LendingClub Corporation (LC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- LC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.71% of US stocks).
LC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.86%, LendingClub Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.58% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of LendingClub Corp's share price is greater than that of 94.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LC comes in at 33.98% -- higher than that of 93.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LendingClub Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SGLB, ICHR, JMIA, MTBC, and TNET.
- Visit LC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lendingclub.com.
LC Valuation Summary
- LC's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 408.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 746.5 over the prior 81 months.
- LC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1028.6 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LC.
LC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.04%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -87.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -70.1%.
The table below shows LC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.47% of graded US stocks.
- LC's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 39th of 433 Banking stocks.
- OPOF, IROQ, and RM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LC.
The table below shows LC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.37||52-week high||$36.34|
|Prev. close||$34.79||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$34.79||Avg. volume||2,360,705|
|50-day MA||$29.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.16||Market Cap||3.39B|
LendingClub Corporation (LC) Company Bio
LendingClub operates as an online marketplace for connecting borrowers and investors in the United States. Its marketplace facilitates various types of loan products for consumers and small businesses, including unsecured personal loans, super prime consumer loans, unsecured education and patient finance loans, and unsecured small business loans. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LC Latest Social Stream
View Full LC Social Stream
Latest LC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LendingClub Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LC as an investment opportunity.
Shares of LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) traded at a new 52-week high today of $34.73. This new high was reached on below-average trading volume as 458,000 shares traded hands, while the average 30-day volume is approximately 1.8 million shares. Over the past year, LendingClub Corporation has traded in a range of $4.40 to $34.73 and is now at $33.82, 669% above that low. LendingClub is a company engaged in operating an online lending marketplace platform that connects borrowers and investors
Annie Armstrong, Chief Risk Officer at Lendingclub (NYSE:LC), made a large insider sell on October 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday showed that Armstrong sold 3,686 shares of Lendingclub at a price of $29.19. The total transaction amounted to $107,594. Following the transaction, Armstrong still owns 67,024 shares of Lendingclub worth $2,111,256. Lendingclub shares are trading up 0.96% at $31.5 at the tim
Alibaba’s been a public company for seven years.
While you always want to focus on stocks that will be good holdings for the long term, earnings reports can serve as a great catalyst for a quick upward move, which is why buying in in the weeks ahead of them can be a good way to start a new position. Here are four stocks to invest $1,000 in before they deliver their next earnings reports. The company, which is now the largest holding in my portfolio, is mainly in the business of originating personal loans online, using technology to streamline the underwriting of those loans as well as the application and approval processes for borrowers.
While there is no specific news, LendingClub may be bouncing back with the general market, or investors may be gearing up for Q3 earnings.
LC Price Returns