Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGND POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LGND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGND is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LGND's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.86% of US stocks).
LGND Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.55%, LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.77% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LGND has reported earnings growth of -126.39%, putting it ahead of only 12.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LGND comes in at 19.12% -- higher than that of 91.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS INC are DUOL, TXG, NVCR, ME, and FROG.
- Visit LGND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ligand.com.
LGND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LGND's price/earnings ratio is 351.72% lower, now standing at -58.4.
- Over the past 243 months, LGND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 52.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGND.
LGND Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.9%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 526.74%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 143.43%.
The table below shows LGND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LGND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LGND has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.87% of graded US stocks.
- LGND's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 202nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NBIX, IRWD, and MNKD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LGND.
The table below shows LGND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LGND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.65||52-week high||$164.84|
|Prev. close||$73.61||52-week low||$57.77|
|Day high||$74.66||Avg. volume||150,048|
|50-day MA||$82.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.31||Market Cap||1.21B|
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND) Company Bio
Ligand Pharmaceuticals develops therapies that address the unmet medical needs of patients for a range of diseases, including hepatitis, multiple myeloma, muscle wasting, Alzheimers disease, dyslipidemia, diabetes, anemia, epilepsy, focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, and osteoporosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGND Latest Social Stream
View Full LGND Social Stream
Latest LGND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIGAND PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGND as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 15 most volatile stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more volatile stocks, go directly to 5 Most Volatile Stocks to Buy Now. Even though the United States stock market is inextricably linked to the US economy, there are increased fears that the factors contributing […]
Sermonix Pharmaceuticals Announces Four Abstracts Accepted for Presentation at 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sermonix Pharmaceuticals Inc., a privately held biopharmaceutical company developing innovative targeted therapeutics to specifically treat ESR1-mutated metastatic breast and gynecological cancers, today announced that it had four abstracts accepted as poster presentations at the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), which will be held Dec. 6-10 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Two of the posters address the
SAN DIEGO, November 16, 2022--Ligand to Hold Investor and Analyst Day on December 13
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Agenus (AGEN – Research Report) and Ligand Pharma (LGND – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Agenus (AGEN) In a report released today, Mayank Mamtani from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Agenus, with a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $2.26. According to TipRanks.
Ligand (LGND) reports mixed third-quarter 2022 numbers, beating sales estimates but missing out on earnings. Share price rises as management lifts financial guidance for the year.
LGND Price Returns
Continue Researching LGNDWant to do more research on Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch