Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGF.B Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LGF.B is 4.19 -- better than 88.72% of US stocks.
- LGF.B's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than merely 1.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, LGF.B has reported earnings growth of -2,147.94%, putting it ahead of only 0.95% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GLT, WYY, LBRT, BALY, and AAN.
- Visit LGF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lionsgate.com.
LGF.B Valuation Summary
- LGF.B's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LGF.B's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGF.B.
LGF.B Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -207.53%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.11%.
The table below shows LGF.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGF.B Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LGF.B, see our LGF.B price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
LGF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.18||52-week high||$15.47|
|Prev. close||$9.01||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||1,009,814|
|50-day MA||$8.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.11||Market Cap||2.10B|
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B) Company Bio
Lions Gate Entertainment engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full LGF.B Social Stream
Latest LGF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGF.B as an investment opportunity.
Sell These 10 Stocks Before the New Year
Today, I have a list of 10 stocks that my Portfolio Grader recently flagged as immediate sells.
Rosenblatt Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Lions Gate Entertainment Class B (LGF.B)
Rosenblatt Securities analyst Barton Crockett maintained a Buy rating on Lions Gate Entertainment Class B (LGF.B - Research Report) today. The company's shares closed today at $6.25.Crockett covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Paramount Global Class B, Cedar Fair, and Charter Communications. According to TipRanks, Crockett has an average return of 2.6% and a 52.03% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Lions Gate Entertainment Class B with a $12.17 average price target.
LGF.B Price Returns
Continue Researching LGF.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...