LHC Group - common stock (LHCG): Price and Financial Metrics
LHCG Stock Summary
- LHCG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 409.26 -- higher than 90.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65%, LHC Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.63% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LHCG is more volatile than just 5.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHC Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DECK, YETI, COLM, AYI, and FIX.
- LHCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LHC Group Inc's official web site, go to www.lhcgroup.com.
LHCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.67||52-week high||$236.81|
|Prev. close||$197.96||52-week low||$116.26|
|Day high||$202.37||Avg. volume||178,116|
|50-day MA||$194.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$203.15||Market Cap||6.37B|
LHC Group - common stock (LHCG) Company Bio
LHC Group is a national provider of post-acute healthcare services, providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to patients within the comfort and privacy of their home or place of residence. LHC Group provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services through home health, hospice and community-based services and provides inpatient care through long-term acute care hospitals. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
LHCG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for LHC Group Inc. To summarize, we found that LHC Group Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 241.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LHCG, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 36.76; that's higher than 88.01% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 10.13% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- LHCG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LHCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHCG Latest Social Stream
View Full LHCG Social Stream
Latest LHCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LHC Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHCG as an investment opportunity.
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) today announced details for the release of its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
LHC (LHCG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
LHC Group announces transformational partnership with UL-Lafayette nursing and allied health program
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG), in cooperation with the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, today announced it is investing $20 million in the College of Nursing and Allied Health Professions to be paid over 10 years.
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced today that the Company is presenting at the Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 17, 2021. The presentation will begin at 10:40 a.m. Eastern time.
LHC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: LHCG) announced today that the Company is presenting at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2021 on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The presentation will begin at 1:50 p.m. Eastern time.
LHCG Price Returns
Continue Researching LHCGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LHC Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!