The Lion Electric Company (LEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEV is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LEV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LEV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, LION ELECTRIC CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 404.56%, LION ELECTRIC CO's debt growth rate surpasses 95.73% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LION ELECTRIC CO is reporting a growth rate of -375.41%; that's higher than just 4.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVDA, RVP, ORGS, XOMA, and EVR.
- Visit LEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thelionelectric.com.
LEV Valuation Summary
- LEV's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 114.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LEV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 348.2 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEV.
LEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.1% of graded US stocks.
- LEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 52nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$9.21|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$1.83|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||1,393,978|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||508.20M|
The Lion Electric Company (LEV) Company Bio
The Lion Electric Company manufactures all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles in North America. It creates, designs, and manufactures all-electric class 5 to class 8 commercial urban trucks, and all-electric buses and minibuses for the school, paratransit, and mass transit segments. The company is based in Saint-JÃ©rÃ´me, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEV Latest Social Stream
View Full LEV Social Stream
Latest LEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LION ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEV as an investment opportunity.
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, today announced that it has completed a sale-leaseback transaction with BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: BTB.UN) for its battery manufacturing building located in Mirabel, Quebec for a total purchase price of C$28 million. The proceeds from the transaction will be used by the Company to repay amounts outstanding under its revolving credit
LION ELECTRIC ANNOUNCES FULL EXERCISE AND CLOSING OF OVER-ALLOTMENT OPTION IN CONNECTION WITH PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED PUBLIC OFFERING OF UNITS
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, today announced that in connection with its previously announced public offering (the "Offering") of 19,685,040 units (the "Units") completed on December 16, 2022, the underwriters of the Offering have exercised their over-allotment option in full to purchase an additional 2,952,755 Units at a price of US$2.54 per Unit. The issuance and sale of
Having gambled in under-the-radar penny stocks myself, I can tell you firsthand, the outcome hasn’t always been great.
Although EV stocks managed to post a positive sendoff to 2022, the underlying segment still faces significant challenges ahead.
LEV Price Returns