Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
LGF.B Stock Summary
- LGF.B's price/sales ratio is 0.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 18.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp is reporting a growth rate of -293.75%; that's higher than only 6.6% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LGF.B's revenue has grown -13.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 24.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGF.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNKO, BWEN, MLI, FET, and IMXI.
- Visit LGF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lionsgate.com.
LGF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.54||52-week high||$14.65|
|Prev. close||$12.43||52-week low||$3.87|
|Day high||$12.80||Avg. volume||915,758|
|50-day MA||$11.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.80||Market Cap||2.77B|
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B) Company Bio
Lions Gate Entertainment engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
LGF.B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LGF.B, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lions Gate Entertainment Corp ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LGF.B, they are:
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.37% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 54% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 83.59% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 18.16% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LGF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full LGF.B Social Stream
Latest LGF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lions Gate Entertainment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGF.B as an investment opportunity.
The entertainment stock has lost more than a third of its value year to date due to coronavirus-related headwinds.
LGF.B Price Returns
Continue Researching LGF.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!