Lion Group Holding Ltd. (LGHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGHL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LGHL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGHL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- LGHL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LGHL Stock Summary
- For LGHL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.43% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Lion Group Holding Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LGHL comes in at -75.31% -- higher than that of only 5.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGHL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVCO, VERI, DRIO, EQC, and COUP.
- Visit LGHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paac-us.com.
LGHL Valuation Summary
- LGHL's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.8; this is 199.77% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 28 months, LGHL's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.1.
- LGHL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGHL.
LGHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGHL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.34% of graded US stocks.
- LGHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 124th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LGHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||251,005|
|50-day MA||$1.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||37.73M|
Lion Group Holding Ltd. (LGHL) Company Bio
Lion Group Holding Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates a trading platform in Hong Kong. The company's trading platform offers a range of products and services, including contract-for-difference trading, insurance brokerage, and futures and securities brokerage services for investors and institutional clients. It also provides total return swap (TRS) services, which include A-shares and Hong Kong stock basket-linked TRS. Lion Group Holding Ltd. is headquartered in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGHL Latest Social Stream
View Full LGHL Social Stream
Latest LGHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lion Group Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGHL as an investment opportunity.
Lion Group Holding (NASDAQ:LGHL) launches its Lion non-fungible token market platform, as well as its NFT art project, MetaWords. MetaWords, which serves as an infrastructure to build a universal meta-language for the metaverse, was created in collaboration with Chinese calligrapher and conceptual artist Xu Bing. The first phase of MetaWords...
Lion Group (LGHL) stock is on the move Friday after the company announced a new NFT marketplace alongside MetaWords plans.
Block (SQ) stock is in the news Friday following news that the payment services company plans to get into Bitcoin (BTC) mining.
Lion Group Holding Ltd. ("Lion" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LGHL), operator of an all-in-one trading platform that offers a wide spectrum of products and services and developer of new growth products that include SPAC sponsorship, NFT, and metaverse-related initiatives, today announced the launch of its Lion NFT market platform (https://lionnft.io/). Simultaneously, the Company is pleased to introduce its cooperative NFT art project, MetaWords (https://metawords.io/), created in collaboration wit
Lion Group Holding Ltd. ("Lion" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: LGHL), operator of an all-in-one trading platform that offers a wide spectrum of products and services and developer of new growth products that include SPAC sponsorship, NFT, and metaverse-related initiatives, today announced its NFT language project MetaWords has passed CertiK security audit.
LGHL Price Returns