Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.35% of US stocks).
LI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,660.79, Li Auto Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.95% of US stocks.
- LI's went public 1.67 years ago, making it older than merely 3.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that LI's revenue has grown 196.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.84% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Li Auto Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GILT, ALV, SVVC, AUOTY, and ESLT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791706.
LI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$41.49|
|Prev. close||$38.31||52-week low||$16.86|
|Day high||$38.99||Avg. volume||10,583,919|
|50-day MA||$27.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.38||Market Cap||38.68B|
Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI) Company Bio
Li Auto, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells premium smart electric SUVs energy vehicle. It provides safe, convenient, and cost-effective mobility solutions to families. The firm model includes Li ONE & EREV. Its passenger vehicle market categorized into sedan, SUV, and MPV segments. The company was founded by Xiang Li , Yanan Shen, Tie Li , Donghui Ma in April 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LI Latest Social Stream
View Full LI Social Stream
Latest LI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Li Auto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LI as an investment opportunity.
Li Auto press release (NASDAQ:LI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPADS of $0.11. Revenue of $1.67B (+162.8% Y/Y). Gross margin was 22.4% in the fourth quarter of 2021, compared with 17.5% in the fourth quarter of 2020 and 23.3% in the third quarter of 2021. Deliveries of Li ONE were 35,221 vehicles in...
Morgan Stanley stayed bullish on Li Auto (LI -1.0%)following the Chinese electric vehicle maker's Q4 earnings report. Analyst Tim Hsiao noted that Li Auto (NASDAQ:LI) reported its second profitable quarter since going public with cost control looking solid. Revenue slowed down to +37% quarter-over-quarter amid a lack of NEV credit...
Nio's path to profitability matters more as Nio vies for the top spot in electric vehicle investing, regardless of the risk of a delisting.
Investors are pouring capital in Nio stock for the long-term growth story and not just the numbers.
Li Auto Inc (NASDAQ: LI ) reported fourth-quarter FY21 sales growth of 156% year-on-year, to $1.67 billion, beating the consensus of $1.59 billion. Vehicle sales increased 155.7% Y/Y to RMB10.38 billion ($1.63 billion) with a vehicle margin of 22.3%, a 520 basis points Y/Y expansion. Gross profit for … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LI Price Returns