Lannett Co Inc (LCI): Price and Financial Metrics
LCI Stock Summary
- LCI's current price/earnings ratio is 116.04, which is higher than 94.44% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, LCI has reported earnings growth of -136.1%, putting it ahead of just 10.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LCI comes in at 32.17% -- higher than that of 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lannett Co Inc are TEAR, COHR, SPRT, MKSI, and JRJC.
- Visit LCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lannett.com.
LCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
LCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.75||52-week high||$15.52|
|Prev. close||$8.95||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$8.91||Avg. volume||936,065|
|50-day MA||$8.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.49||Market Cap||352.86M|
Lannett Co Inc (LCI) Company Bio
Lannett Company develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
LCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lannett Co Inc. To summarize, we found that Lannett Co Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lannett Co Inc ended up being:
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 10.86% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 66% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 89.1% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 86.16% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|