Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LLY POWR Grades
- LLY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LLY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- LLY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
LLY Stock Summary
- LLY has a market capitalization of $232,576,308,510 -- more than approximately 99.27% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 693.34, ELI LILLY & Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.1% of US stocks.
- ELI LILLY & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELI LILLY & Co are ABBV, NVO, TMO, ABT, and NFLX.
- LLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELI LILLY & Co's official web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Valuation Summary
- LLY's price/earnings ratio is 40.7; this is 11.51% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LLY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.
- LLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LLY.
LLY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.41%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.75%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 103.4%.
The table below shows LLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LLY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.11% of graded US stocks.
- LLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 60th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHC, VRTX, and DRRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LLY.
The table below shows LLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$236.19||52-week high||$283.90|
|Prev. close||$240.42||52-week low||$178.58|
|Day high||$239.37||Avg. volume||2,913,603|
|50-day MA||$257.83||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$237.18||Market Cap||225.94B|
Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The company was founded in 1876 by, and named after, Col. Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the American Civil War. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LLY Social Stream
Latest LLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELI LILLY & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLY as an investment opportunity.
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday significantly restricted the use of a pair of monoclonal antibody treatments for COVID-19 because they are ineffective against the omicron.The agency said the therapies made by Eli Lilly and Regeneron
Innovent, Lilly report final results of Phase ib study of Tyvyt + bevacizumab biosimilar in liver cancer
Innovent Biologics (IVBIY) with Eli Lilly (LLY) jointly announced the final clinical outcome and biomarker analysis of the Phase Ib study of sintilimab (Tyvyt) plus bevacizumab
Victoria, TX, based Investment company Sather Financial Group Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc, Visa Inc, MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp, Paychex Inc, Salesforce.com Inc, sells iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, UBS AG London Branch FR SP REDEEM 02/04/2040 USD 2, TotalEnergies SE, Flex, Medtronic PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sather Financial Group Inc.
Investment company West Branch Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, iShares PHLX SOX Semiconductor Sector Index Fund, VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF, Eli Lilly and Co, Accenture PLC, sells Schwab Short-Term U.S.
Wellsboro, PA, based Investment company Citizens & Northern Corp (Current Portfolio) buys AmerisourceBergen Corp, PPL Corp, Cisco Systems Inc, Charles Schwab Corp, National Fuel Gas Co, sells NVIDIA Corp, Eli Lilly and Co, PepsiCo Inc, Johnson & Johnson, 3M Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Citizens & Northern Corp.
LLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|