Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LLY POWR Grades
- LLY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LLY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- LLY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
LLY Stock Summary
- LLY has a market capitalization of $226,413,131,564 -- more than approximately 99.17% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 408.17, ELI LILLY & Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.69% of US stocks.
- ELI LILLY & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELI LILLY & Co are PFE, MRK, TXN, INTC, and ABBV.
- LLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELI LILLY & Co's official web site, go to www.lilly.com.
LLY Valuation Summary
- LLY's price/earnings ratio is 40.7; this is 11.51% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LLY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.
- LLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LLY.
LLY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 103.4%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -11.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 392.24%.
The table below shows LLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LLY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.36% of graded US stocks.
- LLY's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 64th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MRK, BHC, and NBY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LLY.
The table below shows LLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.88||52-week high||$275.87|
|Prev. close||$236.69||52-week low||$129.21|
|Day high||$239.30||Avg. volume||3,444,544|
|50-day MA||$246.66||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$215.55||Market Cap||228.13B|
Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Company Bio
Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The company was founded in 1876 by, and named after, Col. Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the American Civil War. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LLY Latest Social Stream
View Full LLY Social Stream
Latest LLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELI LILLY & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LLY as an investment opportunity.
Eli Lilly (LLY) closed at $237.88 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.5% move from the prior day.
The delta variant's grip on the country has created a gargantuan challenge for companies working on desperately needed treatments, and for Covid stocks.
Smart Beta ETF report for FLQL
Food and Drug Administration drug rulings expected in the coming months could affect the stocks of big pharma companies like Pfizer and Eli Lilly, and biotechs.
Lilly Announces Updated Verzenio® (abemaciclib) Phase 3 monarchE Trial Data Presented at ESMO Virtual Plenary and Simultaneously Published in the Annals of Oncology
Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) today announced updated data from the positive Phase 3 monarchE trial evaluating the investigational use of Verzenio® (abemaciclib) in combination with standard adjuvant endocrine therapy (ET) for the treatment of hormone receptor-positive (HR+), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2-), node-positive, high risk early breast cancer (EBC). These data were presented at today's ESMO Virtual Plenary and simultaneously published in the Annals of Onco
LLY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|