SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEDS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LEDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEDS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LEDS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LEDS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,643,289, SemiLEDs Corp has a greater market value than just 4.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SemiLEDs Corp comes in at -23.47%, a number that bests just 10.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SemiLEDs Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SemiLEDs Corp are SRI, COHU, RNWK, WWD, and RIGL.
- LEDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SemiLEDs Corp's official web site, go to www.semileds.com.
LEDS Valuation Summary
- LEDS's price/earnings ratio is -38.1; this is 197.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LEDS's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.4 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, LEDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEDS.
LEDS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -43.94%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.82%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 85.63%.
The table below shows LEDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEDS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.09% of graded US stocks.
- LEDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 168th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DGLY, SEAC, and SUNW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEDS.
The table below shows LEDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.53||52-week high||$31.44|
|Prev. close||$7.71||52-week low||$2.69|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||2,923,793|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.30||Market Cap||33.46M|
SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS) Company Bio
SemiLEDs Corp. develops, manufactures, and sells (LED) Light Emitting Diode chips and LED components. The Company sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under its own brand primarily to customers in China, Taiwan and other parts of Asia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEDS Latest Social Stream
View Full LEDS Social Stream
Latest LEDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SemiLEDs Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEDS as an investment opportunity.
The World’s First 0.49mm Fine-Pitch Mini-LED Display Panel Using 36 Pixel-in-1 MiniLED πLED Package.
CHUNAN, Taiwan, July 26, 2021--TSLC Corporation, a vertically integrated LED system manufacturer, introduced the world’s first 0.49mm fine-pitch direct-lit display using 36 pixels-in-1 πLED package (Pixels Interconnected LED or πLED). The display is utilized proprietary πLED technology from SemiLEDs Corporation and drivers made by Raffar Technology Corporation. Unlike other fine-pitch miniLED displays in the market, TSLC’s display panel uses SMT process to populate the pixels, enabling exception
SemiLEDs (LEDS) develops, manufactures, and sells LED chips and LED components for general lighting and specialty industrial applications. Let’s take a look at what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know, along with its financial performance. According to the new Tipranks Risk Factors tool, SemiLEDs’ main risk category is Finance & Corporate, which accounts for 33% of the total 54 risks identified. The next three major risk factor contributors are Tech & Innovation, Production, and Ability to Sell at 15% each. Since May, the company has changed one key risk factor under the Finance & Corporate category.
SemiLEDs Corporation ( NASDAQ:LEDS ) shareholders might be rather concerned because the share price has dropped 49% in...
HSINCHU, Taiwan, July 06, 2021--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), "SemiLEDs" or the "Company," a developer and manufacturer of LED chips and LED components, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021, ended May 31, 2021.
HSINCHU, Taiwan, July 01, 2021--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ:LEDS), will report financial results for the 2021 fiscal Third quarter ended May 31, 2021 before market open on Tuesday, July 06, 2021.
LEDS Price Returns