La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC): Price and Financial Metrics
LJPC Stock Summary
- For LJPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- LJPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co comes in at 129.26%, a number that bests 95.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LJPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBPH, BLUE, ASMB, CLLS, and RARE.
- Visit LJPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to lajollapharmaceutical.com.
LJPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LJPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$13.90|
|Prev. close||$5.66||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$6.39||Avg. volume||1,063,090|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.21||Market Cap||171.73M|
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC) Company Bio
La Jolla Pharmaceutical is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of serious bacterial infections and rare genetic disorders, such as cystic fibrosis and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California.