Lucira Health, Inc. (LHDX): Price and Financial Metrics
LHDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$4.51|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||29,320,967|
|50-day MA||$0.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||18.14M|
LHDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHDX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, LUCIRA HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than only 1.5% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,624.93%, LUCIRA HEALTH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.57% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LUCIRA HEALTH INC comes in at 558.8%, a number that bests 98.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAT, SCKT, ACLS, DZSI, and AAOI.
- LHDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LUCIRA HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.lucirahealth.com.
LHDX Valuation Summary
- LHDX's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 25 months, LHDX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 98.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHDX.
LHDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHDX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.52% of graded US stocks.
- LHDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 411th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LHDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHDX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LHDX, see our LHDX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2.17 (Hold)|
Lucira Health, Inc. (LHDX) Company Bio
Lucira Health, Inc. produces and distributes medical equipment. The Company offers disposable test kits to detect DNA and RNA of infectious diseases. Lucira Health markets its products in the United States.
LHDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHDX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHDX Social Stream
Latest LHDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUCIRA HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHDX as an investment opportunity.
First Solar (FSLR) Stock Pops on Analyst Upgrade
First Solar (FSLR) stock rose on Friday after the solar power company got an upgrade and increased price target from UBS.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
We're starting off Friday morning with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to keep an eye on!
Why Is Lucira Health (LHDX) Stock Down 14% Today?
Lucira Health (LHDX) stock is falling on Friday after the company's shares have seen extreme volatility throughout the week.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off Monday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to keep an eye on!
LHDX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...