Leju Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary share (LEJU): Price and Financial Metrics
LEJU Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LEJU is currently 142, higher than 98.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Leju Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Leju Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Leju Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be UBOH, BWFG, CPSH, BANR, and UTI.
- LEJU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Leju Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.leju.com.
LEJU Stock Price Chart More Charts
LEJU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$1.85||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.85||Avg. volume||48,725|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||248.44M|
Leju Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary share (LEJU) Company Bio
Leju Holdings Limited provides online real estate services in China. It offers e-commerce services that comprise selling discount coupons and facilitating online property viewing, physical property visits, and pre-sale customer support for new residential properties and home furnishing sales through jiaju.com and leju.com. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Beijing, China.