Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGF.B Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 117.48, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.05% of US stocks.
- LGF.B's price/sales ratio is 0.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 18.27% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LGF.B's revenue has grown -10.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lions Gate Entertainment Corp are NR, TMST, PLOW, LEG, and HCI.
- LGF.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's official web site, go to www.lionsgate.com.
LGF.B Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LGF.B's price/earnings ratio is 218.04% lower, now standing at -22.9.
- LGF.B's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 78.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LGF.B's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGF.B.
LGF.B Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 312.49%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -68.13%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.79%.
The table below shows LGF.B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.23||52-week high||$18.77|
|Prev. close||$12.94||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||837,468|
|50-day MA||$12.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.82||Market Cap||2.97B|
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B) Company Bio
Lions Gate Entertainment engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full LGF.B Social Stream
Latest LGF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lions Gate Entertainment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGF.B as an investment opportunity.
LGF.A earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Earnings results for Lions Gate Entertainment , Analyst Opinion on Lions Gate Entertainment , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:LGF.A), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analyst Valuation and EPS Growth Lions Gate Entertainment (NYSE:LGF.A) appeared first on .
With so many options in the market seemingly stretched to the hilt, these vice stocks may provide a lucrative opportunity.
M&A activity is heating up in the entertainment space, and these seven media stocks could be some of the next to do a deal.
LGF.B Price Returns
Continue Researching LGF.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch