Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LL POWR Grades
- LL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 65.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LL Stock Summary
- LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.25% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 3.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TLYS, TITN, CNXN, TTSH, and DLTH.
- LL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lumberliquidators.com.
LL Valuation Summary
- LL's price/earnings ratio is 13.8; this is 7.39% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LL.
LL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 142.89%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -43.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -73.15%.
The table below shows LL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.08% of graded US stocks.
- LL's asset turnover comes in at 1.775 -- ranking 61st of 165 Retail stocks.
- URBN, CHS, and TJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LL.
The table below shows LL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.90||52-week high||$16.69|
|Prev. close||$5.86||52-week low||$5.14|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||423,329|
|50-day MA||$6.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.94||Market Cap||172.88M|
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL) Company Bio
Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. operates as a multi channel specialty retailer of hardwood flooring and hardwood flooring enhancements and accessories in the United States. The firm offers exotic and domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork direct to the consumer. It also provides flooring enhancements and accessories, including moldings, noise reducing underlay, adhesives and flooring tools. The company was founded by Thomas David Sullivan in 1994 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.
Most Popular Stories View All
LL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LL Latest Social Stream
View Full LL Social Stream
Latest LL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LL as an investment opportunity.
With 72% institutional ownership, LL Flooring Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL) is a favorite amongst the big guns
Every investor in LL Flooring Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:LL ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. And...
LL Flooring Announces Season 2 Release of Company’s ProFiles Podcast, Featuring a Roster of Pro Guests Sharing Design and Construction Expertise
RICHMOND, Va., January 12, 2023--LL Flooring, formerly Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), one of the nation’s largest specialty retailers of high-quality, hard-surface flooring that is dedicated to providing the best customer experience from inspiration to installation, announced the release of its second season of the ProFiles podcast. The six-episode season is hosted by Money Pit’s Tom Kraeutler and stars an exciting roster of Pro guests who share their unique views of the world of design and cons
LL Flooring , the former Lumber Liquidators, said Tuesday it intends to slow the pace of new store openings and restart share buybacks in 2023, in a move aimed at better positioning the company in the current macroenvironment. "We are confident in our long-term growth strategies and our unique positioning of offering the high-touch service of an independent combined with the value and convenience of a national brand," Chief Executive Charles Tyson said in a statement released ahead of an investo
RICHMOND, Va., December 13, 2022--LL Flooring Provides Business Update
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, December 19 to coincide with the quarterly rebalance:
LL Price Returns
Continue Researching LLWant to do more research on Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch