LendingClub Corporation (LC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- LC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LendingClub Corp is higher than just 6.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that LC's revenue has grown -57.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.57% of US companies in our set.
- LendingClub Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 92.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LendingClub Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFSW, QUIK, XENT, RPAY, and RYB.
- LC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LendingClub Corp's official web site, go to www.lendingclub.com.
LC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.94||52-week high||$22.68|
|Prev. close||$12.98||52-week low||$4.32|
|Day high||$12.94||Avg. volume||2,521,208|
|50-day MA||$15.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.62||Market Cap||1.26B|
LendingClub Corporation (LC) Company Bio
LendingClub operates as an online marketplace for connecting borrowers and investors in the United States. Its marketplace facilitates various types of loan products for consumers and small businesses, including unsecured personal loans, super prime consumer loans, unsecured education and patient finance loans, and unsecured small business loans. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
LC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LC Latest Social Stream
View Full LC Social Stream
Latest LC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LendingClub Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LC as an investment opportunity.
Today, LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), America's leading digital marketplace bank, is proud to join Civic Alliance, a nonpartisan coalition of more than 1,200 businesses working together to encourage every American to participate in shaping our country's future. Civic Alliance strengthens our democracy by encouraging civic participation, supporting safe, accessible and trusted elections and building an engaged civic culture.
The marketplace bank is really a new concept, and the company's first-quarter earnings show its strong potential.
Photo by Michael Vi/iStock Editorial via Getty Images LendingClub (LC) is a leading U.S. national digital marketplace bank. The operating word is a bank, as such, its competitive position, compared to other FinTechs in this space, is bolstered by lower cost of funds as well as savings on Issuance Bank...
LendingClub Corporation (LC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Sameer Gokhale - Head, Investor Relations Scott Sanborn - Chief Executive Officer Tom Casey - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Henry Coffey - Wedbush Steven Kwok - KBW Presentation Operator Good day. And...
Regi Vengalil Regi Vengalil, Chief Financial Officer of Metromile, Inc. SAN FRANCISCO, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Metromile, Inc. (NASDAQ: MILE, MILEW), a leading digital insurance platform and pay-per-mile auto insurer, today announced Regi Vengalil will join the company as Chief Financial Officer on May 24, 2021. Vengalil will be responsible for Metromile’s financial management, including financial planning and operations, treasury, investor relations, reinsurance and corporate development. He will play a critical role in advancing Metromile’s continued growth strategies and focus on ensuring the strength of the company’s balance sheet and delivering sustainable and profitable unit economics. “Regi has an impressive track record as a financial steward, corporate development st...
LC Price Returns