LendingClub Corporation (LC): Price and Financial Metrics
LC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.30||52-week high||$10.92|
|Prev. close||$6.38||52-week low||$4.73|
|Day high||$6.48||Avg. volume||1,785,200|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.45||Market Cap||690.79M|
LC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LENDINGCLUB CORP is higher than it is for about merely 8.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.28%, LENDINGCLUB CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.94% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LC comes in at 32.12% -- higher than that of 93.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LENDINGCLUB CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PLBY, BFI, SPNT, CGC, and CBRL.
- LC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LENDINGCLUB CORP's official web site, go to www.lendingclub.com.
LC Valuation Summary
- LC's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 40% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 786.1 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LC.
LC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -79.51%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 190.98%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.92%.
The table below shows LC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.7% of graded US stocks.
- LC's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 39th of 430 Banking stocks.
- OPOF, IROQ, and RM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LC.
The table below shows LC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LendingClub Corporation (LC) Company Bio
LendingClub operates as an online marketplace for connecting borrowers and investors in the United States. Its marketplace facilitates various types of loan products for consumers and small businesses, including unsecured personal loans, super prime consumer loans, unsecured education and patient finance loans, and unsecured small business loans. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
LC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LC Latest Social Stream
View Full LC Social Stream
Latest LC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENDINGCLUB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LC as an investment opportunity.
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), the parent company of LendingClub Bank, America's leading digital marketplace bank, today released key findings from the 28th edition of the Reality Check: Paycheck-To-Paycheck research series, conducted in partnership with PYMNTS Intelligence. The Holiday Shopping Deep Dive Edition examines the financial lifestyles and spending choices of U.S. consumers going into the 2023 holiday shopping season. This edition draws on insights from a survey of 3,640 U.S. con
LendingClub Bank Crosses $1 Billion Personal Loans Sold Through Its Structured Loan Certificates Program
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), the parent company of LendingClub Bank ("LendingClub"), America's leading digital marketplace bank, today announced it crossed $1 billion of personal loans sold through its Structured Loan Certificates Program ("SLCLC Program"). The company anticipates approximately $2 billion dollars of loan volume through the SLCLC Program over the next 6 months as it continues to scale.
Market forces rained on the parade of LendingClub Corporation ( NYSE:LC ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), the parent company of LendingClub Bank, America's leading digital marketplace bank, today released key findings from the 27th edition of the Reality Check: Paycheck-To-Paycheck research series, conducted in partnership with PYMNTS Intelligence. The Savings Deep Dive Edition examines consumers' ability to preserve their savings in the current economic environment, especially when faced with major expenditures. This edition draws on insights from a survey of 3,6
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE:LC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 LendingClub Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.05, expectations were $0.037. Operator: Hello, everyone. Thank you for attending today’s LendingClub Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Sierra, and I will be your moderator today. All lines will be muted during […]
LC Price Returns