Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFUS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LFUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.2% of US stocks.
- LFUS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LFUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LFUS Stock Summary
- LITTELFUSE INC's market capitalization of $6,321,044,511 is ahead of 79.85% of US-listed equities.
- LITTELFUSE INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.77% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.85%, LITTELFUSE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LFUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOXF, SANW, MIND, CARS, and BDC.
- LFUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LITTELFUSE INC's official web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Valuation Summary
- LFUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.7; this is 23.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LFUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFUS.
LFUS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.73%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.41%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.15%.
The table below shows LFUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LFUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LFUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.32% of graded US stocks.
- LFUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.67 -- ranking 24th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, POWL, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LFUS.
The table below shows LFUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LFUS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LFUS, see our LFUS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$297.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
LFUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$262.76||52-week high||$281.78|
|Prev. close||$259.49||52-week low||$192.19|
|Day high||$263.20||Avg. volume||93,488|
|50-day MA||$259.72||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$240.12||Market Cap||6.52B|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFUS Latest Social Stream
View Full LFUS Social Stream
Latest LFUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LITTELFUSE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFUS as an investment opportunity.
Is There Now An Opportunity In Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFUS)?
While Littelfuse, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LFUS ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a double-digit...
Is Littelfuse, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:LFUS) Stock's Recent Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Littelfuse's (NASDAQ:LFUS) stock is up by 8.1% over the past three months. Given its impressive performance, we decided...
Should You Buy Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFUS) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
Littelfuse, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LFUS ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is...
Should Value Investors Select Littelfuse (LFUS) Stock Now?
Is Littelfuse (LFUS) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Littelfuse Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Littelfuse ( NASDAQ:LFUS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.51b (up 21% from FY 2021). Net...
LFUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LFUSWant to see what other sources are saying about Littelfuse Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Littelfuse Inc (LFUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Littelfuse Inc (LFUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Littelfuse Inc (LFUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...