LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Price and Financial Metrics
LGIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.57||52-week high||$126.37|
|Prev. close||$114.84||52-week low||$71.73|
|Day high||$121.69||Avg. volume||208,945|
|50-day MA||$114.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.86||Market Cap||2.86B|
LGIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGIH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LGIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGIH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LGIH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.02% of US stocks).
LGIH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LGI HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LGI HOMES INC is higher than it is for about 78.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LGI HOMES INC comes in at -22.3%, a number that bests only 10.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LGI HOMES INC are GRBK, LCII, TMHC, MTH, and TOL.
- LGIH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LGI HOMES INC's official web site, go to www.lgihomes.com.
LGIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LGIH's price/sales ratio is 62.5% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- LGIH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGIH.
LGIH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 139.08%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.13%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 134.56%.
The table below shows LGIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.38% of graded US stocks.
- LGIH's asset turnover comes in at 1.6 -- ranking 9th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTRX, CCS, and HOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LGIH.
The table below shows LGIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGIH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LGIH, see our LGIH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$168.33||Average Broker Recommendation||2.07 (Hold)|
LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Company Bio
LGI Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGIH Latest Social Stream
View Full LGIH Social Stream
Latest LGIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LGI HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGIH as an investment opportunity.
LGI Homes Announces its Newest Community in the Nashville Market
LGI Homes announces the grand opening of Autumnwood in Dickson, TN, a community of new, move-in ready homes with designer upgrades included. The Clairborne Plan by LGI Homes at Autumnwood in Dickson, TN features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a covered porch and patio. DICKSON, Tenn., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced the opening of a new community in the Nashville, Tennessee market, Autumnwood. This beautiful community, located just west of downt
LGI Homes Increases Footprint in the Raleigh-Durham Market
The Ashley by LGI Homes at Satterfield Farm The Ashley floor plan provides a flexible layout featuring a chef-ready kitchen, a large master retreat on the second floor, and two generously sized secondary bedrooms. ROXBORO, N.C., May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced the company is selling brand-new, single-family homes at Satterfield Farm. Satterfield Farm features a collection of thoughtfully designed homes that range in size from 1,173 square feet with
LGI Homes Commemorates 2023 Service Impact Day and Celebrates Employee Volunteerism
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) is proud to announce the success of its 2023 Service Impact Day, the hallmark event in the Company’s philanthropic initiative, LGI Giving. During this special event, every LGI Homes employee turns from their focus on sales and closings to dedicate an entire day to supporting local charities through volunteering and financial gifts. “Service Impact Day is one of the most anticipated and rewarding days of our yea
LGI Homes Introduces the Terrata Homes Brand into the Seattle Market with the Opening of Falcon Ridge near Puyallup
The Americano by Terrata Homes at Falcon Ridge The three-bedroom, three-bath Americano plan includes black stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, a covered outdoor living area with a fireplace, a flex room, and a game room on the second floor. EDGEWOOD, Wash., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced Terrata Homes is now selling at Falcon Ridge, its newest community in the Seattle market. This breathtaking community offers homebuyers a variety of new, moder
LGI Homes First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
LGI Homes ( NASDAQ:LGIH ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$487.4m (down 11% from 1Q 2022...
LGIH Price Returns
Continue Researching LGIHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LGI Homes Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LGI Homes Inc (LGIH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LGI Homes Inc (LGIH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LGI Homes Inc (LGIH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...