Luckin Coffee Inc. ADR (LKNCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKNCY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LKNCY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LKNCY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- LKNCY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.45% of US stocks).
LKNCY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, LUCKIN COFFEE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.69%, LUCKIN COFFEE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.32% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LKNCY has reported earnings growth of 128.26%, putting it ahead of 87.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LKNCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LBRT, SD, MLP, ERF, and NEX.
- LKNCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LUCKIN COFFEE INC's official web site, go to www.luckincoffee.com.
LKNCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKNCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.95||52-week high||$19.97|
|Prev. close||$18.77||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$19.97||Avg. volume||1,917,659|
|50-day MA||$16.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.08||Market Cap||5.23B|
Luckin Coffee Inc. ADR (LKNCY) Company Bio
Luckin Coffee, Inc. manufactures coffee and operates coffee retail stores. The firm's new retail model is built upon mobile apps and store network. The Mobile Apps: Mobile apps cover the entire customer purchase process. The Store Network: Its pick-up stores have limited seating and are typically located in areas with high demand for coffee, such as office buildings, commercial areas and university campuses. It procures coffee machines and coffee condiments from renowned global suppliers such as Schaerer. The company was founded by Zhi Ya Qian in October 2017 and is headquartered in Fujian, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LKNCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKNCY Latest Social Stream
View Full LKNCY Social Stream
Latest LKNCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUCKIN COFFEE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKNCY as an investment opportunity.
Tesla (TSLA) stock is in the news Tuesday as investors call on the EV company to announce a share buyback program by the end of 2022.
Luckin Coffee (LKNCY) stock is on the move Tuesday after the company reported earnings results for the third quarter of 2022.
Chinese electric vehicle (EV) stocks are down on Tuesday and it all has to do with the country's ongoing Zero Covid policy.
Third Quarter Net Revenues Increased 66%; Further Acceleration of Net New Store Openings Operating Efficiency and Economies of Scale Further Improved Profitability Profile Following Full Redemption of Offshore Notes, Company Moves Forward with No Debt Obligations and Strong Liquidity Position BEIJING, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luckin Coffee Inc. (“Luckin Coffee” or the “Company”) (OTC: LKNCY) today announced its unaudited financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. T
Report Highlights Strengthened Corporate Governance Structure and Practices Details Luckin Coffee’s New Mission, Vision and Core Values BEIJING, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luckin Coffee Inc. (“Luckin Coffee” or the “Company”) (OTC: LKNCY) today released its Corporate Governance Report for the period January 1, 2022 through September 30, 2022, highlighting the Company’s focus on corporate innovation and sustainable development, and is aimed at helping Luckin Coffee stakeholders better unde
LKNCY Price Returns