Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
LLY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $108,600,391,508, ELI LILLY & Co has a greater market value than 98.31% of US stocks.
- ELI LILLY & Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.5% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LLY has reported earnings growth of 161.78%, putting it ahead of 92.67% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELI LILLY & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be TXN, AZN, AMGN, PYPL, and SNY.
- LLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELI LILLY & Co's official web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Stock Price Chart More Charts
LLY Price/Volume Stats
Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Human Pharmaceutical Products and Animal Health products. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.