LCNB Corporation (LCNB): Price and Financial Metrics
LCNB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.19 for Lcnb Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.48%, Lcnb Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.33% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LCNB is more volatile than merely 7.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lcnb Corp are TSBK, OVBC, AUBN, MBCN, and BANF.
- LCNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lcnb Corp's official web site, go to www.lcnb.com.
LCNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.31||52-week high||$18.90|
|Prev. close||$17.30||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$18.72||Avg. volume||49,198|
|50-day MA||$15.92||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$14.86||Market Cap||235.81M|
LCNB Corporation (LCNB) Company Bio
LCNB Corp. operates as the financial holding company for LCNB National Bank that provides commercial and personal banking services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in Lebanon, Ohio.
LCNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCNB Latest Social Stream
View Full LCNB Social Stream
Latest LCNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lcnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCNB as an investment opportunity.
LCNB Corp. (Nasdaq: LCNB) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.19 per common share. The common stock cash dividend will have a record date of March 1, 2021 and is payable to shareholders on March 15, 2021.
LCNB (LCNB) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at NOV Inc.'s ( NYSE:NOV...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
Markets up, National Research jumps on earnings
LCNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LCNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lcnb Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!