Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LI POWR Grades
- LI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.31% of US stocks.
- LI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- LI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.86% of US stocks).
LI Stock Summary
- LI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 581.94 -- higher than 95.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LI's went public 1.47 years ago, making it older than merely 2.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 291.73%, Li Auto Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.09% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Li Auto Inc are MRO, NOK, FEIM, DAL, and CMI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791706.
LI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.97||52-week high||$37.65|
|Prev. close||$30.47||52-week low||$15.98|
|Day high||$30.74||Avg. volume||7,835,691|
|50-day MA||$30.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.29||Market Cap||30.75B|
Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI) Company Bio
Li Auto, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells premium smart electric SUVs energy vehicle. It provides safe, convenient, and cost-effective mobility solutions to families. The firm model includes Li ONE & EREV. Its passenger vehicle market categorized into sedan, SUV, and MPV segments. The company was founded by Xiang Li , Yanan Shen, Tie Li , Donghui Ma in April 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LI Latest Social Stream
View Full LI Social Stream
Latest LI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Li Auto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LI as an investment opportunity.
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? JD.com , Nio, Li Auto, Xpeng and BYD Co.. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
Investors are too negative on Nio stock as the company's prospects grow with the ET7 launch, global expansion and a path to profitability.
Tesla stock vs. BYD stock: China's BYD is gaining ground on fast-growing Tesla. Here's a look at the EV giants' fundamentals and technicals.
Given the stiff competition in the Chinese EV market, NIO stock could continue to struggle in 2022 if the company reports slower growth.
China EV stock Li Auto is trying to find its footing after a big decline. Is Li Auto stock a buy or sell now?
LI Price Returns