Leslie's Inc. (LESL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LESL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LESL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LESL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LESL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.21% of US stocks).
LESL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LESL is -7.89 -- better than merely 2.16% of US stocks.
- LESLIE'S INC's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2020, making it an older stock than only 10.51% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.24 for LESLIE'S INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LESLIE'S INC are CURV, TUP, BBWI, RMNI, and SNBR.
- Visit LESL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to lesliespool.com.
LESL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LESL's price/earnings ratio is 28.46% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 27 months, LESL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LESL.
LESL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LESL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.54% of graded US stocks.
- LESL's asset turnover comes in at 1.57 -- ranking 72nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LESL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LESL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LESL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$21.98|
|Prev. close||$16.17||52-week low||$11.43|
|Day high||$16.70||Avg. volume||2,060,592|
|50-day MA||$13.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.39||Market Cap||3.05B|
Leslie's Inc. (LESL) Company Bio
Leslie's, Inc. engages in the provision of direct-to-consumer pool and spa care services. It serves the residential, professional, and commercial customers. The firm also offers complimentary, commercial-grade, in-store water testing and analysis via its proprietary AccuBlue system, which increases consumer engagement, conversion, basket size, and loyalty, resulting in higher lifetime value. The company offers a range of products that consists of regularly purchased, non-discretionary pool and spa maintenance items such as chemicals, equipment, cleaning accessories and parts, as well as installation and repair services for pool and spa equipment. Leslie's was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
Most Popular Stories View All
LESL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LESL Latest Social Stream
View Full LESL Social Stream
Latest LESL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LESLIE'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LESL as an investment opportunity.
Leslie's ( NASDAQ:LESL ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.56b (up 16% from FY 2021). Net...
Over the past three years, Phoenix-based Leslie’s has seen its annual revenue grow more than 40% due to more people staying at home due to the pandemic and using their pools more. Here's what company officials expect in the next 12 months, amid talk of a recession.
Telsey Advisory Group analyst Dana Telsey reiterated a Market Perform rating on the shares of Leslie's Inc (NASDAQ: LESL) and lowered the price target from $16 to $15. Leslie's reported strong 4Q22 results and reiterated its long-term financial outlook, said the analyst. The results highlighted progress on structural initiatives, including targeting of new customers, leveraging of loyalty members, expanding new products and services, opening new stores, enhancing water-testing, both in-store and
In this article, we will look at the top 10 losers today. If you want to see some more stocks losing value on Wednesday, go directly to Top 5 Losers Today. U.S. stocks inched lower on Wednesday morning after the Commerce Department released the economic data for the third quarter. The data showed that the […]
Leslie’s, Inc. Announces Record Results for Fourth Quarter & Fiscal 2022; Provides Fiscal 2023 Outlook
Fourth quarter and Fiscal 2022 sales increased 16.3%; Comparable sales growth of 10.2% in the fourth quarter and 10.6% in Fiscal 2022Diluted earnings per share increased 34.8% to $0.31 in the fourth quarter and increased 26.9% to $0.85 in Fiscal 2022; Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased 34.6% to $0.35 in the fourth quarter and increased 11.8% to $0.95 in Fiscal 2022Fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA increased 21.3% to $99.5 million; Fiscal 2022 Adjusted EBITDA increased 8.0% to $292.3 mill
LESL Price Returns