LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHCG POWR Grades
- LHCG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LHCG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LHCG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
LHCG Stock Summary
- LHCG's current price/earnings ratio is 40.28, which is higher than 76.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LHCG is currently 57.88, higher than 91.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LHC Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 16.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHC Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRC, MSM, OLLI, CACI, and PLUS.
- LHCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LHC Group Inc's official web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Valuation Summary
- LHCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.3; this is 27.3% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 198 months, LHCG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.1.
- LHCG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 198 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHCG.
LHCG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.69%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.33%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.73%.
The table below shows LHCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.39% of graded US stocks.
- LHCG's asset turnover comes in at 0.868 -- ranking 28th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CCEL, SGRY, and RDNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHCG.
The table below shows LHCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.73||52-week high||$236.81|
|Prev. close||$145.62||52-week low||$133.08|
|Day high||$149.02||Avg. volume||195,831|
|50-day MA||$164.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$191.30||Market Cap||4.62B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LHCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHCG Latest Social Stream
View Full LHCG Social Stream
Latest LHCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LHC Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHCG as an investment opportunity.
Growth in LHC Group's (LHCG) revenues in the third quarter is likely to have been boosted by continued strength in its home health and hospice services.
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) today is providing a preview of its expected results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, and an update to its previously issued guidance for the year ending December 31, 2021.
LHC Group (LHCG) to expand in Virginia Beach with the completion of the previously announced acquisition agreements with two providers, one in home health and the other in hospice.
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced today that, effective Oct. 1, 2021, it has finalized acquisition agreements for two providers – one home health and one hospice – located in Virginia Beach. The purchase agreements were initially announced by the company in September.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
LHCG Price Returns