SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEDS POWR Grades
- LEDS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- LEDS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LEDS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LEDS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,008,724, SemiLEDs Corp has a greater market value than only 6.15% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.96 for SemiLEDs Corp; that's greater than it is for 85.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LEDS is more volatile than 99.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEG, HGV, CWK, RRGB, and MCBS.
- Visit LEDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.semileds.com.
LEDS Valuation Summary
- LEDS's EV/EBIT ratio is -71.9; this is 316.24% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 129 months, LEDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.
- LEDS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 412.8 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEDS.
LEDS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.63%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.9%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.73%.
The table below shows LEDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.51||52-week high||$31.44|
|Prev. close||$8.53||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$8.84||Avg. volume||4,024,478|
|50-day MA||$14.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.63||Market Cap||34.93M|
SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS) Company Bio
SemiLEDs Corp. develops, manufactures, and sells (LED) Light Emitting Diode chips and LED components. The Company sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under its own brand primarily to customers in China, Taiwan and other parts of Asia.
LEDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEDS Latest Social Stream
View Full LEDS Social Stream
Latest LEDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SemiLEDs Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEDS as an investment opportunity.
SemiLEDs (LEDS) develops, manufactures, and sells LED chips and LED components for general lighting and specialty industrial applications. Let’s take a look at what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know, along with its financial performance. According to the new Tipranks Risk Factors tool, SemiLEDs’ main risk category is Finance & Corporate, which accounts for 33% of the total 54 risks identified. The next three major risk factor contributors are Tech & Innovation, Production, and Ability to Sell at 15% each. Since May, the company has changed one key risk factor under the Finance & Corporate category.
SemiLEDs Corporation ( NASDAQ:LEDS ) shareholders might be rather concerned because the share price has dropped 49% in...
HSINCHU, Taiwan, July 06, 2021--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), "SemiLEDs" or the "Company," a developer and manufacturer of LED chips and LED components, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021, ended May 31, 2021.
HSINCHU, Taiwan, July 01, 2021--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ:LEDS), will report financial results for the 2021 fiscal Third quarter ended May 31, 2021 before market open on Tuesday, July 06, 2021.
sefa ozel/E+ via Getty Images We've been here before with SemiLEDs (LEDS). As they have in recent weeks, day traders on occasion have 'discovered' the Taiwanese LED manufacturer, and sent LEDS stock soaring. In early 2015, the stock rallied more than 50% in less than six sessions. The gains were...
LEDS Price Returns