Lannett Co Inc (LCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCI POWR Grades
- LCI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- LCI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LCI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.53% of US stocks).
LCI Stock Summary
- LCI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.13 -- higher than just 1.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lannett Co Inc is reporting a growth rate of -755.16%; that's higher than only 2.39% of US stocks.
- Lannett Co Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lannett Co Inc are CPS, QRTEA, SPB, MCS, and BECN.
- Visit LCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lannett.com.
LCI Valuation Summary
- LCI's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 102.94% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.5.
- LCI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCI.
LCI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -168.27%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -60.48%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29%.
The table below shows LCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.53||52-week high||$10.70|
|Prev. close||$4.68||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$4.78||Avg. volume||832,376|
|50-day MA||$4.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.77||Market Cap||187.75M|
Lannett Co Inc (LCI) Company Bio
Lannett Company develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
LCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lannett Co Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LCI, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Lannett Co Inc over the past 5.7 years is -0.02%; that's better than only 17.58% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.92% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Lannett Co Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCI Latest Social Stream
View Full LCI Social Stream
Latest LCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lannett Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCI as an investment opportunity.
LANNETT expands respiratory pipeline, signs exclusive distribution agreement for generic SPIRIVA® handihaler®
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced that it has entered into an exclusive U.S. commercialization agreement for a therapeutically equivalent generic of Spiriva® Handihaler® (Tiotropium Bromide inhalation powder) with Respirent Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. The 10-year term of the agreement commences upon distribution of the product. U.S. sales of Spiriva Handihaler were $1.5 billion for the 12 months ending May, 2021 according to IQVIA, although actual generic market values are expected
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced that it recently began marketing Fluvastatin Sodium Extended-release Tablets, 80 mg, a partnered product. Total U.S. sales of Fluvastatin Sodium Extended-release Tablets, 80 mg, according to IQVIA market, were approximately $10 million for the 12 months ending May 2021, although actual generic market values are expected to be lower.
Lannett (LCI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol inhalation powder (100/50 mcg, 250/50 mcg and 500/50 mcg), which was submitted by Lannett on behalf of its strategic alliance partner, Respirent Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. The FDA assigned a Generic Drug User Fee Act of 2017 (GDUFA II) goal date for this priority original ANDA of January 31, 2022.
On Friday, investors were refusing the pill that is generic-drug specialist Lannett (NYSE: LCI). The company's shares took a painful hit, sinking by 13% after the company got the toss from a high-profile stock index. After market close Thursday S&P Dow Jones Indices, the company responsible for the closely followed S&P suite of securities indexes, announced a set of adjustments to three of its stock indicators.
LCI Price Returns