Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$243.07||52-week high||$309.94|
|Prev. close||$241.04||52-week low||$211.16|
|Day high||$244.99||Avg. volume||88,718|
|50-day MA||$233.14||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$257.46||Market Cap||6.05B|
LFUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFUS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LFUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LFUS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LFUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LFUS Stock Summary
- LITTELFUSE INC's market capitalization of $5,946,069,253 is ahead of 77.34% of US-listed equities.
- LITTELFUSE INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.39% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of LITTELFUSE INC's share price is greater than that of 26.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LITTELFUSE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OSIS, CARS, OPK, FOXF, and GNRC.
- Visit LFUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Valuation Summary
- LFUS's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- LFUS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFUS.
LFUS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.73%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.41%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.15%.
The table below shows LFUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LFUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LFUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.32% of graded US stocks.
- LFUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.67 -- ranking 24th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, POWL, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LFUS.
The table below shows LFUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
LFUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFUS Latest Social Stream
View Full LFUS Social Stream
Latest LFUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LITTELFUSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFUS as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Littelfuse's estimated fair value is US$339 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price...
Littelfuse, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LFUS ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date occurs one...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFUS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Littelfuse Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] And now at this time, I would like to turn the call over to the Head of Investor Relations, Mr. David Kelley. Please go ahead, sir. […]
Q3 2023 Littelfuse Inc Earnings Call
LFUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|