LightInTheBox Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LITB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LITB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.16% of US stocks.
- LITB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LITB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.8% of US stocks).
LITB Stock Summary
- LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.22% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 352.54, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LITB's revenue has grown 63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.37% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LITB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBSS, PSMT, OFED, LSTR, and CBU.
- Visit LITB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lightinthebox.com.
LITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$5.69|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.60||Avg. volume||607,604|
|50-day MA||$2.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.73||Market Cap||161.39M|
LightInTheBox Holding Co. Ltd. ADR (LITB) Company Bio
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. operates as an online retail company worldwide. The company provides apparel products, including customized, special occasion, and fast fashion apparel products; and other general merchandise products, such as accessories and gadgets, home and garden products, electronics and communication devices, and other products. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China.
LITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITB Latest Social Stream
View Full LITB Social Stream
Latest LITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITB as an investment opportunity.
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:LITB) Not Doing Enough For Some Investors As Its Shares Slump 25%
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. ( NYSE:LITB ) share price has dived 25% in the...
Will Weakness in LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd.'s (NYSE:LITB) Stock Prove Temporary Given Strong Fundamentals?
With its stock down 39% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard LightInTheBox Holding (NYSE:LITB). However...
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LITB) ("LightInTheBox" or the "Company"), a cross-border e-commerce platform that delivers products directly to consumers around the world, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on Friday, March 19, 2021
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LITB) ("LightInTheBox" or the "Company"), a cross-border e-commerce company that delivers products directly to consumers around the world, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 before the open of U.S. markets on Friday, March 19, 2021.
LITB Price Returns
Continue Researching LITBWant to do more research on LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch