Longeveron Inc. (LGVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LGVN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LGVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LGVN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 108 days.
- LGVN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LGVN Stock Summary
- Longeveron Inc's stock had its IPO on February 12, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.47% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 111.44, Longeveron Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.8% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LGVN is more volatile than 99.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LGVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLDR, VUZI, AXON, AFRM, and TTD.
- To check out Longeveron Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001721484.
LGVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LGVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.05||52-week high||$45.00|
|Prev. close||$7.65||52-week low||$2.84|
|Day high||$8.17||Avg. volume||3,549,459|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.26||Market Cap||168.34M|
Longeveron Inc. (LGVN) Company Bio
Longeveron LLC is a clinical stage biotechnology company that engages in the development of cellular therapies for specific aging-related and life-threatening conditions. Its lead product, LOMECEL-B, is a cell-based therapy product, which is derived from culture-expanded medicinal signaling cells that are sourced from bone marrow of young healthy adult donors. The company was founded by Joshua M. Hare and Donald M. Soffers in October 9, 2014 and is headquartered in Miami, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
LGVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LGVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LGVN Social Stream
Latest LGVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Longeveron Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LGVN as an investment opportunity.
Girolamo brings legal, finance and M&A experience to cell therapy companyMIAMI, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Longeveron Inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN) ("Longeveron" or "Company"), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing cellular therapies for chronic, aging-related and life-threatening conditions, announced today the appointment of Todd Girolamo to its Board of Directors. Girolamo is a seasoned attorney and biopharmaceutical executive specializing in health-related products, currently servin
Insider trading can be highly revealing when looking for moonshot stocks to buy.
No summary available.
Biotech insiders are among the most important investors to pay close attention to.
When insiders buy a stock, you should take it as a sign that they think good news is about to come out.
LGVN Price Returns