Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LLY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LLY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LLY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
LLY Stock Summary
- LLY has a market capitalization of $228,717,978,617 -- more than approximately 99.24% of US stocks.
- LLY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 287.43 -- higher than 88.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ELI LILLY & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VZ, PEP, PFE, BHP, and INTC.
- Visit LLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LLY's price/earnings ratio is 4.93% higher, now standing at 36.2.
- LLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
- LLY's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LLY.
LLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$244.15||52-week high||$244.55|
|Prev. close||$238.49||52-week low||$129.21|
|Day high||$244.55||Avg. volume||3,805,436|
|50-day MA||$219.97||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$186.66||Market Cap||234.15B|
Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The company was founded in 1876 by, and named after, Col. Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the American Civil War. (Source:Wikipedia)
LLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LLY Social Stream
Latest LLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELI LILLY & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLY as an investment opportunity.
J&J (JNJ) and Novartis (NVS) announce Q2 results. FDA delays decisions on JAK inhibitor drugs of Lilly (LLY), AbbVie (ABBV) and Pfizer (PFE) for eczema indication.
Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will announce its second-quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Lilly will also conduct a conference call on that day with the investment community and media to further detail the company's financial performance.
Shares of HCA Healthcare (NYSE: HCA) have skyrocketed more than 50% so far in 2021. HCA CEO Sam Hazen said in the company's recent second-quarter earnings call that HCA "experienced a strong rebound in demand for our services," thanks to a lower impact from the pandemic. Hazen noted that COVID-19 admissions in Q2 were only 3% of HCA's total admissions, compared to 10% in Q1.
A noticeable collection of put options remain in the open interest for JNJ and appear to be initiated as sell orders.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Exxon Mobil, Eli Lilly, Costco, Aon and EOG Resources
LLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|