Lucid Group Inc. (LCID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCID POWR Grades
- LCID scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 68.24% of US stocks.
- LCID's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- LCID's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
LCID Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.14, LUCID GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than 94.78% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LCID's revenue has grown 2,143.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.63% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of LUCID GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 87.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUCID GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RIVN, LYEL, U, DDOG, and ENVX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LCID's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001811210.
LCID Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LCID's EV/EBIT ratio is 187.12% lower, now standing at -11.5.
- Over the past 32 months, LCID's price/sales ratio has gone down 384.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCID.
LCID's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCID has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.4% of graded US stocks.
- LCID's asset turnover comes in at 0.002 -- ranking 60th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LCID's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.19||52-week high||$28.14|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$6.09|
|Day high||$8.31||Avg. volume||31,152,258|
|50-day MA||$9.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.15||Market Cap||14.99B|
Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) Company Bio
Lucid Motors, Inc. is an American electric vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Newark, California. Lucid's other divisions include energy storage, and original equipment manufacturing. The company was founded in 2007.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCID Latest Social Stream
View Full LCID Social Stream
Latest LCID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUCID GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCID as an investment opportunity.
Will LCID Stock Rebound from its February Slump?
Downside risk remains high.
Doug DeMuro talks ‘Cars & Bids,’ Tesla’s competition, and why ‘analog’ cars are the next big bet
If you love cars, and you watch a lot of YouTube, then you know Doug DeMuro. DeMuro has reviewed cars and written about the auto industry for some time now, but his real claim to fame stems from his YouTube channel, where his earnest, no frills, in-depth and entertaining car reviews have afforded him a legion of fan. DeMuro’s channel has over 4.6 million subscribers to date, and his more popular videos garner millions of views each. DeMuro’s internet stardom hasn’t kept him from shunning other pursuits, as he dipped his toe into the startup world with his auction site Cars & Bids, which focus on classic cars from the modern era (typically the ‘80s and up).
Lucid Opens New Retail Studio Location in California, at The Village at Corte Madera in Marin County
Lucid Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCID), setting new standards with the longest range, fastest charging electric car on the market, today announced the official opening of its latest Studio location in Corte Madera, CA. The new opening marks 35 Lucid Studio and service center locations in North America and 40 globally.
Dear LCID Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for April 24
Lucid will hold its annual meeting of stockholders on April 24, putting up for vote a total of six proposals.
Don’t Expect Polestar Stock to Regain a Full Charge
Bottom line: worries about execution, margins, and dilution will keep PSNY stock on low battery.
LCID Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...