LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
LMAT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LMAT is currently 31.33, higher than 83.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LMAT's price/sales ratio is 8.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 248.63%, Lemaitre Vascular Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LMAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRI, ALOT, CHFS, BRKS, and VAPO.
- Visit LMAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lemaitre.com.
LMAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.55||52-week high||$54.96|
|Prev. close||$53.12||52-week low||$23.40|
|Day high||$54.46||Avg. volume||123,000|
|50-day MA||$48.75||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$38.60||Market Cap||1.10B|
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (LMAT) Company Bio
LeMaitre Vascular is a provider of devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
LMAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lemaitre Vascular Inc. To summarize, we found that Lemaitre Vascular Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lemaitre Vascular Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 18.13% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LMAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMAT Latest Social Stream
View Full LMAT Social Stream
Latest LMAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lemaitre Vascular Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMAT as an investment opportunity.
In diagnostics and healthcare, Thermo Fisher (TMO) is experiencing high demand for COVID-19 testing and manages to record 200% growth.
Medtronic's (MDT) GI Genius Module is the only commercially available computer-aided detection system which uses artificial intelligence to identify colorectal polyploid.
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 8th
Can You Imagine How Jubilant LeMaitre Vascular's (NASDAQ:LMAT) Shareholders Feel About Its 221% Share Price Gain?
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
LeMaitre (LMAT) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
LMAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|