Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- LL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.99% of US stocks).
LL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LL is 4.68 -- better than 91.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc is higher than merely 11.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPWH, TCS, SGRP, FLWS, and GBLI.
- Visit LL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lumberliquidators.com.
LL Valuation Summary
- LL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 83.87% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 167 months, LL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.4.
- LL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 167 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LL.
LL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.06%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 133.09%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -19.05%.
The table below shows LL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.97||52-week high||$35.10|
|Prev. close||$18.97||52-week low||$17.45|
|Day high||$19.00||Avg. volume||479,193|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.80||Market Cap||550.62M|
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL) Company Bio
Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. operates as a multi channel specialty retailer of hardwood flooring and hardwood flooring enhancements and accessories in the United States. The firm offers exotic and domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork direct to the consumer. It also provides flooring enhancements and accessories, including moldings, noise reducing underlay, adhesives and flooring tools. The company was founded by Thomas David Sullivan in 1994 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.
LL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LL Latest Social Stream
View Full LL Social Stream
Latest LL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LL as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., July 23, 2021--LL Flooring Announces the Appointment of Ashish Parmar to its Board.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings (LL) closed at $18.97 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.85% move from the prior day.
RICHMOND, Va., July 21, 2021--LL Flooring Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Quarterly Results Conference Call
In the latest trading session, Lumber Liquidators Holdings (LL) closed at $18.94, marking a -0.42% move from the previous day.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for July 2nd
LL Price Returns
Continue Researching LLWant to do more research on Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch