Lion Group Holding Ltd. (LGHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGHL POWR Grades
- LGHL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- LGHL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 167 days.
- LGHL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LGHL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LGHL is currently 424.06, higher than 99.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lion Group Holding Ltd comes in at -59.01%, a number that bests merely 3.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Lion Group Holding Ltd's share price is greater than that of 95.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lion Group Holding Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ASM, FTFT, NCTY, AVCO, and GNUS.
- Visit LGHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paac-us.com.
LGHL Valuation Summary
- LGHL's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.8; this is 199.77% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 28 months, LGHL's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.1.
- LGHL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGHL.
LGHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGHL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.62% of graded US stocks.
- LGHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 124th of 458 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LGHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||2,619,647|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.57||Market Cap||45.55M|
Lion Group Holding Ltd. (LGHL) Company Bio
Lion Group Holding Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates a trading platform in Hong Kong. The company's trading platform offers a range of products and services, including contract-for-difference trading, insurance brokerage, and futures and securities brokerage services for investors and institutional clients. It also provides total return swap (TRS) services, which include A-shares and Hong Kong stock basket-linked TRS. Lion Group Holding Ltd. is headquartered in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGHL Latest Social Stream
View Full LGHL Social Stream
Latest LGHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lion Group Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGHL as an investment opportunity.
The nature of investing is that you win some, and you lose some. And unfortunately for Lion Group Holding Ltd...
Lion Announces Strategic Partnership with Dawa Future Graphic Technology to Jointly Innovate Metaverse AI Tool
Lion Group Holding Ltd. ("Lion" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LGHL), today announced its latest strategic partnership with Dawa Future Graphic Technology Co., Ltd. ("Dawa Technology"). Through this partnership, the two companies will jointly innovate and develop the Metaverse AI tool – "Cloud Production Platform", establishing a new form of digital market and establish a leading position in the construction and development of the Metaverse field.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates Proficient Alpha Acquisition Corp’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – PAAC, LGHL
NEW YORK, August 05, 2021--Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates Proficient Alpha Acquisition Corp’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – PAAC, LGHL
Lion Group Holding Ltd. ("Lion" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LGHL), today announced its subsidiary Lion NFT Limited ("Lion NFT") will launch its own non-fungible token ("NFT") market platform, known as Meta World (https://lionnft.io), available online this month.
We're starting off the day with a look at the pre-market stock market movers for Wednesday with the biggest winners and losers.
LGHL Price Returns