Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN): Price and Financial Metrics
LFVN Stock Summary
- Lifevantage Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.18% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lifevantage Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LFVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lifevantage Corp are OPY, FNKO, DLHC, AINC, and CKH.
- LFVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lifevantage Corp's official web site, go to www.lifevantage.com.
LFVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LFVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.38||52-week high||$17.08|
|Prev. close||$15.67||52-week low||$10.62|
|Day high||$15.60||Avg. volume||75,214|
|50-day MA||$15.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.07||Market Cap||215.00M|
Lifevantage Corporation (LFVN) Company Bio
LifeVantage Corporation identifies, researches, develops, and distributes nutraceutical dietary supplements and skin care products. The company is based in Sandy, Utah.