Leslie's Inc. (LESL): Price and Financial Metrics
LESL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.17||52-week high||$17.13|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$4.78|
|Day high||$5.26||Avg. volume||3,902,586|
|50-day MA||$6.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.18||Market Cap||951.31M|
LESL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LESL POWR Grades
- LESL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 68.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LESL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LESL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
LESL Stock Summary
- LESLIE'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.94% of US listed stocks.
- LESLIE'S INC's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2020, making it an older stock than only 11.62% of US equities in our set.
- LESL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LESLIE'S INC are CURV, CROX, LCII, BBWI, and PGTI.
- LESL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LESLIE'S INC's official web site, go to lesliespool.com.
LESL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LESL's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.06% lower, now standing at 14.
- LESL's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LESL.
LESL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LESL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.54% of graded US stocks.
- LESL's asset turnover comes in at 1.57 -- ranking 72nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LESL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Leslie's Inc. (LESL) Company Bio
Leslie's, Inc. engages in the provision of direct-to-consumer pool and spa care services. It serves the residential, professional, and commercial customers. The firm also offers complimentary, commercial-grade, in-store water testing and analysis via its proprietary AccuBlue system, which increases consumer engagement, conversion, basket size, and loyalty, resulting in higher lifetime value. The company offers a range of products that consists of regularly purchased, non-discretionary pool and spa maintenance items such as chemicals, equipment, cleaning accessories and parts, as well as installation and repair services for pool and spa equipment. Leslie's was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
LESL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LESL Latest Social Stream
View Full LESL Social Stream
Latest LESL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LESLIE'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LESL as an investment opportunity.
Ariel Investments, an investment management company, released its “Ariel Small Cap Value Strategy” second-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Global markets continued their upward trend in the second quarter, exceeding expectations. Meanwhile US economy continues to show signs of economic slowdown as tighter credit conditions weigh on consumers and […]
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Ideally, a business will show two...
Polen Capital, an investment management company, released its “Polen U.S. Small Company Growth Strategy” second-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the fund delivered 4.10% gross and 3.87% net of fees compared to a 7.05% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. The firm believes that a […]
Painful shifts within the pool industry weigh on Leslies top and bottom line
Leslie's, Inc. (LESL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.50% and 0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LESL Price Returns