Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGND POWR Grades
- LGND scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGND is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LGND's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.9% of US stocks).
LGND Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.06%, LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.9% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LGND's revenue has grown -29.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.95% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LGND comes in at 20.9% -- higher than that of 91.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NN, MTTR, VUZI, ZM, and HLGN.
- LGND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.ligand.com.
LGND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LGND's price/earnings ratio is 263.27% lower, now standing at -36.9.
- Over the past 243 months, LGND's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGND.
LGND Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.93%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -177.82%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 138.66%.
The table below shows LGND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGND has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.87% of graded US stocks.
- LGND's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 202nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NBIX, IRWD, and MNKD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LGND.
The table below shows LGND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGND Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LGND, see our LGND price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$207.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
LGND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.37||52-week high||$121.66|
|Prev. close||$72.16||52-week low||$57.77|
|Day high||$73.95||Avg. volume||121,017|
|50-day MA||$71.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.51||Market Cap||1.22B|
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND) Company Bio
Ligand Pharmaceuticals develops therapies that address the unmet medical needs of patients for a range of diseases, including hepatitis, multiple myeloma, muscle wasting, Alzheimers disease, dyslipidemia, diabetes, anemia, epilepsy, focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, and osteoporosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGND Latest Social Stream
View Full LGND Social Stream
Latest LGND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGND as an investment opportunity.
Sermonix Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Phase 3 ELAINE-3 Study of Lasofoxifene Plus Abemaciclib in Pre- and Post-Menopausal Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic ER+/HER2- Breast Cancer with an ESR1 Mutation as Detected by Guardant Health’s Guardant360 CDx Liquid Biopsy
Prospective screening of subjects for ESR1 mutations will use the Guardant360 CDx blood test for companion diagnostic developmentPhase 3 study is supported by previously presented ELAINE-1 and ELAINE-2 Phase 2 study resultsSermonix anticipates dosing the first patient in first half of 2023 COLUMBUS, Ohio and PALO ALTO, Calif., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sermonix Pharmaceuticals Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics to specifically treat metas
Sermonix’s Lasofoxifene Improves Vaginal/Vulvar Symptoms Relative to Fulvestrant in ELAINE 1 Study of Postmenopausal Women with Locally Advanced or Metastatic ER+/HER2- Breast Cancer and an ESR1 Mutation
ST. LOUIS, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sermonix Pharmaceuticals Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics to specifically treat metastatic breast and gynecological cancers harboring ESR1 mutations, today announced that its lead drug candidate, lasofoxifene, improved vaginal/vulvar symptoms while fulvestrant worsened them in a study of postmenopausal women with locally advanced or metastatic estrogen receptor-positive (ER+)/HER2- breast cancer with
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Full Year 2022 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
Ligand Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:LGND ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$196.2m (down 19% from...
Ligand's (LGND) Q4 Sales & Earnings Top, View Raised, Stock Up
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) announces better-than-expected results in fourth-quarter 2022. Stock is up in the after-market hours in response to the news. Management raises 2023 financial outlook.
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Ligand (LGND) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.57% and 24.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LGND Price Returns
Continue Researching LGNDWant to do more research on Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...