LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHCG POWR Grades
- LHCG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.43% of US stocks.
- LHCG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LHCG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.67% of US stocks).
LHCG Stock Summary
- LHCG's current price/earnings ratio is 82.61, which is higher than 94.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.08%, LHC GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.12% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of LHC GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHCG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWD, JJSF, SCS, OSK, and GPS.
- LHCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LHC GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Valuation Summary
- LHCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.5; this is 556.98% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 213 months, LHCG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHCG.
LHCG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.08%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1.65%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.56%.
The table below shows LHCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.95% of graded US stocks.
- LHCG's asset turnover comes in at 0.86 -- ranking 28th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, CHE, and CCEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHCG.
The table below shows LHCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.00||52-week high||$169.84|
|Prev. close||$167.80||52-week low||$108.42|
|Day high||$167.97||Avg. volume||404,049|
|50-day MA||$165.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$160.35||Market Cap||5.12B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LHCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHCG Latest Social Stream
View Full LHCG Social Stream
Latest LHCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LHC GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHCG as an investment opportunity.
GDRX vs. LHCG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
LHC Group's (LHCG) third-quarter results benefit from organic growth in hospice admissions. However, home health admissions decline organically.
LHC (LHCG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -22.63% and 6.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
LHC (LHCG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LHCG Price Returns