Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGF.B POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LGF.B ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- LGF.B's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
LGF.B Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.85, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp has a higher such ratio than only 18.12% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LGF.B has reported earnings growth of -293.75%, putting it ahead of only 6.94% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LGF.B's revenue has grown -13.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 24.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lions Gate Entertainment Corp are NUVA, MTW, CRY, ORBC, and DOOR.
- LGF.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's official web site, go to www.lionsgate.com.
LGF.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGF.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.71||52-week high||$16.76|
|Prev. close||$13.44||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||754,483|
|50-day MA||$13.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.59||Market Cap||3.25B|
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares (LGF.B) Company Bio
Lions Gate Entertainment engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, channel platforms, and international distribution and sales activities. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
LGF.B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lions Gate Entertainment Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lions Gate Entertainment Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 129.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LGF.B, they are:
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 53% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 84.93% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 19.46% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LGF.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGF.B Latest Social Stream
View Full LGF.B Social Stream
Latest LGF.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lions Gate Entertainment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGF.B as an investment opportunity.
Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX ) has reportedly agreed to a deal worth $450 million to create two sequels to the popular 2019 film, “Knives Out.” What Happened: “Knives Out” was directed on a relatively modest $40 million and starred Daniel Craig as detective Benoit Blanc, with an all-star supporting cast including Chris Evans, Jamie Lee Curtis, Don Johnson, Christopher Plummer and Toni Collette. The film grossed $311.4 million and earned an Academy Award nomination for its screenplay. “Knives Out” was produced by MRC Entertainment and distributed by Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: LGF ). According to a report in the entertainment trade … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The now cliché expression “when one door closes, another opens” is attributed to Alexander Graham Bell, but this 19th century observation had uncommon resonance over the last 12 months in the entertainment industry. The door that closed — actually, thousands of doors — belonged to film exhibitors that were forced to close their theaters at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and could only reopen months later with severe new capacity restrictions. Not surprisingly, this slammed door wreaked havoc on the film world. The Motion Picture Association said this week that global box office revenues plummeted to $12 billion in 2020, a significant tumble from the record $42.3 billion generated in 2019. As for the corresponding door that opened, that belonged to the streaming industry. The MPA als...
The entertainment stock has lost more than a third of its value year to date due to coronavirus-related headwinds.
LGF.B Price Returns
Continue Researching LGF.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch