Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LKCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.79% of US stocks.
- LKCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LKCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.8% of US stocks).
LKCO Stock Summary
- LKCO's went public 2.42 years ago, making it older than only 5.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LKCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LKCO is more volatile than 95.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LKCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are URG, QUOT, XENT, EPZM, and EKSO.
- Visit LKCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.luokung.com.
LKCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.66||52-week high||$3.86|
|Prev. close||$2.37||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||15,009,780|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||717.59M|
Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO) Company Bio
Luokung Technology Corp. operates as a big-data processing technology company. The Company offers spatial temporal big data PaaS, SaaS, and DaaS intelligent services based on technology which can be applied in mobile internet LBS, internet travel, intelligent transportation, automatic drive, smart city, and intelligent IoT.
LKCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKCO Latest Social Stream
View Full LKCO Social Stream
Latest LKCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luokung Technology Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKCO as an investment opportunity.
Luokung Announces Subsidiary eMapgo's Contract Win for New Generation Traffic Control Network and Smart Highway Demonstration Project
Luokung Technology Corp. (NASDAQ: LKCO) ("Luokung" or the "Company"), a leading Spatial-Temporal intelligent big data services company and provider of interactive location-based services and HD Maps in China, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary eMapgo Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd. ("EMG"), a leading provider of navigation and electronic map services in China, has entered into a contract to deliver a new generation traffic control network and smart highway demonstration project fo
Luokung Announces Removal from Executive Order List, Favorable Conclusion of Department of Defense Designation Matter
Luokung Technology Corp. (NASDAQ: LKCO) ("Luokung" or the "Company"), a leading interactive location-based services and big data processing technology company based in China, announced today that the U.S. Department of Defense ("DoD") has removed the Company's designation as a Communist Chinese Military Company. In addition, as a result of the omission of the Company from Executive Order 14032, which amends and supersedes Executive Order 13959 in imposing restrictions on trading shares of certai
Welcome back, traders!
Luokung Technology Corp. (NASDAQ: LKCO) ("Luokung" or the "Company"), a leading interactive location-based services and big data processing technology company based in China, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The annual report can be accessed at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
We're starting off Thursday right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that investors need to know about today.
LKCO Price Returns