Longeveron Inc. (LGVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LGVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.97% of US stocks.
- LGVN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LGVN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.18% of US stocks).
LGVN Stock Summary
- LGVN's went public 1.8 years ago, making it older than merely 7.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 64.66, LONGEVERON INC has a higher such ratio than 96.89% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LONGEVERON INC comes in at -42.46%, a number that bests just 4.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PROF, CHPT, VLD, CODX, and MNTS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LGVN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001721484.
LGVN Valuation Summary
- LGVN's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.3; this is 150% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 22 months, LGVN's price/sales ratio has gone up 46.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LGVN.
LGVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.66||52-week high||$35.75|
|Prev. close||$4.03||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$4.04||Avg. volume||1,697,385|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||76.81M|
Longeveron Inc. (LGVN) Company Bio
Longeveron LLC is a clinical stage biotechnology company that engages in the development of cellular therapies for specific aging-related and life-threatening conditions. Its lead product, LOMECEL-B, is a cell-based therapy product, which is derived from culture-expanded medicinal signaling cells that are sourced from bone marrow of young healthy adult donors. The company was founded by Joshua M. Hare and Donald M. Soffers in October 9, 2014 and is headquartered in Miami, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LGVN Social Stream
Latest LGVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LONGEVERON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGVN as an investment opportunity.
In a report released yesterday, Michael Okunewitch from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Longeveron (LGVN - Research Report), with a price target of $14.00. The company's shares opened today at $4.09.According to TipRanks, Okunewitch is an analyst with an average return of -28.7% and a 20.69% success rate. Okunewitch covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as TFF Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Sciences, and Kiora Pharmaceuticals.Currently, the analyst consensus on Longeveron is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $45.00 and a one-year low of $2.84.
Longeveron ( NASDAQ:LGVN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$5.24m (loss widened by 8.0...
-- Achieved key clinical and regulatory milestones across clinical pipeline, including the completion of enrollment in Longeveron’s Phase 2a trial for Alzheimer’s Disease -- -- Conference call scheduled for 8:30 a.m. ET today -- MIAMI, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Longeveron Inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN) ("Longeveron" or "Company"), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing regenerative medicines for unmet medical needs, today provided a business update and reported its financial results for
By Brad Sorensen, CFA NASDAQ:LGVN READ THE FULL LGVN RESEARCH REPORT Longeveron (NASDAQ:LGVN) is a clinical stage biotech company that is using cutting edge cellular technology to treat a rare heart disease and the impacts of aging. Longeveron reported a 3Q 2022 loss of $0.25/per share, in line with the same quarter last year and within the range of expectations. More importantly, on a conference
Longeveron Announces Completion of Enrollment in Phase 2a Trial of Lomecel-B™ for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
MIAMI, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Longeveron Inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN) ("Longeveron" or "Company"), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing regenerative medicines for unmet medical needs, today announced the completion of enrollment in its Phase 2a trial of Lomecel-BTM in patients with mild Alzheimer’s Disease (AD). “We are pleased to have completed enrollment in our Phase 2a study of Lomecel-BTM for Alzheimer’s Disease. We look forward to building on our Phase 1b study, which met its
LGVN Price Returns