LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGIH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LGIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.66% of US stocks.
- LGIH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- LGIH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.82% of US stocks).
LGIH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.53, LGI Homes Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of LGI Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LGI Homes Inc comes in at 51.55%, a number that bests 85.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LGI Homes Inc are HWKN, FSS, TPH, MLI, and MMS.
- Visit LGIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lgihomes.com.
LGIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LGIH's price/earnings ratio is 54.64% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- LGIH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, LGIH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGIH.
LGIH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.08%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.26%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 148.52%.
The table below shows LGIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.38% of graded US stocks.
- LGIH's asset turnover comes in at 1.6 -- ranking 9th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTRX, CCS, and HOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LGIH.
The table below shows LGIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.61||52-week high||$188.00|
|Prev. close||$128.14||52-week low||$104.00|
|Day high||$126.85||Avg. volume||247,107|
|50-day MA||$145.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$154.79||Market Cap||3.02B|
LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Company Bio
LGI Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGIH Latest Social Stream
View Full LGIH Social Stream
Latest LGIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LGI Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGIH as an investment opportunity.
Top stocks aren't hard to find in IBD's homebuilding group, thanks to a powerful new industry group research tool in MarketSmith charts.
LGI Homes (LGIH) announces it closed 1,004 homes in December, a total of 2,526 home closings in Q4 and a record 10,442 home closings for the full year 2021, an increase of 11.8% Y/Y
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced that it has appointed Maria Renna Sharpe as a new independent director to its Board. Ms. Sharpe brings more than 37 years of legal, human resources and accounting expertise to LGI Homes. She is the Managing Principal of Sharpe Human Solutions, LLC, a human resource consulting and commercial real estate investment company, and is a member of the Board of Directors of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (
LGI Homes Delivers Record Annual Home Closings and Sets Date for Fourth Quarter and 2021 Year End Earnings Conference Call
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced it closed 1,004 homes in December, a total of 2,526 home closings in the fourth quarter and a record 10,442 home closings for the full year 2021.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
LGIH Price Returns