LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
LHCG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 47.25, LHC Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LHC Group Inc is higher than 88.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LHCG has reported earnings growth of 77.64%, putting it ahead of 86.63% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHC Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NYT, SAM, IPAR, BMI, and DECK.
- Visit LHCG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.64||52-week high||$149.65|
|Prev. close||$146.73||52-week low||$98.41|
|Day high||$147.55||Avg. volume||240,302|
|50-day MA||$136.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$121.67||Market Cap||4.62B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
LHCG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for LHC Group Inc. To summarize, we found that LHC Group Inc ranked in the 37st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LHCG, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 20.31% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- LHCG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, LHC Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 83.58% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|