LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIQT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LIQT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIQT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- LIQT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.22% of US stocks).
LIQT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 329.21%, Liqtech International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.88% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liqtech International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 438.85%; that's higher than 94.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LIQT's revenue has grown -49.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liqtech International Inc are IOSP, BRC, CRY, PLPC, and IART.
- Visit LIQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liqtech.com.
LIQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LIQT's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.19% lower, now standing at -9.
- Over the past 113 months, LIQT's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- LIQT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIQT.
LIQT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 113.98%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 43.02%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 297.64%.
The table below shows LIQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.76% of graded US stocks.
- LIQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 95th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, CMCO, and AAON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIQT.
The table below shows LIQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.90||52-week high||$12.70|
|Prev. close||$6.00||52-week low||$4.69|
|Day high||$6.06||Avg. volume||93,027|
|50-day MA||$5.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.48||Market Cap||128.48M|
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) Company Bio
LiqTech International, Inc. is a clean technology company. The Company manufactures ceramic silicon carbide filters for the control of soot exhaust particles from diesel engines and for water filtration. LiqTech also produces kiln furniture.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIQT Latest Social Stream
View Full LIQT Social Stream
Latest LIQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liqtech International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIQT as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on LiqTech International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LIQT ) - they aren't optimistic...
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIQT) Analysts Are Cutting Their Estimates: Here's What You Need To Know
It's been a sad week for LiqTech International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LIQT ), who've watched their investment drop 15% to...
Earnings results for LiqTech International , Analyst Opinion on LiqTech International , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:LIQT), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings Scorecard & Analyst Reports LiqTech International (NASDAQ:LIQT) appeared first on .
View more earnings on LIQTSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaMICT Shares Slip After Missing Q2 Revenue EstimateAcacia Research Stocks Slides After Q2 Results© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and -0.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LIQT Price Returns
Continue Researching LIQTWant to see what other sources are saying about Liqtech International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch