La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LJPC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LJPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.32% of US stocks.
- LJPC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LJPC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
LJPC Stock Summary
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.95% of US listed stocks.
- LJPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 393.1%, La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co's debt growth rate surpasses 96.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LJPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PUBM, OMCL, UPST, EQX, and HEAR.
- Visit LJPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to lajollapharmaceutical.com.
LJPC Valuation Summary
- LJPC's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 85.9% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LJPC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 115 months.
- LJPC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 39.7 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LJPC.
LJPC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.59%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -88.95%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -97.43%.
The table below shows LJPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LJPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LJPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.96% of graded US stocks.
- LJPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.82 -- ranking 32nd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BTX, ITCI, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LJPC.
The table below shows LJPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LJPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LJPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.77||52-week high||$5.69|
|Prev. close||$3.85||52-week low||$3.44|
|Day high||$3.91||Avg. volume||74,146|
|50-day MA||$4.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.19||Market Cap||96.35M|
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC) Company Bio
La Jolla Pharmaceutical is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of serious bacterial infections and rare genetic disorders, such as cystic fibrosis and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LJPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LJPC Latest Social Stream
View Full LJPC Social Stream
Latest LJPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LJPC as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company ( NASDAQ:LJPC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Stockholm, V7, based Investment company HealthInvest Partners AB (Current Portfolio) buys McKesson Corp, Cardinal Health Inc, AmerisourceBergen Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, AbbVie Inc, sells Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc, Accuray Inc, Aldeyra Therapeutics Inc, Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc, Evolus Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HealthInvest Partners AB.
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of La Jolla Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:LJPC) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday morning, Zacks.com reports. They currently have $5.00 price objective on the biopharmaceutical companys stock. According to Zacks, LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO. is engaged in the research and development 
La Jolla Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:LJPC) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note issued on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, “LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO. is engaged in the research and development of therapeutic products for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. “ NASDAQ:LJPC opened […]
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (NASDAQ:LJPC) price on Friday, December 10, rose 5.08% above its previous days close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stocks value to $4.55. A look at the stocks price movement, the close in the last trading session was $4.33. The beta value (5-Year monthly) was 2.36 while the PE La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (NASDAQ: LJPC) Rise 5.08%, Now What? Dont Panic Read More »
LJPC Price Returns
Continue Researching LJPCWant to do more research on La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co (LJPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co (LJPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co (LJPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch