Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Price and Financial Metrics
LITE Stock Summary
- LITE's went public 4.5 years ago, making it older than just 15.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 172.61%, Lumentum Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.06% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lumentum Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -91.48%; that's higher than merely 14.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lumentum Holdings Inc are REPH, WIFI, FIT, ALKS, and NSTG.
- LITE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lumentum Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lumentum.com.
LITE Stock Price Chart More Charts
LITE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.11||52-week high||$84.49|
|Prev. close||$78.08||52-week low||$40.28|
|Day high||$80.45||Avg. volume||1,436,550|
|50-day MA||$74.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.93||Market Cap||6.19B|
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Company Bio
Lumentum Holdings Inc. manufactures and sells optical and photonic products for optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Optical Communications and Commercial Lasers. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milpitas, California.