LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHCG POWR Grades
- LHCG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LHCG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LHCG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.52% of US stocks).
LHCG Stock Summary
- LHCG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 225.35 -- higher than 86.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.78%, LHC Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.94% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LHCG is more volatile than merely 3.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LHC Group Inc are BMI, KFY, SAIA, SEIC, and AMED.
- LHCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LHC Group Inc's official web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LHCG's price/earnings ratio is 60.59% higher, now standing at 54.6.
- LHCG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 196 months.
- Over the past 196 months, LHCG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHCG.
LHCG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 136.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 181.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 228.18%.
The table below shows LHCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.75||52-week high||$236.81|
|Prev. close||$212.37||52-week low||$170.01|
|Day high||$215.27||Avg. volume||168,619|
|50-day MA||$203.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$204.15||Market Cap||6.80B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
LHCG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for LHC Group Inc. To summarize, we found that LHC Group Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 320.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for LHC Group Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 103.44; that's higher than 92.73% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 9.47% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- LHCG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LHCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHCG Latest Social Stream
View Full LHCG Social Stream
Latest LHCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LHC Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHCG as an investment opportunity.
LHC (LHCG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Home Healthcare Market 2021 Trending News, Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2028 LHC Group, Inc., BAYADA Home Health Care, Invacare Corporation, Abbott Care, Amedisys
The home healthcare market was valued at US$ 315,139.27 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 621,565.89 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2020 to 2028. Home healthcare comprises a wide
Investors continue to be optimistic about LHC Group (LHCG) owing to its slew of deals and a broad array of services.
LHC Group (LHCG) collaborates with SCP Health to provide innovative and advanced in-home healthcare services.
LHCG Price Returns