Archaea Energy Inc. (LFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFG POWR Grades
- LFG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LFG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LFG Stock Summary
- LFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 319.69%, ARCHAEA ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LFG's revenue has grown 165.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCHAEA ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BMBL, OR, ILMN, BRP, and CTKB.
- To check out ARCHAEA ENERGY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823766.
LFG Valuation Summary
- LFG's price/earnings ratio is -1277.1; this is 6181.43% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 23 months, LFG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1267.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFG.
LFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.08||52-week high||$23.75|
|Prev. close||$19.45||52-week low||$12.59|
|Day high||$19.76||Avg. volume||1,124,112|
|50-day MA||$18.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.65||Market Cap||2.28B|
Archaea Energy Inc. (LFG) Company Bio
Archaea Energy Inc. operates as a renewable natural gas (RNG) producer in the United States. The company engages in developing, constructing, and operating RNG facilities to capture waste emissions and convert them into low carbon fuel. It has a portfolio of operational RNG and landfill gas to electric projects. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFG Latest Social Stream
View Full LFG Social Stream
Latest LFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCHAEA ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFG as an investment opportunity.
Archaea Energy Inc. Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2022 Results and Provides 2022 Guidance Update
HOUSTON, August 16, 2022--Archaea Energy Inc. ("Archaea," "the Company," or "we") (NYSE: LFG), an industry-leading renewable natural gas ("RNG") company, today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter and first half of 2022.
Archaea Announces Expansion of Commercial Partnership with Énergir via New 20-Year Renewable Natural Gas Agreement
HOUSTON, August 15, 2022--Archaea Energy Inc. ("Archaea," "the Company," or "we") (NYSE: LFG), an industry-leading renewable natural gas ("RNG") company, today announced that it is expanding its commercial partnership with Énergir L.P. ("Énergir") by entering into a new long-term RNG purchase and sale agreement. This is the second long-term commercial agreement between Archaea and Énergir, the largest natural gas distribution company in Quebec.
HOUSTON, July 27, 2022--Archaea Energy Inc. ("Archaea") (NYSE: LFG), an industry leading renewable natural gas ("RNG") company, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Archaea Energy Marketing LLC has entered into a medium-term RNG purchase and sale agreement with UGI Utilities, Inc. ("UGI Utilities"), a Pennsylvania-based natural gas and electric utility and wholly-owned subsidiary of UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI). UGI Corporation is a distributor and marketer of energy products and serv
HOUSTON, July 20, 2022--Archaea Energy Inc. ("Archaea") (NYSE: LFG) announced today that it plans to issue its earnings release with respect to second quarter 2022 financial results on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 before the market opens. Archaea will host a conference call for investors and analysts at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time) on Tuesday, August 16, 2022 to discuss second quarter results.
HOUSTON, June 30, 2022--Archaea Energy Inc. ("Archaea," "the Company," or "we") (NYSE: LFG), an industry-leading renewable natural gas ("RNG") company, today announced that it1 has successfully closed the previously announced amendment to its Revolving Credit and Term Loan Agreement. Aggregate commitments now total $1.1 billion, an increase of approximately $630 million from the original facilities, including a $400 million senior secured term loan credit facility and a $700 million senior secur
LFG Price Returns