Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LLY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- LLY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- LLY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LLY Stock Summary
- LLY has a higher market value than 98.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $186,952,420,443.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LLY is 3.69 -- better than 88.21% of US stocks.
- ELI LILLY & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELI LILLY & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be WFC, NVO, PEP, MRK, and TMO.
- LLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELI LILLY & Co's official web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.21||52-week high||$218.00|
|Prev. close||$194.94||52-week low||$129.21|
|Day high||$197.27||Avg. volume||3,939,115|
|50-day MA||$189.35||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$169.62||Market Cap||188.17B|
Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. It operates in two segments, Human Pharmaceutical Products and Animal Health products. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
LLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LLY Social Stream
Latest LLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELI LILLY & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLY as an investment opportunity.
AbCellera stock tumbled Friday, despite in-line royalties for its Lilly-partnered Covid drug. Here's why the stock toppled.
Medications in a new class of drug that seem to offer substantial advantages over current treatments
Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will participate in the UBS Global Healthcare Virtual Conference on Wednesday, May 26, 2021. Anat Ashkenazi, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
PRTS, CIGI, ELMD, LLY, and TTWO have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 13, 2021
CNBC transcript: Eli Lilly And Co (NYSE:LLY) Chairman & CEO David Ricks speaks with Meg Tirrell live during CNBC’s Healthy Returns Summit today Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more WHEN: Today, Tuesday, May 11th WHERE: CNBC’s “Healthy Returns Summit: New Era of Innovation” CNBC’s Interview With Eli Lilly CEO David Ricks TYLER MATHISEN: […] The post Eli Lilly CEO David Ricks On Alzheimer’s Disease Drugs appeared first on ValueWalk .
LLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|