Terran Orbital Corporation (LLAP): Price and Financial Metrics
LLAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$3.45|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||3,931,826|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||142.56M|
LLAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLAP POWR Grades
- LLAP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.73% of US stocks.
- LLAP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LLAP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.8% of US stocks).
LLAP Stock Summary
- TERRAN ORBITAL CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.42% of US listed stocks.
- LLAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.34% of US stocks.
- TERRAN ORBITAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -103.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TERRAN ORBITAL CORP are SSSS, SWIM, TH, COOK, and TASK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LLAP's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001835512.
LLAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LLAP's price/sales ratio is 31.43% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 33 months, LLAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LLAP.
Terran Orbital Corporation (LLAP) Company Bio
Terran Orbital Corporation operates as a satellite manufacturer of small satellites primarily serving the United States aerospace and defense industry. The company is involved in the manufacture of flight proven bus hardware, bespoke payload modules, advanced antenna apertures, performant edge processing, and dispensers; and provision of mission services, such as launch brokering/integration, ascent operations, mission operations, mission design/planning, and ground stations/networking, as well as data products, including synthetic aperture radar, electro optical, passive RF, multi-band infrared, and space domain awareness products. It serves military, civil, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
LLAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLAP Latest Social Stream
View Full LLAP Social Stream
Latest LLAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TERRAN ORBITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLAP as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 22, 2023--Today, Terran Orbital Corporation (NYSE: LLAP) ("Terran Orbital" or the "Company"), a global leader in satellite-based solutions primarily serving the aerospace and defense industries, received the Business Intelligence Group’s BIG Award for Business and was named Small Business of the Year. The organization’s annual program was advertised as the "Small Business of the Year" program and rewards companies, products, and people that are leading their respective
Three penny stocks face challenges but could offer substantial upside for risk-tolerant investors willing to weather near-term volatility.
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 17, 2023--Terran Orbital Corporation (NYSE: LLAP) ("Terran Orbital" or "the Company"), a global leader in satellite-based solutions primarily serving the aerospace and defense industries, celebrates the one-year milestone of the CAPSTONE mission in a lunar Near Rectilinear Halo Orbit (NRHO). CAPSTONE, designed, built, and integrated by Terran Orbital and owned by Advanced Space, has demonstrated significant achievements during its mission.
Today is shaping up negative for Terran Orbital Corporation ( NYSE:LLAP ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Terran Orbital Corporation (NYSE:LLAP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2023 Terran Orbital Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.15, expectations were $-0.19. Operator: Hello, everyone, welcome to the Terran Orbital Q3 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Emily, and I’ll be coordinating your call today. [Operator Instructions]. I’ll now turn the call […]
LLAP Price Returns