Linx S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one common share (LINX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LINX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LINX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- LINX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- LINX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LINX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.46, Linx SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 14.3% of US stocks.
- LINX's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 3.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LINX is more volatile than just 2.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Linx SA are MTLS, ASYS, NPO, ZKIN, and CAAS.
- LINX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Linx SA's official web site, go to www.linx.com.br.
LINX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LINX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.50||52-week high||$7.71|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$7.61||Avg. volume||36,610|
|50-day MA||$7.19||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||1.42B|
Linx S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one common share (LINX) Company Bio
Linx SA engages in providing software solutions for management in enterprise resource planning and point of sale transactions. It also offers connectivity solutions, the engineering framework, electronic commerce, and customer relationship management for the retail segment in Brazil. The company was founded by Nércio José Monteiro Fernandes in 1985 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
LINX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Linx SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Linx SA ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LINX, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Linx SA over the past 1.85 years is -0.72%; that's higher than only 0.81% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Linx SA's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LINX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LINX Latest Social Stream
View Full LINX Social Stream
Latest LINX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Linx SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LINX as an investment opportunity.
London Meets Bangkok as LINX and BKNIX Form Strategic Partnership Total Telecom
Yesterday, LINX Cargo Care Group announced that after five years as the Groups Chief Executive Officer, Anthony Jones has resigned from his position. Anthony began his career with the Patrick business, now LINX, some 23 years ago on the wharf at Port Botany in NSW. During his tenure, Anthony has been a valued leader who The post LINX Cargo Care Group announces CEO change first appeared on Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide .
Despite pandemic, LINX ridership numbers in 2020 were up over 2019 numbers by 28.7 per cent
No summary available.
BRASILIA The official at Brazils antitrust agency CADE studying the Stone-Linx deal said on Monday it should be approved without restrictions. Financial technology solutions company StoneCo is seeking to buy Brazilian software company Linx, a takeover objected to by rivals like Cielo and Safra arguing it could lead to a loss of clients to 
LINX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|