LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMAT POWR Grades
- LMAT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMAT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LMAT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
LMAT Stock Summary
- LMAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 137.94 -- higher than 82.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Lemaitre Vascular Inc; that's greater than it is for only 14.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.91%, Lemaitre Vascular Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.97% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lemaitre Vascular Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIOL, RWLK, FCEL, GMED, and CSPI.
- Visit LMAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lemaitre.com.
LMAT Valuation Summary
- LMAT's price/sales ratio is 8.1; this is 28.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LMAT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 181 months.
- Over the past 181 months, LMAT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 256.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMAT.
LMAT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 36.26%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.44%.
The table below shows LMAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.43% of graded US stocks.
- LMAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.589 -- ranking 73rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ISRG, SYK, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMAT.
The table below shows LMAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.87||52-week high||$64.50|
|Prev. close||$44.33||52-week low||$38.32|
|Day high||$44.61||Avg. volume||125,636|
|50-day MA||$44.80||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$49.09||Market Cap||963.03M|
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT) Company Bio
LeMaitre Vascular is a provider of devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMAT Latest Social Stream
View Full LMAT Social Stream
Latest LMAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lemaitre Vascular Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMAT as an investment opportunity.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants JJ Pellegrino – Chief Financial Officer George LeMaitre – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dave Roberts – President Conference Call Participants Brooks O’Neil – Lake Street Scott Henry – Roth Capital Zachary Weiner...
LeMaitre (LMAT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.68% and 0.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeMaitre (Nasdaq:LMAT), a provider of vascular devices, implants and services, today reported Q4 2021 results, announced a $0.125/share quarterly dividend (+14%) and provided guidance. Q4 2021 Financial Results Sales of $39.5mm, +5% (+6% organic) vs. Q4 2020Op. income of $8.3mm, -13%Op. margin of 21%Net income of $6.2mm, -12%Earnings of $0.28 per diluted share, -18%Cash and investments +$2.9mm to $70.0mm Q4 2021 sales were driven by bovine gra
NuVasive (NUVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.89% and 1.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LeMaitre (LMAT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LMAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|