LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIQT Stock Summary
- LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC's market capitalization of $20,192,561 is ahead of merely 6.56% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.29%, LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LIQT is more volatile than 92.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MYGN, XERS, ITI, LPTH, and ANGO.
- Visit LIQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liqtech.com.
LIQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LIQT's price/sales ratio is 15.38% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 130 months, LIQT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIQT.
LIQT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 708%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -452.47%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.25%.
The table below shows LIQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.59% of graded US stocks.
- LIQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 95th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, AAON, and FLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIQT.
The table below shows LIQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.51||52-week high||$6.27|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.55||Avg. volume||91,027|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.57||Market Cap||22.39M|
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) Company Bio
LiqTech International, Inc. is a clean technology company. The Company manufactures ceramic silicon carbide filters for the control of soot exhaust particles from diesel engines and for water filtration. LiqTech also produces kiln furniture.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIQT Latest Social Stream
View Full LIQT Social Stream
Latest LIQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIQT as an investment opportunity.
LiqTech and Ecolotron Wastewater Solutions Enter Cooperation Agreement on a Combined Solution for Phosphoric Acid Purification
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration products and systems, has entered a cooperation agreement with USA-based Ecolotron Wastewater Solutions, Inc., a firm specializing in electrolytic water treatment, for the commercialization of a combined solution for acid purification. The unique solution offered by LiqTech and Ecolotron is based on a combination of Ecolotron's E – FLOC© technology - electrochemical
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration products and systems, today announced the receipt of a $0.5 million order for a complete filtration system related to monoethylene glycol ("MEG") recovery in the oil & gas industry. This order is the first of a two-part order for an offshore project for a U.S. oil major operating in Europe. The system is expected to ship in 2023. The system will deploy LiqTech's robu
LiqTech Enters Distribution Agreement with NESR for Commercialization of Produced Water Treatment Solution for Re-Injection
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration products and systems, and National Energy Services Reunited Corp. (NASDAQ:NESR) (NASDAQ:NESRW), an international, industry-leading provider of integrated energy services in the Middle East and North Africa ("MENA") region, have entered into a distribution agreement to commercialize LiqTech's produced water treatment filtration solution for re-injection in fifteen sel
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT) ("LiqTech"), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration technologies, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration products and systems, today announced the appointment of Mr. Tobias Baldrian Madsen as Head of Strategy and Business Intelligence, reporting to the CEO. The appointment of Mr. Madsen is another important step in the development of the company.
LIQT Price Returns
Continue Researching LIQTWant to see what other sources are saying about Liqtech International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch