LCNB Corporation (LCNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCNB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LCNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCNB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LCNB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.81% of US stocks).
LCNB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.35 for Lcnb Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.39%, Lcnb Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.67% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LCNB comes in at 14.36% -- higher than that of 84.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lcnb Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WSFS, SLCT, FMAO, WABC, and RNST.
- LCNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lcnb Corp's official web site, go to www.lcnb.com.
LCNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LCNB's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 3.
- LCNB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LCNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCNB.
LCNB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.06%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.48%.
The table below shows LCNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.10||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$17.12||52-week low||$12.51|
|Day high||$17.34||Avg. volume||62,425|
|50-day MA||$16.86||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$16.46||Market Cap||221.77M|
LCNB Corporation (LCNB) Company Bio
LCNB Corp. operates as the financial holding company for LCNB National Bank that provides commercial and personal banking services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in Lebanon, Ohio.
LCNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCNB Latest Social Stream
View Full LCNB Social Stream
Latest LCNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lcnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCNB as an investment opportunity.
MC, IPG, UCBI, and LCNB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 23, 2021.
LCNB (LCNB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.50% and 2.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LEBANON, Ohio, July 22, 2021--LCNB Corp. ("LCNB") (NASDAQ: LCNB) today announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021.
CWEN, NEP, LCNB, and IP made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 15, 2021.
LCNB (LCNB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LCNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|