Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc (LL): Price and Financial Metrics
LL Stock Summary
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.11% of US listed stocks.
- LL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.22 -- higher than only 2.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,862.44%; that's higher than only 0.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc are RCII, ASNA, BXC, CIR, and AFH.
- LL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lumberliquidators.com.
LL Stock Price Chart More Charts
LL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$14.44|
|Prev. close||$7.69||52-week low||$6.59|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||1,226,964|
|50-day MA||$8.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.69||Market Cap||227.10M|
Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc (LL) Company Bio
Lumber Liquidators operates as a multi-channel specialty retailer of hardwood flooring, and hardwood flooring enhancements and accessories. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Toano, Virginia.