SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEDS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEDS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 120 days.
- LEDS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LEDS Stock Summary
- LEDS has a higher market value than only 2.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,545,038.
- Over the past twelve months, LEDS has reported earnings growth of 317.03%, putting it ahead of 93.31% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of SemiLEDs Corp's share price is greater than that of 95.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SemiLEDs Corp are VJET, ISSC, TELL, FLUX, and TACT.
- Visit LEDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.semileds.com.
LEDS Valuation Summary
- LEDS's price/earnings ratio is -38.1; this is 197.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LEDS's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.4 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, LEDS's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEDS.
LEDS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -23.55%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.9%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16%.
The table below shows LEDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEDS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.92% of graded US stocks.
- LEDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 169th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MXL, DGLY, and SEAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEDS.
The table below shows LEDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.51||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$2.51||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$2.68||Avg. volume||129,106|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.61||Market Cap||11.33M|
SemiLEDS Corporation (LEDS) Company Bio
SemiLEDs Corp. develops, manufactures, and sells (LED) Light Emitting Diode chips and LED components. The Company sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under its own brand primarily to customers in China, Taiwan and other parts of Asia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEDS Latest Social Stream
View Full LEDS Social Stream
Latest LEDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SemiLEDs Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEDS as an investment opportunity.
SemiLEDs to File Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Quarterly Report Form 10-Q on Wednesday, January 12, 2022
HSINCHU, Taiwan, January 07, 2022--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ:LEDS) announced that it will file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the 2022 fiscal first quarter ended November 30, 2021 before 9:30 am Eastern time on Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
HSINCHU, Taiwan, November 26, 2021--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), "SemiLEDs" or the "Company," a developer and manufacturer of LED chips and LED components, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of fiscal year 2021, ended August 31, 2021.
SemiLEDs to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year End 2021 Financial Results on Friday, November 26, 2021
HSINCHU, Taiwan, November 23, 2021--SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ:LEDS), will report financial results for the 2021 fiscal Fourth quarter and Fiscal year ended August 31, 2021 before market open on Friday, November 26, 2021.
The World’s First 0.49mm Fine-Pitch Mini-LED Display Panel Using 36 Pixel-in-1 MiniLED πLED Package.
CHUNAN, Taiwan, July 26, 2021--TSLC Corporation, a vertically integrated LED system manufacturer, introduced the world’s first 0.49mm fine-pitch direct-lit display using 36 pixels-in-1 πLED package (Pixels Interconnected LED or πLED). The display is utilized proprietary πLED technology from SemiLEDs Corporation and drivers made by Raffar Technology Corporation. Unlike other fine-pitch miniLED displays in the market, TSLC’s display panel uses SMT process to populate the pixels, enabling exception
SemiLEDs Corporation ( NASDAQ:LEDS ) shareholders might be rather concerned because the share price has dropped 49% in...
LEDS Price Returns