LCNB Corporation (LCNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCNB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LCNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCNB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- LCNB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LCNB Stock Summary
- LCNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.39%, Lcnb Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.37% of about US stocks.
- Lcnb Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFG, THFF, WSFS, SLCT, and TSBK.
- LCNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lcnb Corp's official web site, go to www.lcnb.com.
LCNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.29||52-week high||$19.99|
|Prev. close||$17.62||52-week low||$11.87|
|Day high||$18.39||Avg. volume||46,355|
|50-day MA||$18.06||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$15.68||Market Cap||237.20M|
LCNB Corporation (LCNB) Company Bio
LCNB Corp. operates as the financial holding company for LCNB National Bank that provides commercial and personal banking services in Ohio. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in Lebanon, Ohio.
LCNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCNB Latest Social Stream
View Full LCNB Social Stream
Latest LCNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lcnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCNB as an investment opportunity.
LCNB (LCNB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LCNB (LCNB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
LCNB (LCNB) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
LCNB (LCNB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.71% and 5.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LCNB Corp. ("LCNB") (NASDAQ: LCNB) today announced financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020.
LCNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|