Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- LITE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.77% of US stocks.
- LITE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- LITE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
LITE Stock Summary
- Lumentum Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on July 23, 2015, making it an older stock than merely 21.65% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lumentum Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 80.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LITE has reported earnings growth of 124.97%, putting it ahead of 83.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lumentum Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXK, AMBA, IMTX, MVIS, and ALLO.
- Visit LITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LITE's price/earnings ratio is 58.97% lower, now standing at 16.
- LITE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 74 months.
- Over the past 74 months, LITE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 85.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.01% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 145th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TTMI, STM, and AMBA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.07||52-week high||$112.08|
|Prev. close||$86.50||52-week low||$65.67|
|Day high||$86.75||Avg. volume||1,301,214|
|50-day MA||$83.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.41||Market Cap||6.26B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lumentum Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:LITE ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Lumentum Announces Industry-First SmartTuning Multi-Source Agreement for Self-Tuning Optics to Enhance 5G Mobile Networks
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products, today announced the formation of the SmartTuning Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) group with other industry suppliers to standardize an interoperable self-tuning feature for full-band tunable dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) pluggable optical transceivers.
Yahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss the price action and outlook for Bitcoin with Alex Mashinsky, Celsius Network Co-Founder and CEO.
Lumentum (LITE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
MCLEAN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $AVGO #3DS--According to a new report published by fibeReality, LLC, there are indications that Lumentum will increasingly move in an outsourcing direction.
LITE Price Returns