LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Price and Financial Metrics
LGIH Stock Summary
- LGIH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 440.18 -- higher than 90.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LGIH's current price/earnings ratio is 11.65, which is higher than just 21.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of LGI Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGIH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INUV, XPO, SF, WETF, and HCKT.
- LGIH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LGI Homes Inc's official web site, go to www.lgihomes.com.
LGIH Stock Price Chart More Charts
LGIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.14||52-week high||$93.02|
|Prev. close||$91.76||52-week low||$52.16|
|Day high||$92.23||Avg. volume||236,948|
|50-day MA||$77.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.88||Market Cap||2.11B|
LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Company Bio
LGI Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.