LCNB Corporation (LCNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCNB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LCNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.97% of US stocks.
- LCNB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 153 days.
- LCNB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
LCNB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 156.4, LCNB CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.47 for LCNB CORP; that's greater than it is for 89.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 488.22%, LCNB CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVSB, LARK, FBNC, CADE, and CHCO.
- LCNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LCNB CORP's official web site, go to www.lcnb.com.
LCNB Valuation Summary
- LCNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.7; this is 11.01% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LCNB's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCNB.
LCNB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.58%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 51.29%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.96%.
The table below shows LCNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.32% of graded US stocks.
- LCNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 163rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- MCB, WRLD, and FMAO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCNB.
The table below shows LCNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCNB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LCNB, see our LCNB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LCNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.97||52-week high||$19.10|
|Prev. close||$16.51||52-week low||$14.73|
|Day high||$17.05||Avg. volume||15,956|
|50-day MA||$17.89||Dividend yield||5.14%|
|200-day MA||$16.78||Market Cap||191.08M|
LCNB Corporation (LCNB) Company Bio
LCNB Corp. operates as the financial holding company for LCNB National Bank that provides commercial and personal banking services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in Lebanon, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCNB Latest Social Stream
View Full LCNB Social Stream
Latest LCNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LCNB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCNB as an investment opportunity.
LCNB (LCNB) Surges 5.9%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
LCNB (LCNB) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Earnings growth of 1.7% over 5 years hasn't been enough to translate into positive returns for LCNB (NASDAQ:LCNB) shareholders
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
LCNB Corp. Announces New 500,000 Share Repurchase Program
LEBANON, Ohio, February 28, 2023--LCNB Corp. (Nasdaq: LCNB) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program under which the Company is authorized to repurchase up to 500,000 shares of its common stock (the "Program").
Best Income Stocks to Buy for February 24th
DE, LCNB and MFIC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on February 24, 2023.
Dividend Challengers List Ranked By Yield: Top 25
In this article, we discuss top 25 dividend challengers by yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Challengers List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Challengers are companies that have raised their dividends for five years or more. These companies […]
LCNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LCNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lcnb Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lcnb Corp (LCNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lcnb Corp (LCNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lcnb Corp (LCNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...