The Lion Electric Company (LEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEV POWR Grades
- LEV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 57.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LEV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.88% of US stocks).
LEV Stock Summary
- LEV's current price/earnings ratio is 2.86, which is higher than just 5.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 198.6%, LION ELECTRIC CO's debt growth rate surpasses 93.07% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LEV has reported earnings growth of -169.71%, putting it ahead of just 9.54% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LION ELECTRIC CO, a group of peers worth examining would be PRPO, EEIQ, PLBY, OPRX, and CBZ.
- Visit LEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thelionelectric.com.
LEV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LEV's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.92% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- LEV's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.6 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEV.
LEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.1% of graded US stocks.
- LEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 52nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.03||52-week high||$14.77|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||813,927|
|50-day MA||$4.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.36||Market Cap||575.71M|
The Lion Electric Company (LEV) Company Bio
The Lion Electric Company manufactures all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles in North America. It creates, designs, and manufactures all-electric class 5 to class 8 commercial urban trucks, and all-electric buses and minibuses for the school, paratransit, and mass transit segments. The company is based in Saint-JÃ©rÃ´me, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEV Latest Social Stream
View Full LEV Social Stream
Latest LEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LION ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEV as an investment opportunity.
Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty vehicles, is congratulating the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on the overwhelming success of its Clean School Bus Program – which is resulting in the EPA nearly doubling the amount awarded in its initial round of funding to nearly $1 billion.
The Lion Electric Company (LEV)(LEV:CA) announced two new facilities, and management is signing new agreements with governments. In my view and that of other investment analysts, the company will most likely experience significant revenue growth and positive free cash flow from 2024. There are obviously risks, and LEV is not for every investor. However, under normal conditions of manufacturing and EV production, my discounted cash flow model resulted in fair value that exceeds the current market price.
The Lion Electric Company: New Manufacturing Facilities Will Likely Enhance Production And Stock Valuation
The Lion Electric Co...
On August 30, 2022, Marc Bedard, CEO-Founder of The Lion Electric Company ("Lion") (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV), acquired 50,000 common shares of Lion.
Lion Electric Hosts Senator Dick Durbin, U.S. Congressman Bill Foster, Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker, EPA, Labor, Education and Utility Officials at Its Joliet Manufacturing Facility
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty vehicles, announced the company hosted U.S. Senator, Dick Durbin, Congressman Bill Foster (IL-11), Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker Illinois Manufacturer's Association President and CEO, Mark Denzler, and ComEd CEO, Gil Quiniones, Douglas Aburano, EPA Manager, Air Programs Branch, Mayor of Joliet, Bob O'Dekirk, and Haj Young, CEO of Econergy, as part of a previe
The Lion Electric Company (NYSE: LEV) (TSX: LEV) ("Lion" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of all-electric medium and heavy-duty urban vehicles, announced today that the Company will be presenting at the following investor conferences:
LEV Price Returns