Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.80||52-week high||$96.46|
|Prev. close||$50.09||52-week low||$42.00|
|Day high||$52.12||Avg. volume||1,091,856|
|50-day MA||$48.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.10||Market Cap||3.48B|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE POWR Grades
- LITE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LITE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LITE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LITE Stock Summary
- LITE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 95.73 -- higher than 77.39% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 76.82% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LITE has reported earnings growth of -89.03%, putting it ahead of merely 16.49% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IVAC, YQ, QUIK, ME, and TBPH.
- Visit LITE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- LITE's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 30.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LITE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 435.19%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 810.29%.
The table below shows LITE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.87% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MMAT, TTMI, and STM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LITE, see our LITE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$95.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
Lumentum Announces Upcoming Investor Events
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 16, 2023--Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum") today announced that company management is currently scheduled to participate in the following investor events:
Time To Worry? Analysts Just Downgraded Their Lumentum Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:LITE) Outlook
The analysts covering Lumentum Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:LITE ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
4 big analyst cuts: Block hit with a downgrade on macro concerns
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst cuts you may have missed since yesterday: Downgrades for Block, RingCentral, Lumentum, and TechTarget. CLSA downgraded Block (NYSE:SQ) to Underperform from Buy and cut its price target to $63.00 from $93.00 due to concerns about the macro environment, as InvestingPro reported in real-time. The firm is stepping aside on Block due to rising odds of a hard landing in the U.S. in H2/23, as regional bank retreat applies more pressure on consumers and SMBs.
Company News for May 10, 2023
Companies in The News Are: DUK,LITE,ATKR,BLUE
Q3 2023 Lumentum Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Q3 2023 Lumentum Holdings Inc Earnings Call
LITE Price Returns
Continue Researching LITEWant to see what other sources are saying about Lumentum Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lumentum Holdings Inc (LITE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lumentum Holdings Inc (LITE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lumentum Holdings Inc (LITE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...