Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LLY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.4% of US stocks.
- LLY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LLY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LLY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $274,647,387,667, ELI LILLY & Co has a greater market value than 99.41% of US stocks.
- ELI LILLY & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LLY is currently 37.83, higher than 85.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELI LILLY & Co are PFE, ABBV, MRK, NVO, and NVS.
- Visit LLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Valuation Summary
- LLY's price/earnings ratio is 40.7; this is 11.51% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LLY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.
- LLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LLY.
LLY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.11%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.68%.
The table below shows LLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LLY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.11% of graded US stocks.
- LLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 60th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHC, VRTX, and DRRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LLY.
The table below shows LLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$317.59||52-week high||$330.85|
|Prev. close||$323.00||52-week low||$220.20|
|Day high||$317.59||Avg. volume||2,997,611|
|50-day MA||$299.68||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$267.71||Market Cap||301.76B|
Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The company was founded in 1876 by, and named after, Col. Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the American Civil War. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LLY Social Stream
Latest LLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELI LILLY & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLY as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Eli Lilly shows improving technical performance.
Jim Cramer and Jeff Marks break down recent market movements reflecting Russia-Ukraine developments. They explain why they sold some Chevron shares and bought growth stocks including Qualcomm, Morgan Stanley, Eli Lilly, Wells Fargo, and Bausch Health. They also take a deep dive into why they''re watching PayPal, Google, and Linde.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration or FDA approved Boehringer Ingelheim''s diabetes drug Jardiance (empagliflozin), co developed by Eli Lilly and Co., to mitigate the risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization for heart failure in adults. Jardiance''s approval was based on its safety and effectiveness that were evaluated as an adjunct to standard of care therapy in a randomized, double-blin
Androgen Replacement Therapy Market Is Booming Worldwide 2022-2028 | AbbVie, Inc., Bayer AG, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Plc., Eli Lilly and Company
Coherent Market Insights published a business research report on Androgen Replacement Therapy Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2022-2028. Androgen Replacement Therapy Market with 150+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages
The FDA approved Eli Lilly And Co (NYSE: LLY ) and partner Boehringer Ingelheim''s drug, Jardiance, for expanded use in reducing the risk of death and hospitalization for all patients with heart failure. Initially approved by the FDA in 2014 for type 2 diabetes patients, the drug''s use was expanded last year in some … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|