Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LI POWR Grades
- LI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- LI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.06% of US stocks).
LI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,206,804,753, Li Auto Inc has a greater market value than 91% of US stocks.
- Li Auto Inc's stock had its IPO on July 30, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.21% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.82, Li Auto Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Li Auto Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NWSA, BKR, GIL, GME, and CAE.
- To check out Li Auto Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791706.
LI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.60||52-week high||$47.70|
|Prev. close||$31.18||52-week low||$14.31|
|Day high||$31.49||Avg. volume||16,858,234|
|50-day MA||$22.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.62||Market Cap||27.68B|
Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI) Company Bio
Li Auto, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells premium smart electric SUVs energy vehicle. It provides safe, convenient, and cost-effective mobility solutions to families. The firm model includes Li ONE & EREV. Its passenger vehicle market categorized into sedan, SUV, and MPV segments. The company was founded by Xiang Li , Yanan Shen, Tie Li , Donghui Ma in April 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
LI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Li Auto Inc. To summarize, we found that Li Auto Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 13.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Li Auto Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 98% of its capital from equity, and 2% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 93.74% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 9.96% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Li Auto Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.96% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LI Latest Social Stream
View Full LI Social Stream
Latest LI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Li Auto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LI as an investment opportunity.
Buy these electric vehicle stocks for their strong delivery growth, market share growth and incredible pace of innovation.
While opinions differ on Tesla’s valuation and growth trajectory, one thing is clear: production numbers will be highly scrutinized, setting up for an inflection point in TSLA stock.
XPEV stock is up 73% in a month, but there is still upside left, considering the Chinese EV maker's progress and long-term outlook.
Chinese EV-maker Li Auto (LI) garnered significant investor attention over the past month launching 2021 Li ONE in May 2021. The stock has soared 63.8
This is the 2nd hour in a row li has seen its price head up. The post Li Auto Inc (LI): Price Down $-0.2 (-0.71)% Over Past Day, Up $0.37 (1.33)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
LI Price Returns