Leslie's Inc. (LESL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LESL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LESL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.42% of US stocks.
- LESL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LESL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
LESL Stock Summary
- LESLIE'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.41% of US listed stocks.
- LESL's went public 1.89 years ago, making it older than only 7.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LESL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LESLIE'S INC are CURV, WW, TUP, BBWI, and VINP.
- Visit LESL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to lesliespool.com.
LESL Valuation Summary
- LESL's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 112.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LESL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LESL.
LESL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LESL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.54% of graded US stocks.
- LESL's asset turnover comes in at 1.57 -- ranking 72nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LESL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LESL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LESL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$24.40|
|Prev. close||$13.30||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||1,839,092|
|50-day MA||$14.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.57||Market Cap||2.46B|
Leslie's Inc. (LESL) Company Bio
Leslie's, Inc. engages in the provision of direct-to-consumer pool and spa care services. It serves the residential, professional, and commercial customers. The firm also offers complimentary, commercial-grade, in-store water testing and analysis via its proprietary AccuBlue system, which increases consumer engagement, conversion, basket size, and loyalty, resulting in higher lifetime value. The company offers a range of products that consists of regularly purchased, non-discretionary pool and spa maintenance items such as chemicals, equipment, cleaning accessories and parts, as well as installation and repair services for pool and spa equipment. Leslie's was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
Most Popular Stories View All
LESL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LESL Latest Social Stream
View Full LESL Social Stream
Latest LESL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LESLIE'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LESL as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Leslie's, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LESL ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Telsey Advisory Group dropped its rating on Leslie's (NASDAQ:LESL) to Market Perform from Outperform on its view that execution issues are piling up for the retailer.
Analyst Dana Telsey pointed to challenges for LESL in lapping tough comparisons from the last two years following a significant pull-forward in demand related to the pandemic and U.S. government stimulus. The price inflation on chemicals like chlorine is also seen as a profit headwind....
Morgan Stanley analyst Simeon Gutman maintained a Hold rating on Leslie's (LESL - Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares opened today at $14.93.Gutman covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Best Buy Co, Walmart, and Williams-Sonoma. According to TipRanks, Gutman has an average return of -0.7% and a 57.01% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Morgan Stanley, Leslie's also received a Hold from Telsey Advisory's Dana Telsey in a report issued today. However, on the same day, Bank of America Securities maintained a Buy rating on Leslie's (NASDAQ: LESL).
Leslie's, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LESL ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 19.1x might make it look like a sell right now...
Good morning, and welcome to the fiscal 2022 third quarter conference call for Leslie's, Inc. [Operator instructions] As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded and will be available for replay later today on the company's website. Thank you, all, for joining us, and please note that we have posted a deck on the Leslie's IR site to supplement our discussion.
LESL Price Returns