LGL Group, Inc. (The) (LGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LGL GROUP INC is higher than 95.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For LGL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, LGL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNOA, NVFY, PFSW, NAII, and IIIN.
- LGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LGL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.lglgroup.com.
LGL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LGL's price/sales ratio is 65.22% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, LGL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGL.
LGL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.26%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.92%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1720.2%.
The table below shows LGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.60||52-week high||$15.15|
|Prev. close||$4.60||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||12,193|
|50-day MA||$6.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||24.61M|
LGL Group, Inc. (The) (LGL) Company Bio
The LGL Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of frequency and spectrum control products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Electronic Components and Electronic Instruments. The Electronic Components segment offers XTAL, clock oscillators, VCXO, TCXO OCXO, and DOCXO devices; and radio frequency, microwave and millimeter wave filters, diplexers, and solid-state power amplifiers. It also provides filter devices, which includes crystal, ceramic, LC, tubular, combline, cavity, interdigital, and metal insert waveguide, as well as digital, analog and mechanical tunable filters, switched filter arrays, and RF subsystems. This segment's products are used in infrastructure equipment for the telecommunications and network equipment industries; and electronic systems for applications in defense, aerospace, earth-orbiting satellites, down-hole drilling, medical devices, instrumentation, industrial devices, and global positioning systems. The Electronic Instruments segment designs and manufactures frequency and time reference standards, distribution amplifiers, redundancy auto switches, and NTP servers for timing and synchronization in various applications. Its products are used in computer networking, satellite earth stations, electric utilities, broadcasting, and telecommunication systems. The company was formerly known as Lynch Corporation and changed its name to The LGL Group, Inc. The LGL Group, Inc. was founded in 1917 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGL Latest Social Stream
View Full LGL Social Stream
Latest LGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LGL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGL as an investment opportunity.
ORLANDO, Fla., November 14, 2022--THE LGL GROUP REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
ORLANDO, Fla., October 19, 2022--THE LGL GROUP ANNOUNCES ADJUSTMENT OF LGL WARRANTS
The LGL Group Announces Completion of the Spin-Off of M-tron Industries, Inc. and Updates Effect on LGL Warrants
ORLANDO, Fla., October 12, 2022--THE LGL GROUP ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE SPIN-OFF OF M-TRON INDUSTRIES, INC. AND UPDATES EFFECT ON LGL WARRANTS
The LGL Group Announces Expected Completion for the Spin-Off of M-tron Industries, Inc. on October 7, 2022
ORLANDO, Fla., September 16, 2022--The LGL Group, Inc. (NYSE American: LGL) (the "Company" or "LGL") today announced that its previously announced spin-off of M-tron Industries, Inc. ("Mtron") is expected to be completed on October 7, 2022.
ORLANDO, Fla., September 02, 2022--The LGL Group, Inc. (NYSE American: LGL) (the "Company" or "LGL") will hold a webinar to discuss its operations.
LGL Price Returns