Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.57% of US stocks.
- LL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.56% of US stocks).
LL Stock Summary
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.9% of US listed stocks.
- LL's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.71%, Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc are SPWH, GNE, CNXN, LINC, and GTS.
- LL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lumberliquidators.com.
LL Valuation Summary
- LL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 83.87% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 168 months, LL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- LL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 168 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LL.
LL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -45.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.98%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 130.21%.
The table below shows LL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.29% of graded US stocks.
- LL's asset turnover comes in at 1.775 -- ranking 60th of 165 Retail stocks.
- URBN, CHS, and TJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LL.
The table below shows LL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.64||52-week high||$35.10|
|Prev. close||$18.78||52-week low||$17.45|
|Day high||$18.82||Avg. volume||430,785|
|50-day MA||$19.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.04||Market Cap||542.09M|
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL) Company Bio
Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. operates as a multi channel specialty retailer of hardwood flooring and hardwood flooring enhancements and accessories in the United States. The firm offers exotic and domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork direct to the consumer. It also provides flooring enhancements and accessories, including moldings, noise reducing underlay, adhesives and flooring tools. The company was founded by Thomas David Sullivan in 1994 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.
Most Popular Stories View All
LL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LL Latest Social Stream
View Full LL Social Stream
Latest LL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LL as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Home Depot (HD) is poised for long-term growth on strength in Pro and DIY categories, and the execution of One Home Depot Plan. Supply-chain headwinds and pressures from lumber prices are concerning.
In the latest trading session, Lumber Liquidators Holdings (LL) closed at $19.31, marking no change from the previous day.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings (LL) closed at $19.65 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.61% move from the prior day.
If you want to know who really controls Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:LL ), then you'll have to look at the...
LL Price Returns
Continue Researching LLWant to do more research on Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch