Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- LITE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.38% of US stocks.
- LITE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LITE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.36% of US stocks).
LITE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,200,506,000, Lumentum Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 76.94% of US stocks.
- For LITE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.56% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that LITE's revenue has grown 0.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LITE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMBA, INVZ, SLB, ARWR, and ALLO.
- LITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lumentum Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LITE's price/earnings ratio is 58.97% lower, now standing at 16.
- LITE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 74 months.
- Over the past 74 months, LITE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 85.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LITE.
LITE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LITE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.87% of graded US stocks.
- LITE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 146th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MMAT, TTMI, and STM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LITE.
The table below shows LITE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.18||52-week high||$108.90|
|Prev. close||$78.20||52-week low||$73.97|
|Day high||$82.38||Avg. volume||1,003,265|
|50-day MA||$84.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.18||Market Cap||5.67B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lumentum Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum") today announced that management will host an investor and analyst briefing during the 2022 Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition (OFC). This overview of Lumentum's business, products and targeted markets will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
CyberOptics, Lumentum and Cutera are included in this blog.
While Lumentum Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:LITE ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
The Zacks Laser Systems and Components industry participants like CyberOptics (CYBE), Lumentum (LITE) and Cutera (CUTR) gain from solid demand for emerging applications like cloud computing, autonomous driving, IoT and 5G amid pandemic-induced supply chain disruptions.
LITE Price Returns