Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFUS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LFUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.11% of US stocks.
- LFUS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- LFUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
LFUS Stock Summary
- LFUS's went public 29.02 years ago, making it older than 79.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Littelfuse Inc is reporting a growth rate of 186.01%; that's higher than 88.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Littelfuse Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Littelfuse Inc are FOXF, TCX, QGEN, KVHI, and IIN.
- Visit LFUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.littelfuse.com.
LFUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LFUS's price/sales ratio is 28.44% lower, now standing at 3.9.
- LFUS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LFUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFUS.
LFUS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 92.97%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.67%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.42%.
The table below shows LFUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LFUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LFUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.5% of graded US stocks.
- LFUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.64 -- ranking 24th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, SPB, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LFUS.
The table below shows LFUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LFUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$283.60||52-week high||$289.99|
|Prev. close||$282.36||52-week low||$171.24|
|Day high||$286.90||Avg. volume||93,854|
|50-day MA||$269.79||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$263.15||Market Cap||6.98B|
Littelfuse, Inc. (LFUS) Company Bio
Littelfuse Inc. serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFUS Latest Social Stream
View Full LFUS Social Stream
Latest LFUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Littelfuse Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFUS as an investment opportunity.
Most readers would already know that Littelfuse's (NASDAQ:LFUS) stock increased by 8.6% over the past three months...
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock experiences a golden cross event. How should investors react?
Power Monitoring Market to Create New Exciting Opportunities, Players ABB Ltd, Eaton Corporation PLC, Emerson Electric Co., Fluke Corporation, Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd., General Electric Company, Littelfuse, Inc., Mitsubishi Elect
The Power Monitoring Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1 % and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion in 
ANYSOLAR was founded in 2009 and is located in Yongin, Republic of Korea. ANYSOLAR has extensive experience in the solar industry and has previously produced high quality solar modules for IXYS: A Littelfuse brand, building a global solar module market
Future Electronics is featuring Littelfuses AUMOV series of varistors in this months Transportation edition of THE EDGE. [PR.com]
LFUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|