Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
LGF.B Stock Summary
- LGF.B's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.31 -- higher than merely 11.01% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, LGF.B has reported earnings growth of -222.2%, putting it ahead of merely 6.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LGF.B comes in at -21.91% -- higher than that of merely 14.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGF.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBBY, XELB, SHLO, DLPH, and DSS.
- Visit LGF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lionsgate.com.
LGF.B Stock Price Chart More Charts
LGF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.64||52-week high||$18.04|
|Prev. close||$8.60||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$8.78||Avg. volume||729,654|
|50-day MA||$8.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.51||Market Cap||1.88B|
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B) Company Bio
Lions Gate Entertainment engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Monica, California.