Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LFVN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LFVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.8% of US stocks.
- LFVN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- LFVN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.24% of US stocks).
LFVN Stock Summary
- Lifevantage Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.68% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Lifevantage Corp has a higher such ratio than only 9% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 855.73%, Lifevantage Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.22% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lifevantage Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STC, IESC, LWAY, WIRE, and SAFT.
- LFVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lifevantage Corp's official web site, go to www.lifevantage.com.
LFVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LFVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.17||52-week high||$16.23|
|Prev. close||$8.14||52-week low||$7.12|
|Day high||$8.27||Avg. volume||98,894|
|50-day MA||$8.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.70||Market Cap||114.42M|
Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN) Company Bio
LifeVantage Corporation identifies, researches, develops, and distributes nutraceutical dietary supplements and skin care products. The company is based in Sandy, Utah.
LFVN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lifevantage Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lifevantage Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 13.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lifevantage Corp, consider:
- In the past 5.66 years, Lifevantage Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.02%; that's higher than merely 20.31% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- LFVN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LFVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LFVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LFVN Social Stream
Latest LFVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifevantage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LFVN as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
SALT LAKE CITY, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN) announced today that it will release financial results for its third quarter ended March 31, 2021, after the stock market closes on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call for investors at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) that same day. Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (877) 705-6003 from the U.S. or international callers can dial (201) 493-6725. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and will be available through Thursday, May 6, 2021, by dialing (844) 512-2921 from the U.S. and entering confirmation code 13718784, or (412) 317-6671 from international locations, and entering confi...
Shares of Lifevantage (NASDAQ:LFVN) moved higher in after-market trading after the company reported Q2 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 19.35% over the past year to $0.25, which beat the estimate of $0.22. Revenue of $59,007,000 decreased by 3.65% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $64,070,000. Outlook Lifevantage hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Details Of The Call Date: Feb 02, 2021 View more earnings on LFVN Time: 04:30 PM ET Webcast URL: http://public.viavid.com/player/index.php?id=142898 Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $17.09 52-week low: $7.75 Price action over last quarter: down 13.59% Company Description Lifevantage Corp is engaged in the identi...
Steven R. Fife Named President, CEO & DirectorSALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN) announced today that its Board of Directors has named Steven Fife as President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Fife’s appointment is effective immediately as he has been serving as Interim Chief Executive Officer since September, 2020. He also joins the Board of Directors. “Steve is a highly experienced and accomplished executive with a deep understanding of our business and a clear vision for the future,” said Garry Mauro, the Company’s Chairman of the Board. Mauro continued, “Steve has been instrumental in the growth and success of the Company since joining as CFO in 2017. As we conducted our search over the past several months it became clear that he ...
Revenue of $59.0 Million, Up 7.6% Sequentially Second Quarter Adjusted EBITDA Increased 12.6% Steven R. Fife Appointed President & CEO SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq: LFVN) today reported financial results for its second quarter ended December 31, 2020. Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Summary: Revenue of $59.0 million, an increase of 7.6% sequentially and a decline of 3.6% from the prior year period;Total active accounts increased 1.2% sequentially to 174,000, while declining 4.4% compared to the prior year period. The sequential growth included a 1.5% decline in distributors and a 2.9% increase in customers. Compared to the prior year period, distributors declined 1.5% and customers declined 6.1%;Earnings per diluted share were $0.26, up 52...
LFVN Price Returns