Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
LLY Stock Summary
- LLY has a higher market value than 98.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $135,484,053,096.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LLY is 6.69 -- better than 94.37% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LLY has reported earnings growth of 161.78%, putting it ahead of 92.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AZN, AMGN, TXN, PYPL, and SNY.
- LLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELI LILLY & Co's official web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Stock Price Chart More Charts
LLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.21||52-week high||$142.25|
|Prev. close||$141.56||52-week low||$101.36|
|Day high||$141.74||Avg. volume||3,715,353|
|50-day MA||$125.90||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$116.30||Market Cap||135.58B|
Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Human Pharmaceutical Products and Animal Health products. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.