LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHCG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LHCG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LHCG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- LHCG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.49% of US stocks).
LHCG Stock Summary
- LHCG's current price/earnings ratio is 83.2, which is higher than 94.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.08%, LHC GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.39% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LHCG is more volatile than only 0.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LHC GROUP INC are OSK, ALG, EVI, ELMD, and FND.
- Visit LHCG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Valuation Summary
- LHCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.7; this is 425% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 215 months, LHCG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 57.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHCG.
LHCG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 122.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 157.78%.
The table below shows LHCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.95% of graded US stocks.
- LHCG's asset turnover comes in at 0.86 -- ranking 28th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, CHE, and CCEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHCG.
The table below shows LHCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHCG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LHCG, see our LHCG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$240.55||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
LHCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.81||52-week high||$169.84|
|Prev. close||$169.01||52-week low||$115.32|
|Day high||$169.83||Avg. volume||576,665|
|50-day MA||$162.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$163.37||Market Cap||5.27B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LHCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHCG Latest Social Stream
View Full LHCG Social Stream
Latest LHCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LHC GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHCG as an investment opportunity.
Investing in LHC Group (NASDAQ:LHCG) five years ago would have delivered you a 178% gain
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
LHC Group Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
LHC Group ( NASDAQ:LHCG ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.28b (up 2.8% from FY 2021). Net...
UFP Industries Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Otter Tail to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent UFP Industries Inc. (NASD: UFPI) will replace LHC Group Inc. (NASD: LHCG) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Otter Tail Corp.
15 Biggest Nursing Home Companies in the US
In this article, we will discuss the 15 biggest nursing home companies in the US. If you wish to skip over the industry analysis, go directly to the 5 Biggest Nursing Home Companies in the US. The nursing home market size in the US currently stands at $148.4 billion. The industry employs over 1.5 million people. […]
GDRX or LHCG: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
GDRX vs. LHCG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
LHCG Price Returns
Continue Researching LHCGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LHC Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
LHC Group Inc (LHCG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LHC Group Inc (LHCG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LHC Group Inc (LHCG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...