LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMAT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LMAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- LMAT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LMAT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
LMAT Stock Summary
- LMAT's current price/earnings ratio is 48.16, which is higher than 88.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LMAT is currently 38.71, higher than 87.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LMAT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC are GMED, CSPI, SHYF, MMSI, and LNN.
- LMAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC's official web site, go to www.lemaitre.com.
LMAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LMAT's price/sales ratio is 215% higher, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 196 months, LMAT's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMAT.
LMAT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.32%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 66.15%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 116.46%.
The table below shows LMAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.43% of graded US stocks.
- LMAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.589 -- ranking 73rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ISRG, SYK, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMAT.
The table below shows LMAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.64||52-week high||$56.38|
|Prev. close||$46.16||52-week low||$38.32|
|Day high||$46.32||Avg. volume||107,075|
|50-day MA||$47.72||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$46.93||Market Cap||982.12M|
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT) Company Bio
LeMaitre Vascular is a provider of devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMAT Latest Social Stream
View Full LMAT Social Stream
Latest LMAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMAT as an investment opportunity.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LMAT ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price...
Rising interest rates and fears of a global recession spooked investors, crushing many growth stocks in 2022. Shares of medical device maker LeMaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) are down just 12% so far in 2022. The company was helped by the continued strong demand for medical devices even as the economy started slowing.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (Nasdaq:LMAT) announced today that it is participating in two upcoming investor conferences. David Roberts, President, will present at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at the Lotte New York Palace in New York City. The company’s presentation is scheduled at 3:10 PM ET. He is also scheduled to present at the Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on Thursday, December 8, 20
LeMaitre Vascular ( NASDAQ:LMAT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$39.0m (up 1.7% from 3Q...
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
LMAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|