Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFVN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LFVN is 6.43 -- better than 93.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 118.41, LIFEVANTAGE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, LIFEVANTAGE CORP has a higher such ratio than only 6.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LFVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NHTC, LHCG, TESS, KELYA, and EVK.
- Visit LFVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifevantage.com.
LFVN Valuation Summary
- LFVN's price/earnings ratio is 118.4; this is 450.7% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- LFVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LFVN.
LFVN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 158.84%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.5%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.17%.
The table below shows LFVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LFVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LFVN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.76% of graded US stocks.
- LFVN's asset turnover comes in at 2.951 -- ranking 1st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, OCX, and BHVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LFVN.
The table below shows LFVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LFVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.77||52-week high||$7.07|
|Prev. close||$3.81||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$3.92||Avg. volume||39,493|
|50-day MA||$3.80||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$4.30||Market Cap||47.39M|
Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN) Company Bio
LifeVantage Corporation identifies, researches, develops, and distributes nutraceutical dietary supplements and skin care products. The company is based in Sandy, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
LFVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LFVN Social Stream
Latest LFVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFEVANTAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFVN as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share of common stock, which will be paid December 15, 2022 to all stockholders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2022. About LifeVantage Corporation LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq: LFVN) is a pioneer in nutrigenomics, the study of how nutrition and naturally occurring compounds affect hu
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq: LFVN) today reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022. First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Summary*: Revenue of $51.8 million, a decrease of 2.7% from the prior year period. Excluding the negative impact of foreign currency fluctuations, first quarter revenue was up approximately 2.3%;Revenue in the Americas decreased 0.2%. Revenue in the United States increased 1.1%. Revenue in Asia/P
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But really bad investments should be...
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN) announced today that it will release financial results for its first quarter ended September 30, 2022, after the stock market closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call for investors at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) that same day. Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (855) 327-6837 from the U.S. or international callers can dial
It looks like LifeVantage Corporation ( NASDAQ:LFVN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
LFVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|