Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFUS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LFUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.22% of US stocks.
- LFUS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LFUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
LFUS Stock Summary
- Littelfuse Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.59% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LFUS has reported earnings growth of 97.2%, putting it ahead of 80.06% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LFUS's revenue has grown 43.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LFUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMED, ANGO, LMAT, FCEL, and BIOL.
- Visit LFUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LFUS's price/sales ratio is 28.44% lower, now standing at 3.9.
- LFUS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LFUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFUS.
LFUS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.75%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 40.33%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.64%.
The table below shows LFUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LFUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LFUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.32% of graded US stocks.
- LFUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.67 -- ranking 24th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, POWL, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LFUS.
The table below shows LFUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LFUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$261.07||52-week high||$334.84|
|Prev. close||$264.00||52-week low||$223.31|
|Day high||$264.07||Avg. volume||104,761|
|50-day MA||$246.74||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$275.31||Market Cap||6.46B|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFUS Latest Social Stream
View Full LFUS Social Stream
Latest LFUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Littelfuse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFUS as an investment opportunity.
LFUS vs. TEL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
It looks like Littelfuse, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LFUS ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
CHICAGO, February 16, 2022--Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, was recently recognized as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies in 2022 by Forbes magazine. Littelfuse ranked #77.
Littelfuse (NASDAQ:LFUS) declares $0.53/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.83% Payable March 10; for shareholders of record Feb. 24; ex-div Feb. 23. See LFUS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The following slide deck was published by Littelfuse, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
LFUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|