Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL): Price and Financial Metrics
LL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$7.02|
|Prev. close||$3.57||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||692,499|
|50-day MA||$3.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||109.26M|
LL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 150 days.
- LL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LL Stock Summary
- LL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.13 -- higher than only 2.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LL's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.8% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LL has reported earnings growth of -677.13%, putting it ahead of merely 2.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ODP, CTHR, FOSL, HOFT, and OCC.
- LL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lumberliquidators.com.
LL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LL's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- LL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LL.
LL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 160.65%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -73.15%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 30.71%.
The table below shows LL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.08% of graded US stocks.
- LL's asset turnover comes in at 1.775 -- ranking 61st of 165 Retail stocks.
- URBN, CHS, and TJX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LL.
The table below shows LL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL) Company Bio
Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. operates as a multi channel specialty retailer of hardwood flooring and hardwood flooring enhancements and accessories in the United States. The firm offers exotic and domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork direct to the consumer. It also provides flooring enhancements and accessories, including moldings, noise reducing underlay, adhesives and flooring tools. The company was founded by Thomas David Sullivan in 1994 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.
LL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LL Latest Social Stream
View Full LL Social Stream
Latest LL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LL FLOORING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LL as an investment opportunity.
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted a fireside chat with Live Ventures (Nasdaq: LIVE) to discuss Live Ventures’ investment approach, market conditions for private equity and 2024 prospects, […]
F9 Investments Proposes to Acquire LL Flooring Holdings for $3.00 Per Share in Cash and Nominates Three Highly Qualified Directors to the Board
FRANKLIN, Tenn., November 14, 2023--F9 Investments, LLC ("F9") which, together with its affiliates, collectively owns approximately 8.8% of LL Flooring Holdings, Inc.’s ("LL Flooring" or the "Company") (NYSE: LL) common stock, today sent a letter to the Board of Directors (the "Board") of LL Flooring proposing to acquire all the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of LL Flooring for $3.00 per share (the "Proposed Offer").
CorpGov and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted a fireside chat with Live Ventures (Nasdaq: LIVE) to discuss Live Venture’s investment approach, market conditions for private equity and 2024 prospects, Live Venture’s bid for LL Flooring (NYSE:LL), and more. The event featured Jon Isaac, President and Chief Executive Officer, Live Ventures, moderated by CorpGov […] The post REPLAY: Join CEO of Live Ventures in Fireside Chat appeared first on CorpGov.
RICHMOND, Va., November 08, 2023--LL Flooring Holdings, Inc. ("LL Flooring" or "Company") (NYSE: LL), a leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring in the U.S., today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023.
RICHMOND, Va., October 25, 2023--LL Flooring Holdings, Inc. ("LL Flooring" or "Company") (NYSE: LL), a leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring in North America, today announced that it intends to release third quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, November 8, 2023.
LL Price Returns
Continue Researching LLWant to do more research on Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch