LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGIH POWR Grades
- LGIH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGIH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LGIH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LGIH Stock Summary
- LGIH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.89, which is higher than only 9.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LGI Homes Inc is higher than 96.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of LGI Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGIH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPH, HWKN, KBH, LSEA, and CSWI.
- Visit LGIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lgihomes.com.
LGIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LGIH's price/earnings ratio is 54.64% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- LGIH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, LGIH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGIH.
LGIH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.25%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.66%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 198.4%.
The table below shows LGIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.38% of graded US stocks.
- LGIH's asset turnover comes in at 1.6 -- ranking 9th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTRX, CCS, and HOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LGIH.
The table below shows LGIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.27||52-week high||$165.91|
|Prev. close||$112.02||52-week low||$71.73|
|Day high||$113.91||Avg. volume||310,024|
|50-day MA||$97.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.72||Market Cap||2.61B|
LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Company Bio
LGI Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGIH Latest Social Stream
View Full LGIH Social Stream
Latest LGIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LGI Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGIH as an investment opportunity.
Tenny Creek features move-in ready homes in a convenient location near I-5N, priced from the $450s Tenny Creek townhomes by LGI Homes LGI Homes at Tenny Creek offers new, move-in ready homes located near I-5 in Vancouver. VANCOUVER, Wash., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ:LGIH) today announced the grand opening of Tenny Creek, a new community located 15 miles north of Portland in Vancouver, Wash., where the builder will construct 50 upscale townhomes. Tenny Creek is situ
Hunter’s Point at Innsbrooke Features New Construction Homes Starting from the $330s in Pinson Bew construction homes with three to five bedrooms are now available at Hunter's Point at Innsbrooke by LGI Homes. LGI Homes at Hunter's Point at Innsbrooke offers new, move-in ready homes near great schools and major employers in Pinson, Alabama. BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced the opening of Hunter’s Point at Innsbrooke, its newest co
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of LGI Homes, Inc...
LGI Homes (LGIH) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Morningstar Ranch Features Single-Family Homes Priced From the $380s The Newport plan at Morningstar Ranch in Bakersfield, California The Newport plan by LGI Homes is a stunning, single-story home with four bedrooms, a spacious layout, added flex room and more. BAKERSFIELD, Calif., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced the grand opening of its second community in the Bakersfield, California market, Morningstar Ranch. This new community is located in a p
LGIH Price Returns