Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
LFUS Stock Summary
- Littelfuse Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.16% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.33, Littelfuse Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LFUS is currently 24.85, higher than 78.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Littelfuse Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCX, PII, HBIO, GGG, and LIVN.
- Visit LFUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$251.61||52-week high||$287.92|
|Prev. close||$261.33||52-week low||$103.63|
|Day high||$260.92||Avg. volume||114,952|
|50-day MA||$264.75||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$208.85||Market Cap||6.17B|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
LFUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Littelfuse Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Littelfuse Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LFUS, they are:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 72.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- LFUS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.05% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LFUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFUS Latest Social Stream
View Full LFUS Social Stream
Latest LFUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Littelfuse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFUS as an investment opportunity.
Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, announced today it will participate in Baird's Vehicle Technology & Mobility Conference on March 9 and 10, and Loop Capital’s Consumer, Industrials & TMT Conference on March 12.
Littelfuse to Host 2021 Virtual Investor & Analyst Event Today and Reaffirms First Quarter 2021 Guidance
Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, will provide an update to its long-term strategy during today’s event, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. A webcast of the presentation will be broadcast live and made available after the event on the investor relations page of the company’s website, Littelfuse.com.
Considering its exposure to longer-term electronification and electrification trends, I see the strong organic sales growth outlook through fiscal 2021 for Littelfuse (LFUS) extending into the medium-term as well. Looking beyond the top-line potential, margin performance also appears to be on track for a recovery, which should drive cash generation...
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 03, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Trisha Tuntland - Head of IR Dave Heinzmann - President & CEO Meenal Sethna - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Luke Junk - Baird Karl Ackerman - Cowen David Kelley - Jefferies Nick...
LFUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LFUSWant to see what other sources are saying about Littelfuse Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!