LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT): Price and Financial Metrics
LIQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$4.66|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||11,558|
|50-day MA||$3.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.52||Market Cap||18.90M|
LIQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIQT Stock Summary
- LIQT has a market capitalization of $19,014,005 -- more than approximately only 7.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.14%, LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.72% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LIQT comes in at -76.41% -- higher than that of only 7.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC are VISL, XGN, ACRX, OGI, and FNA.
- LIQT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.liqtech.com.
LIQT Valuation Summary
- LIQT's price/earnings ratio is -1.4; this is 107.65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 134 months, LIQT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 29.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIQT.
LIQT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 102.29%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -87.93%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 243.04%.
The table below shows LIQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.59% of graded US stocks.
- LIQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 95th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, AAON, and FLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIQT.
The table below shows LIQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIQT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LIQT, see our LIQT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
LiqTech International, Inc. (LIQT) Company Bio
LiqTech International, Inc. is a clean technology company. The Company manufactures ceramic silicon carbide filters for the control of soot exhaust particles from diesel engines and for water filtration. LiqTech also produces kiln furniture.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIQT Latest Social Stream
View Full LIQT Social Stream
Latest LIQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIQT as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out what's happening this morning on Friday!
LiqTech International First Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
LiqTech International ( NASDAQ:LIQT ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.01m (up 10% from...
LiqTech International Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT) ("LiqTech"), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration technologies, today announced its financial results for the first quarter of 2023 for the period ended March 31, 2023.
LiqTech International to Discuss First Quarter 2023 Results on Thursday, May 11, 2023
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIQT), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration products and systems, will report financial results for its first quarter 2023 for the period ended March 31, 2023, on Thursday, May 11, 2023, before the market opens. The Company has scheduled a conference call that same day, May 11, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET, to review the results.
LiqTech International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIQT) insiders placed bullish bets worth US$3.3m in the last 12 months
Multiple insiders secured a larger position in LiqTech International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LIQT ) shares over the last 12...
LIQT Price Returns
Continue Researching LIQTWant to see what other sources are saying about Liqtech International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liqtech International Inc (LIQT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...