Lannett Co Inc (LCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCI POWR Grades
- LCI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- LCI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.61% of US stocks).
LCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.14, Lannett Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lannett Co Inc is reporting a growth rate of -755.16%; that's higher than only 2.19% of US stocks.
- Lannett Co Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lannett Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CEIX, NBR, NRP, CIR, and ARNC.
- Visit LCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lannett.com.
LCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.56||52-week high||$10.70|
|Prev. close||$4.85||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$4.88||Avg. volume||583,521|
|50-day MA||$5.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.14||Market Cap||188.99M|
Lannett Co Inc (LCI) Company Bio
Lannett Company develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range of medical indications. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
LCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lannett Co Inc. To summarize, we found that Lannett Co Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LCI, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 22. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 3.76% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.45 years, is -0.19% -- higher than merely 9.03% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Lannett Co Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.8. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.55% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCI Latest Social Stream
View Full LCI Social Stream
Latest LCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lannett Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCI as an investment opportunity.
LCI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Lannett (LCI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 140.00% and -2.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Lannett Announces Closing Of $350 Million Senior Secured Notes And $190 Million Second Lien Senior Secured Loan Facility
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) today announced the closing of the $350 million aggregate principal amount of 7.750% senior secured notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private placement to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and outside the United States to persons other than U.S. persons in reliance upon Regulation S under the Securities Act.
Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) (the "Company" or "Lannett") today announced the pricing of the $350 million aggregate principal amount of 7.75% senior secured notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private placement to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and outside the United States to persons other than U.S. persons in reliance upon Regulation S under the Securities Act. The sale of the Notes to the initial purchasers is expected to settle on April 22, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
PHILADELPHIA , April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI ) (the "Company") today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $350 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes due 2026 (the "Notes") in a private placement to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and outside the United States to persons other than U.S. persons in reliance upon Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes are expected to bear interest that will be payable semiannually. The Notes will mature in April 2026 , unless earlier redeemed or repurchased in accordance with their terms. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LCI Price Returns