SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
LEDS Stock Summary
- LEDS has a higher market value than only 3.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,153,334.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 194.73%, SemiLEDs Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.68% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LEDS comes in at -56.41% -- higher than that of just 5.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SemiLEDs Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HTGM, OPGN, MRIN, DZSI, and NAVB.
- Visit LEDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.semileds.com.
LEDS Daily Price Range
LEDS 52-Week Price Range
LEDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
LEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$5.57|
|Prev. close||$2.51||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.80||Avg. volume||179,033|
|50-day MA||$2.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||8.05M|