The Lion Electric Company (LEV): Price and Financial Metrics
LEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$3.73|
|Prev. close||$1.91||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||887,124|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.14||Market Cap||411.66M|
LEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEV POWR Grades
- LEV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.41% of US stocks.
- LEV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LEV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LEV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6,147.67, LION ELECTRIC CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 167.1%, LION ELECTRIC CO's debt growth rate surpasses 91.63% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LION ELECTRIC CO comes in at 131.98%, a number that bests 95.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LION ELECTRIC CO are SITM, ZM, INFU, RMNI, and TDW.
- Visit LEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thelionelectric.com.
LEV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LEV's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 3.
- LEV's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEV.
LEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.1% of graded US stocks.
- LEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 52nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Lion Electric Company (LEV) Company Bio
The Lion Electric Company manufactures all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles in North America. It creates, designs, and manufactures all-electric class 5 to class 8 commercial urban trucks, and all-electric buses and minibuses for the school, paratransit, and mass transit segments. The company is based in Saint-JÃ©rÃ´me, Canada.
LEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEV Latest Social Stream
View Full LEV Social Stream
Latest LEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LION ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEV as an investment opportunity.
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conferences in September:
LION ELECTRIC APPOINTS NICOLAS BRUNET AS PRESIDENT; RICHARD COULOMBE TO SUCCEED AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, today announced that Nicolas Brunet has been appointed as President, effective as of today. In his new and expanded role, Nicolas will work alongside Marc Bedard, CEO-Founder, on the elaboration and execution of all strategic aspects of the business, with a focus on accelerating sales across the United States and Canada, and oversee all commerci
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conference in August:
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, today announced its financial and operating results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2023, which ended on June 30, 2023. Lion reports its results in US dollars and in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS").
We are pleased to be hosting the Northland Capital Markets Institutional Investor Conference 2023 on Tuesday September 19, 2023, at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center, Downtown Minneapolis. We have over 90 companies to participating.
LEV Price Returns