LightInTheBox Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LITB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LITB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.16% of US stocks.
- LITB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LITB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.8% of US stocks).
LITB Stock Summary
- LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.22% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 352.54, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LITB's revenue has grown 63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.37% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LITB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBSS, PSMT, OFED, LSTR, and CBU.
- Visit LITB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lightinthebox.com.
LITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$5.69|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||824,234|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.36||Market Cap||179.32M|
LightInTheBox Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LITB) Company Bio
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. operates as an online retail company worldwide. The company provides apparel products, including customized, special occasion, and fast fashion apparel products; and other general merchandise products, such as accessories and gadgets, home and garden products, electronics and communication devices, and other products. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITB Latest Social Stream
View Full LITB Social Stream
Latest LITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITB as an investment opportunity.
(RTTNews) - Beijing-headquartered, LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (LITB), a cross-border e-commerce platform, on Tuesday, posted a rise in profit for the second quarter of the fiscal year 2021, with a rise in revenue. Despite Covid-19 pandemic-related headwinds, the Chinese firm posted a profit for the June quarter at $9.38 million or $0.
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LITB) ("LightInTheBox" or the "Company"), a cross-border e-commerce platform that delivers products directly to consumers around the world, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects Casey's General Stores Inc (NASDAQ: CASY) to post quarterly earnings at $2.96 per share on revenue of $3.02 billion after the closing bell. Casey's shares slipped 0.7% to close at $206.50 on Friday. Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM) named Anuj Aggarwal as its Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Everspin shares fell 2.4% to close at $7.30 on Friday. Lightinthebox Holding Co Ltd-ADR (NYSE: LITB) is
A look at the shareholders of LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. ( NYSE:LITB ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LITB) ("LightInTheBox" or the "Company"), a cross-border e-commerce company that delivers products directly to consumers around the world, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the open of U.S. markets on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
LITB Price Returns
Continue Researching LITBWant to do more research on LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch