LCNB Corporation (LCNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCNB POWR Grades
- LCNB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 99.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCNB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- LCNB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.47% of US stocks).
LCNB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.77%, Lcnb Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.16% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LCNB is more volatile than just 4.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Lcnb Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LARK, PEBO, BANF, CIVB, and RVSB.
- Visit LCNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lcnb.com.
LCNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LCNB's price/earnings ratio is 2.73% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 243 months, LCNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, LCNB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCNB.
LCNB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.59%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.42%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.25%.
The table below shows LCNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.55% of graded US stocks.
- LCNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 433 Banking stocks.
- MCB, WRLD, and CZNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCNB.
The table below shows LCNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$17.38||52-week low||$12.51|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||51,941|
|50-day MA||$17.39||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$17.20||Market Cap||218.75M|
LCNB Corporation (LCNB) Company Bio
LCNB Corp. operates as the financial holding company for LCNB National Bank that provides commercial and personal banking services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in Lebanon, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCNB Latest Social Stream
View Full LCNB Social Stream
Latest LCNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lcnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCNB as an investment opportunity.
LCNB (LCNB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LCNB, RGP, COP, and KW made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on October 11, 2021
LCNB Corp. ( NASDAQ:LCNB ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
LEBANON, Ohio, August 16, 2021--LCNB Corp. Announces Third Quarter Dividend
LCNB, UMPQ, CHCO, and JNPR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 13, 2021
LCNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|