Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LI POWR Grades
- LI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.67% of US stocks.
- LI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.07% of US stocks).
LI Stock Summary
- LI's went public 1.15 years ago, making it older than merely 0.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 281.03%, Li Auto Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.56% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LI has reported earnings growth of 566.8%, putting it ahead of 95.85% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Li Auto Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OCFT, ALV, EMAN, ASX, and NEU.
- To check out Li Auto Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791706.
LI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.11||52-week high||$47.70|
|Prev. close||$27.27||52-week low||$15.23|
|Day high||$27.10||Avg. volume||14,693,176|
|50-day MA||$29.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.75||Market Cap||23.62B|
Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI) Company Bio
Li Auto, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells premium smart electric SUVs energy vehicle. It provides safe, convenient, and cost-effective mobility solutions to families. The firm model includes Li ONE & EREV. Its passenger vehicle market categorized into sedan, SUV, and MPV segments. The company was founded by Xiang Li , Yanan Shen, Tie Li , Donghui Ma in April 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LI Latest Social Stream
View Full LI Social Stream
Latest LI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Li Auto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LI as an investment opportunity.
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? Weibo, Sohu, Nio, BYD Co. and Li Auto. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 auto companies facing the worst declines amid global chip shortage. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Auto Companies Facing Worst Declines Amid Global Chip Shortage. The ongoing semiconductor chip shortage has had a huge impact on the global […]
Li Auto (LI) now expects to deliver about 24,500 vehicles in the third quarter, down from the previous outlook of vehicle deliveries between 25,000 to 26,000 units.
China-based electric vehicles (EV) manufacturer Li Auto (LI) has revised its delivery outlook for the third quarter of 2021. Following the news, shares of the company declined 4.2% in early trade on Monday. The company expects to deliver about 24,500 vehicles in the third quarter. Li Auto had previously expected to deliver 25,000 to 26,000 units. The company has lowered its outlook mainly because of the impact of COVID-19 in Malaysia. Li Auto said, “The production of chips dedicated for the company’s millimeter-wave radar supplier has been severely hampered.” Also, the company said that the recovery of the chip supply has been slower than expected.
Nio stock is off to a rocky start this week but that doesn't mean investors should sour on NIO stock -- the road ahead looks smoother.
LI Price Returns