Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- LITE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- LITE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- LITE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 37.99% of US stocks).
LITE Stock Summary
- LITE has a market capitalization of $7,031,175,000 -- more than approximately 77.55% of US stocks.
- For LITE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lumentum Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 102.26%; that's higher than 80.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lumentum Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGYS, LASR, QNST, MVIS, and AFRM.
- LITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lumentum Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LITE's price/earnings ratio is 58.97% lower, now standing at 16.
- LITE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 74 months.
- Over the past 74 months, LITE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 85.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.87% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MMAT, TTMI, and STM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.37||52-week high||$108.90|
|Prev. close||$97.25||52-week low||$65.67|
|Day high||$97.41||Avg. volume||830,488|
|50-day MA||$98.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.59||Market Cap||7.04B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lumentum Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Lumentum (LITE) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Lumentum (LITE) said that the HSR expiration period for its planned purchase of NeoPhotonics (NPTN) has expired so the deal has now received U.S
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LITE) ("Lumentum") and NeoPhotonics Corporation (NYSE: NPTN) ("NeoPhotonics") today announced the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 (the "HSR Act") with respect to Lumentum's pending transaction with NeoPhotonics. The expiration of the waiting period under the HSR Act satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the transaction contemplated by the previously announced Agreement and Plan of Merger (
Winnipeg, A2, based Investment company Cardinal Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc, Sony Group Corp, Medtronic PLC, Shaw Communications Inc, Indie Semiconductor Inc, sells TELUS Corp, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, Canadian Natural Resources, Johnson & Johnson, Lyra Therapeutics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cardinal Capital Management, Inc..
LITE Price Returns