LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Price and Financial Metrics
LGIH Stock Summary
- LGIH's went public 6.4 years ago, making it older than just 23.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of LGI Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LGI Homes Inc comes in at 22.19%, a number that bests 78.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGI Homes Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SF, INUV, XPO, KBH, and RXN.
- Visit LGIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lgihomes.com.
LGIH Stock Price Chart More Charts
LGIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.67||52-week high||$95.72|
|Prev. close||$45.15||52-week low||$33.55|
|Day high||$43.39||Avg. volume||402,725|
|50-day MA||$73.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.25||Market Cap||1.08B|
LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Company Bio
LGI Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.