Lannett Co Inc (LCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.3, LANNETT CO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.89% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, LANNETT CO INC has a higher such ratio than only 1.23% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.01 for LANNETT CO INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RFL, AGFS, FLNT, SWI, and AYTU.
- Visit LCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lannett.com.
LCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LCI's price/sales ratio is 94.74% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- LCI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCI.
LCI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.31%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.36%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.59%.
The table below shows LCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.22% of graded US stocks.
- LCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.579 -- ranking 62nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AWH, DRRX, and CLSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCI.
The table below shows LCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$3.03|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.48||Avg. volume||316,072|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.81||Market Cap||19.33M|
Lannett Co Inc (LCI) Company Bio
Lannett Company develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCI Latest Social Stream
View Full LCI Social Stream
Latest LCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANNETT CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCI as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning and the news behind them!
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced that subject dosing has been completed in the pivotal clinical trial of biosimilar insulin glargine, a product the company is co-developing with its strategic alliance partners within the HEC Group of companies (HEC). No serious adverse events have thus far been reported.
Market forces rained on the parade of Lannett Company, Inc. ( NYSE:LCI ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
Lannett Company Inc (NYSE: LCI) reported Q4 FY22 sales of $74.2 million, down from $106 million a year ago, slightly below the consensus of $74.65 million. Adjusted gross margin compressed to 14% from 25% a year ago. "For the quarter, net sales were in line with our expectations, adjusted EBITDA was at the top end of our guidance range and adjusted gross margin was better than anticipated, rebounding from our adjusted gross margin in recent quarters," said Tim Crew, CEO. Lannett posted an adjust
Q4 2022 Lannett Company Inc Earnings Call
LCI Price Returns