Lannett Co Inc (LCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LCI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LCI Stock Summary
- LCI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.24 -- higher than just 1.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Lannett Co Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.71% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -36.81 for Lannett Co Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHNG, SGMS, NGVT, AVCT, and KOS.
- Visit LCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lannett.com.
LCI Valuation Summary
- LCI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 97.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LCI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 37.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LCI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCI.
LCI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.55%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.72%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -60.48%.
The table below shows LCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.22% of graded US stocks.
- LCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.579 -- ranking 62nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AWH, DRRX, and CLSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCI.
The table below shows LCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.50||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.57||Avg. volume||390,077|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||21.68M|
Lannett Co Inc (LCI) Company Bio
Lannett Company develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCI Latest Social Stream
View Full LCI Social Stream
Latest LCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lannett Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCI as an investment opportunity.
Background In December 2019 I wrote this article and noted four issues Lannett (LCI) was facing. Respectively, the four were: opioid litigation, generic price fixing allegations, high debt, and the loss of the privately held Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals (JSP) partnership. On the opioid litigation, there are a number of complaints...
One thing we could say about the analysts on Lannett Company, Inc. ( NYSE:LCI ) - they aren't optimistic, having just...
Lannett Company, Inc. (LCI) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 03, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Robert Jaffe – Investor Relations Tim Crew – Chief Executive Officer John Kozlowski – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Henry – ROTH Capital Janet Smith – Raymond James Presentation Operator Welcome...
Lannett (NYSE:LCI) reported its Q2 earnings results on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 04:00 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement.
LCI Price Returns