Linde PLC (LIN): Price and Financial Metrics
LIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$399.00||52-week high||$416.19|
|Prev. close||$403.97||52-week low||$302.17|
|Day high||$404.17||Avg. volume||1,751,723|
|50-day MA||$388.22||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$372.83||Market Cap||193.47B|
LIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIN POWR Grades
- LIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LIN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.9% of US stocks).
LIN Stock Summary
- LIN has a higher market value than 99.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $199,629,413,086.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.15, LINDE PLC has a higher such ratio than 83.62% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LIN is more volatile than only 3.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMUS, DIS, VZ, UNP, and WFC.
- LIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINDE PLC's official web site, go to www.linde.com.
LIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.8% higher, now standing at 27.1.
- Over the past 62 months, LIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIN.
LIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.51% of graded US stocks.
- LIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 71st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Linde PLC (LIN) Company Bio
Linde plc is a multinational chemical company with German-American roots. It is the largest industrial gas company by market share and revenue. It serves customers in the healthcare, petroleum refining, manufacturing, food, beverage carbonation, fiber-optics, steel making, aerospace, chemicals, electronics and water treatment industries. The company's primary business is the manufacturing and distribution of atmospheric gases, including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, rare gases, and process gases, including carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronic gases, specialty gases, and acetylene . (Source:Wikipedia)
LIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIN Social Stream
Latest LIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINDE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIN as an investment opportunity.
If you have to pick one hydrogen stock to end the year strong, it better be one of these three names filled with upside.
WOKING, UK / ACCESSWIRE / November 27, 2023 / Linde (Nasdaq:LIN) announced today that it has been recognized by S&P Global as a sustainability leader, achieving the highest score of any industrial gas company in the 2023 S&P Global Corporate Sustainability ...
There are many positive catalysts for alternative energy stocks.
Looking for the best hydrogen stocks to buy?
Hydrogen has the potential to be the energy source of the future.
LIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|