Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFVN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LFVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LFVN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LFVN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
LFVN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LFVN is 5.98 -- better than 94.1% of US stocks.
- LFVN's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,435.73%, Lifevantage Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LFVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LL, CNXN, GNE, TESS, and SPWH.
- Visit LFVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifevantage.com.
LFVN Valuation Summary
- LFVN's price/earnings ratio is 8.2; this is 63.8% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- LFVN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 206 months.
- Over the past 206 months, LFVN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFVN.
LFVN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -47.28%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.5%.
The table below shows LFVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LFVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LFVN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.74% of graded US stocks.
- LFVN's asset turnover comes in at 2.951 -- ranking 1st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, OCX, and BHVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LFVN.
The table below shows LFVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LFVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.80||52-week high||$12.18|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||102,124|
|50-day MA||$7.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.13||Market Cap||90.00M|
Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN) Company Bio
LifeVantage Corporation identifies, researches, develops, and distributes nutraceutical dietary supplements and skin care products. The company is based in Sandy, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LFVN Social Stream
Latest LFVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifevantage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFVN as an investment opportunity.
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About LifeVantage Corporation (NASDAQ:LFVN)?
With its stock down 5.2% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard LifeVantage (NASDAQ:LFVN). But if you pay...
View more earnings on LFVNSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaAdtalem Global Education Anticipates Better Than Expected FY22Despegar.com Stock Gains As Q2 Results Top Estimates© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Revenue of $220 million for Fiscal 2021
Revenue of $220 million for Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter Adjusted EPS Increased 10.7% Year over Year SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq: LFVN) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended June 30, 2021. Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 Summary*: Revenue of $54.8 million, a decrease of 7.7% from the prior year period and an increase of 6.2% sequentially;Total active accounts decreased 5.0% compared to the prior period wh
The company, Lifevantage Corp, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/19/2021 12:53:02 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/19/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
LFVN Price Returns