Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
LFUS Stock Summary
- LFUS has a higher market value than 74.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,662,365,163.
- Littelfuse Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 78.38% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Littelfuse Inc comes in at -3.29%, a number that bests 25.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Littelfuse Inc are TRIP, AGCO, ITGR, MOG.A, and NAV.
- LFUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Littelfuse Inc's official web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$190.82||52-week high||$206.00|
|Prev. close||$192.33||52-week low||$149.80|
|Day high||$193.38||Avg. volume||106,958|
|50-day MA||$186.22||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$178.66||Market Cap||4.65B|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.