Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LITE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LITE is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- LITE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LITE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 31.68, LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 80.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 89.04%, LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC are OUST, HLTH, ME, QLYS, and ALGM.
- Visit LITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LITE's price/sales ratio is 12.5% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 90 months, LITE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 61.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -36.35%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -2.11%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 704.93%.
The table below shows LITE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.87% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MMAT, TTMI, and STM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.00||52-week high||$108.90|
|Prev. close||$54.35||52-week low||$52.12|
|Day high||$55.04||Avg. volume||948,535|
|50-day MA||$65.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.71||Market Cap||3.75B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
These stocks to buy are trading at a significant discount and are bound to rebound quickly when the economy eventually recovers.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum") today announced that company management is currently scheduled to participate in the following investor events:
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks receiving downgrades from analysts. If you want to check out some more stocks whose ratings were recently cut by analysts, go directly to Analysts are Downgrading These 5 Stocks. Stocks tied to the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell this morning, a day […]
TORONTO, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (“POET” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture: PTK; NASDAQ: POET), the designer and developer of the POET Optical Interposer™, Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs) and light sources for the data center, tele-communication and artificial intelligence markets, today announced that it will use high-speed directly modulated laser (DML) technology from Lumentum Holdings Inc. (“Lumentum”), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovativ
The S&P 500 has gotten absolutely hammered in 2022.
LITE Price Returns