LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGIH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LGIH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGIH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- LGIH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LGIH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.27, LGI Homes Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of LGI Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LGI Homes Inc comes in at 44.64%, a number that bests 84.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGI Homes Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WDFC, MANT, ROCK, HWKN, and LAKE.
- Visit LGIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lgihomes.com.
LGIH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LGIH's price/earnings ratio is 54.64% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- LGIH's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, LGIH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGIH.
LGIH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 355.07%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 148.52%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 256.88%.
The table below shows LGIH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGIH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGIH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.8% of graded US stocks.
- LGIH's asset turnover comes in at 1.568 -- ranking 11th of 52 Construction stocks.
- DHI, MTRX, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LGIH.
The table below shows LGIH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGIH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.64||52-week high||$188.00|
|Prev. close||$148.78||52-week low||$95.54|
|Day high||$152.63||Avg. volume||265,507|
|50-day MA||$157.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$145.28||Market Cap||3.73B|
LGI Homes, Inc. (LGIH) Company Bio
LGI Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGIH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGIH Latest Social Stream
View Full LGIH Social Stream
Latest LGIH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LGI Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGIH as an investment opportunity.
LGI Homes Expands Terrata Homes Brand into Florida with the Opening of Southern Pines near Jacksonville
Upgraded New Homes on One- to Six-Acre Lots are Now Available at Southern Pines Upgraded New Homes on One- to Six-Acre Lots are Now Available at Southern Pines
AAWW, DLA, RCMT, HRI, and LGIH have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 23, 2021.
Homebuilder offers move-in ready homes priced from the $240s in a highly desirable location in Fort Bend County The Blanco plan at Vacek Country Meadows by LGI Homes LGI Homes at Vacek Country Meadows offers new, move-in ready homes and family-friendly amenities in Richmond, Texas. Pricing begins in the $240s. RICHMOND, Texas, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced the company’s return to Vacek Country Meadows in Richmond, Texas, where the builder is co
LGI Homes, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LGIH ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
ASO, CRK, LGIH, GPS, and BY have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 10, 2021.
LGIH Price Returns