LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIQT Stock Summary
- LIQT has a market capitalization of $54,278,550 -- more than approximately only 9.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 375.47%, Liqtech International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.55% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liqtech International Inc comes in at -34.38%, a number that bests only 4.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIQT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLPC, HUN, LPTH, OFIX, and VNT.
- Visit LIQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liqtech.com.
LIQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LIQT's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.19% lower, now standing at -9.
- Over the past 113 months, LIQT's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- LIQT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIQT.
LIQT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -485.64%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 297.64%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -54.24%.
The table below shows LIQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.59% of graded US stocks.
- LIQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 95th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, AAON, and FLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIQT.
The table below shows LIQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.44||52-week high||$7.43|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||418,119|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.05||Market Cap||9.40M|
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) Company Bio
LiqTech International, Inc. is a clean technology company. The Company manufactures ceramic silicon carbide filters for the control of soot exhaust particles from diesel engines and for water filtration. LiqTech also produces kiln furniture.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIQT Latest Social Stream
View Full LIQT Social Stream
Latest LIQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liqtech International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIQT as an investment opportunity.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
LiqTech International (LIQT) has entered into a three-year OEM membrane supply agreement with a large European customer for drinking water treatment, with first deliveries under…
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT) ("LiqTech"), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration technologies, today announced the signing of a 3-year, OEM membrane supply agreement with a large European customer for drinking water treatment. First deliveries under the agreement are expected to occur during the third quarter of 2022, with regularly scheduled deliveries over the duration of the 36 months of the agreement. Total revenues under the init
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIQT) major shareholder Laurence W. Lytton bought 21,100 shares of the businesss stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, December 20th. The shares were bought at an average price of $4.88 per share, with a total value of $102,968.00. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & 
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIQT) Major Shareholder Laurence W. Lytton Acquires 15,100 Shares of Stock
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIQT) major shareholder Laurence W. Lytton bought 15,100 shares of LiqTech International stock in a transaction on Wednesday, December 22nd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $5.16 per share, with a total value of $77,916.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, 
LIQT Price Returns
Continue Researching LIQTWant to see what other sources are saying about Liqtech International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch