LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMAT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LMAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.94% of US stocks.
- LMAT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LMAT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LMAT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lemaitre Vascular Inc is higher than 78.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.45%, Lemaitre Vascular Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.06% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lemaitre Vascular Inc is reporting a growth rate of 91.04%; that's higher than 78.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lemaitre Vascular Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NBRV, SSD, ISR, ATRI, and EFOI.
- LMAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lemaitre Vascular Inc's official web site, go to www.lemaitre.com.
LMAT Valuation Summary
- LMAT's price/sales ratio is 8.1; this is 28.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LMAT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 181 months.
- Over the past 181 months, LMAT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 256.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMAT.
LMAT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.96%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 73.67%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 114.96%.
The table below shows LMAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.94% of graded US stocks.
- LMAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 73rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OFIX, SRTS, and SSKN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMAT.
The table below shows LMAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.89||52-week high||$64.50|
|Prev. close||$55.16||52-week low||$32.30|
|Day high||$55.36||Avg. volume||125,599|
|50-day MA||$55.35||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$52.69||Market Cap||1.19B|
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT) Company Bio
LeMaitre Vascular is a provider of devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMAT Latest Social Stream
View Full LMAT Social Stream
Latest LMAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lemaitre Vascular Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMAT as an investment opportunity.
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP cut its stake in shares of LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMAT) by 1.1% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 691,722 shares of the medical instruments suppliers stock after selling 7,842 shares during the quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors 
LeMaitre (LMAT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Wall Street analysts expect LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMAT) to report $39.38 million in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Five analysts have issued estimates for LeMaitre Vasculars earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $38.60 million and the highest estimate coming in at $40.15 million. LeMaitre Vascular posted sales of $36.42 million 
BURLINGTON, Mass., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (Nasdaq:LMAT) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, October 28, 2021, after the market close. The company has scheduled a conference call for 5:00 PM ET the same day to discuss the results, business highlights, and company outlook.
LMAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|