Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFUS POWR Grades
- LFUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LFUS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LFUS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.15% of US stocks).
LFUS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 164.66, Littelfuse Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.14% of US stocks.
- LFUS's went public 28.73 years ago, making it older than 79.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LFUS is currently 24.15, higher than 77.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LFUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOXF, RBA, BLD, AMED, and TTEC.
- Visit LFUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$260.66||52-week high||$287.92|
|Prev. close||$259.97||52-week low||$159.11|
|Day high||$261.37||Avg. volume||96,892|
|50-day MA||$263.56||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$240.07||Market Cap||6.40B|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
LFUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Littelfuse Inc. To summarize, we found that Littelfuse Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 64.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Littelfuse Inc, consider:
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 72.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- LFUS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 22.73% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LFUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFUS Latest Social Stream
View Full LFUS Social Stream
Latest LFUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Littelfuse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFUS as an investment opportunity.
Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, announced today it has appointed Maggie Chu as the company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) effective June 1, 2021. Ms. Chu will report to Littelfuse President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Heinzmann, and she will be a member of the Littelfuse Leadership Team. Ms. Chu brings nearly 20 years of human resources leadership experienc
Littelfuse (LFUS) had declared $0.48/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable June 3; for shareholders of record May 20; ex-div May 19.See LFUS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Littelfuse, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LFUS ) by taking the...
Littelfuse (LFUS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, announced today it will participate in the Oppenheimer Virtual Industrial Growth Conference on May 5, 2021.
LFUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|