Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LLIT POWR Grades
- LLIT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 47.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LLIT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 28.2857142857143 weeks.
- LLIT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LLIT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lianluo Smart Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Lianluo Smart Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Lianluo Smart Ltd's share price is greater than that of 97.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LLIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEZS, NWLI, VNCE, UIHC, and DGICA.
- Visit LLIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lianluosmart.com.
LLIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.22||52-week high||$17.14|
|Prev. close||$7.40||52-week low||$2.76|
|Day high||$10.44||Avg. volume||1,044,422|
|50-day MA||$9.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.96||Market Cap||20.39M|
Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT) Company Bio
Lianluo Smart Limited develops medical wearable and intelligent smart devices and ecosystem platform. The Company offers wearable sleep respiratory devices which provide users with medical grade detection and monitoring, long-distant treatment, and integration solution of professional rehabilitation. Lianluo Smart also develops easy-using smart devices for family health management.
LLIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLIT Latest Social Stream
View Full LLIT Social Stream
Latest LLIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lianluo Smart Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLIT as an investment opportunity.
We're starting the day off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday with earnings backing much of that movement.
LIANLUO SMART INVESTOR ALERT by The Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Merger of Lianluo Smart Limited - LLIT
NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) are investigating the proposed merger of Lianluo Smart Limited (NasdaqGS: LLIT) with Newegg Inc. pursuant to which Lianluo shareholders will end up owning just approximately 0.98% of the post-merger company. KSF is seeking to determine whether the merger and the process that led to it are adequate, or whether the merger undervalues the Company. If
Newegg, an online seller of electronics, is going public thanks to a reverse merger deal with Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT).
Share this Stock InformationBEIJING, Oct. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Lianluo Smart Limited (“LLIT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:LLIT), and privately-held Newegg Inc. (“Newegg”) today jointly announced that they have entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the “Merger Agreement”), whereby the stockholders of Newegg will become the majority owners of LLIT, as a result of the… Read More »Lianluo Smart Limited and Newegg Inc. Announce Entering into Merger Agreement
Lianluo Smart Limited ("LLIT" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LLIT), and privately-held Newegg Inc. ("Newegg") today jointly announced that they have entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement"), whereby the stockholders of Newegg will become the majority owners of LLIT, as a result of the merger of Lightning Delaware Sub, Inc. (the "Merger Sub"), LLIT's wholly owned subsidiary, with and into Newegg. In addition, LLIT will sell its equity holdings in Lianluo Connection Medical Wearable Device Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. ("Lianluo Connection") to Beijing Fenjin Times Technology Development Co., Ltd ("Fenjin Times") pursuant to an equity transfer agreement ("Disposition Agreement"). The disposition will become effective immediately following completion of the Merger.
LLIT Price Returns