclub.com.
LC Valuation Summary
- LC's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 408.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 746.5 over the prior 81 months.
- LC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1028.6 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LC.
LC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.04%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -87.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -70.1%.
The table below shows LC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.31% of graded US stocks.
- LC's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 39th of 431 Banking stocks.
- OPOF, IROQ, and RM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LC.
The table below shows LC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.64||52-week high||$36.34|
|Prev. close||$34.37||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$36.19||Avg. volume||2,359,140|
|50-day MA||$29.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.28||Market Cap||3.51B|
LendingClub Corporation (LC) Company Bio
LendingClub operates as an online marketplace for connecting borrowers and investors in the United States. Its marketplace facilitates various types of loan products for consumers and small businesses, including unsecured personal loans, super prime consumer loans, unsecured education and patient finance loans, and unsecured small business loans. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LC Latest Social Stream
View Full LC Social Stream
Latest LC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LendingClub Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LC as an investment opportunity.
Excitement has been growing over LendingClub's new model and the company's potential earnings power.
Now that we are deep into October, third-quarter earnings season is officially in high gear. It's important for investors to watch earnings reports, as they have the power to send stocks higher or lower, as well as shift investor sentiment. Earnings reports provide a three-month snapshot of how a company performed, as well as commentary from management about the future performance and longer-term strategy of that company.
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE:LC) concluded the trading at $34.79 on Thursday, October 21 with a fall of -1.08% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $35.17 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.79 with its price kept floating in the range … LendingClub Corporation (LC) Could Be Possessing A Gold Mine Read More »
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE:LC) Currently 1.25% Above Its 52-Week High But The Upside Potential May Surprise You
In last trading session, LendingClub Corporation (NYSE:LC) saw 2.62 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.87. Companys recent per share price level of $35.17 trading at $1.31 or 3.87% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $3.41B. That closing price of LCs stock is at LendingClub Corporation (NYSE:LC) Currently 1.25% Above Its 52-Week High But The Upside Potential May Surprise You Read More »
Marshall Wace LLP cut its stake in LendingClub Co. (NYSE:LC) by 34.7% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 2,234,414 shares of the credit services providers stock after selling 1,189,431 shares during the period. Marshall Wace LLPs holdings in LendingClub 
LC Price Returns