Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 35.43% of US stocks.
- LI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- LI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LI Stock Summary
- LI has a higher market value than 90.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,288,507,303.
- LI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 519.77 -- higher than 95.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LI AUTO INC comes in at 129.96%, a number that bests 93.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LI AUTO INC are GORO, EXK, OOMA, RMBS, and RDWR.
- To check out LI AUTO INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791706.
LI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.10||52-week high||$41.49|
|Prev. close||$22.59||52-week low||$12.52|
|Day high||$24.41||Avg. volume||11,089,952|
|50-day MA||$18.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.17||Market Cap||25.12B|
Most Popular Stories View All
LI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LI Latest Social Stream
View Full LI Social Stream
Latest LI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LI AUTO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LI as an investment opportunity.
Tesla stock is near bear market lows as the EV giant cuts China prices again amid reports of Shanghai output cuts. BYD plans an EU factory as sales soar.
NIO, Li Auto, XPeng, ChargePoint Holdings and Blink Charging are included in this Analyst Blog.
While NIO and Li Auto (LI) hit monthly-record deliveries in November, XPeng (XPEV) sees a sharp fall in deliveries on a yearly basis.
Optimism is rising that China's zero-Covid policy may be ending and its economy will grow again, boosting Chinese EV stocks.
Alibaba Down 2%, Nio Falls Over 3%: Hang Seng Treads Water On Weak Wall Street Cues Over Rate-Hike Worries
Hong Kong shares opened lower on Tuesday, following an overnight decline in U.S. markets after some key economic data triggered fears of the Federal Reserve continuing to raise interest rates and causing a recession. Although the benchmark Hang Seng was marginally higher, EV stocks such as Nio and Xpeng fell over 3% in morning trade, while Alibaba shares fell more than 1.5%. Hong Kong Stocks Today Stock Movement Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (NYSE: BABA ) -1.89% JD.com Inc (NASDAQ: JD ) -1.32% Baidu Inc (NASDAQ: BIDU ) 0.25% Tencent Holdings Ltd. (OTC: TCEHY ) -0.45% Meituan (OTC: MPNGF ) 1.84% Nio Inc (NYSE: NIO ) -3.62% X P eng Inc (NYSE: XPEV ) -4.77% Li Auto Inc (NASDAQ: LI ) -1.26% “Our expectation … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LI Price Returns