LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHCG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LHCG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.61% of US stocks.
- LHCG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LHCG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
LHCG Stock Summary
- LHCG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,156.3 -- higher than 97.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of LHC Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 532.38%, LHC Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHCG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DTST, RPM, JBSS, MSM, and BMI.
- Visit LHCG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Valuation Summary
- LHCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.3; this is 27.3% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 198 months, LHCG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.1.
- LHCG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 198 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHCG.
LHCG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 229.96%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 136.5%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 702.62%.
The table below shows LHCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.95% of graded US stocks.
- LHCG's asset turnover comes in at 0.86 -- ranking 28th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, CHE, and CCEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHCG.
The table below shows LHCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.98||52-week high||$223.63|
|Prev. close||$166.22||52-week low||$108.42|
|Day high||$167.01||Avg. volume||519,778|
|50-day MA||$164.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.97||Market Cap||5.18B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LHCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHCG Latest Social Stream
View Full LHCG Social Stream
Latest LHCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LHC Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHCG as an investment opportunity.
Despite the weak bottom-line performance, LHC Group's (LHCG) fourth-quarter results benefit from organic growth in home health admissions.
LHC Group press release (NASDAQ:LHCG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.26 misses by $0.06. Revenue of $583.4M (+9.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.96M. Full year 2022 net service revenue is expected to be in a range of $2.500 billion to $2.550 billion, adjusted earnings per diluted share is expected to be in...
LHC (LHCG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.55% and 0.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
LHC Group (NASDAQ:LHCG) jumps 3.0% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
It hasn't been the best quarter for LHC Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LHCG ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 12...
LHCG Price Returns