Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LITE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LITE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LITE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LITE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LITE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lumentum Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 81.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lumentum Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 133.33%; that's higher than 87.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LITE is more volatile than just 15.96% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lumentum Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FSM, FN, EXK, MPWR, and AJRD.
- LITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lumentum Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.02||52-week high||$112.08|
|Prev. close||$81.14||52-week low||$65.67|
|Day high||$81.25||Avg. volume||1,659,078|
|50-day MA||$83.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.43||Market Cap||6.07B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.
LITE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LITE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lumentum Holdings Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 14107.33% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lumentum Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.69 years comes in at 1.87%; that's greater than 94.65% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, LITE is generating more cash flow than 76.79% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- Lumentum Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LITE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LITE Latest Social Stream
View Full LITE Social Stream
Latest LITE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lumentum Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LITE as an investment opportunity.
Micron (NASDAQ: MU) and Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) both provide essential components for electronic devices. Micron is one of the world's largest producers of DRAM and NAND memory chips, while Lumentum produces optical chips, 3D-sensing chips, and commercial lasers. Over the past 12 months, Micron's stock has rallied more than 50% as memory prices passed a cyclical trough and started rising again.
Lumentum Partners With Ericsson, Nokia, And Other Industry Participants In Mobile Optical Pluggables (MOPA) Joint Technical Paper
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum"), a market-leading designer and manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products, announced its participation in a joint technical paper on Mobile Optical Pluggables (MOPA) with market-leading system providers Ericsson and Nokia and other industry participants.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. ("Lumentum") today announced the appointment of Isaac ("Ike") Harris, Corporate Vice President, Global Supply Chain Operations for ZT Systems, to its Board of Directors as an independent member, effective immediately. The election of Mr. Harris expands Lumentum's Board to eight members, seven of whom are independent.
Photo by AnuchaCheechang/iStock via Getty Images The Need for Speed In the early 1980s, the internet was created as a standard way for computers to communicate with each other. As time went on, and the number of internet users skyrocketed, the need for faster data highways with nearly unlimited bandwidth...
AI vision silicon company Ambarella Inc (NASDAQ: AMBA), optical and photonic product manufacturer Lumentum Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LITE), and CMOS image sensor solution provider ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ: ON) have announced two new joint reference designs to fast-track AIoT device distribution. The combination of data from Lumentum's VCSEL array illuminators, ON Semiconductor image sensor using Ambarella's AI SoC will be utilized for more accurate and intelligent decision-making in AIoT devices for biometric access control, 3D electronic locks, and other intelligent sensing applications. The new reference designs can also cater to the requirements of smart cities, smart buildings, smart homes, and intelligent healthcare. They also significantly reduce power consumption and thermal des...
LITE Price Returns