Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
LGF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.78||52-week high||$11.33|
|Prev. close||$8.15||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$8.42||Avg. volume||900,133|
|50-day MA||$7.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.38||Market Cap||1.83B|
LGF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGF.B Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LGF.B is 5.33 -- better than 91.46% of US stocks.
- LGF.B's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LGF.B has reported earnings growth of 3,082.96%, putting it ahead of 99.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LBRT, ICLK, UAL, AKA, and AMPY.
- Visit LGF.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lionsgate.com.
LGF.B Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, LGF.B's price/sales ratio is 64.29% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LGF.B's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGF.B.
LGF.B Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -207.53%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.11%.
The table below shows LGF.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B) Company Bio
Lions Gate Entertainment engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
LGF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full LGF.B Social Stream
Latest LGF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIONS GATE ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGF.B as an investment opportunity.
Today, I have a list of 10 stocks that my Portfolio Grader recently flagged as immediate sells.
LGF.B Price Returns
Continue Researching LGF.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch