Lifevantage Corp (LFVN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Lifevantage Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
LFVN's average price target has moved down $1.6 over the prior 7 days.
LFVN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for LFVN as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of LFVN is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- LFVN has a less variance in analysts' estimates than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- LFVN has a higher average analyst price target than 19.39% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- LFVN has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 24.22% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The NA of LFVN is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
Is LFVN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!