LumiraDx Limited (LMDX): Price and Financial Metrics
LMDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$1.61|
|Prev. close||$0.22||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||316,637|
|50-day MA||$0.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.63||Market Cap||64.38M|
LMDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMDX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LMDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMDX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 93 days.
- LMDX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.61% of US stocks).
LMDX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.61, LUMIRADX LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.29% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LUMIRADX LTD comes in at -62.3%, a number that bests merely 3.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LMDX comes in at -104.11% -- higher than that of only 5.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUMIRADX LTD are BCRX, MIMO, MIRM, LQDA, and CERS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LMDX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001685428.
LMDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LMDX's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.1% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- LMDX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMDX.
LumiraDx Limited (LMDX) Company Bio
LumiraDx Limited operates as a point of care diagnostic company. It focuses on transforming community-based healthcare by providing critical diagnostic information to healthcare providers. The company was formerly known as Point of Care Testing Limited and changed its name to LumiraDx Ltd in January 2018. LumiraDx Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LMDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMDX Latest Social Stream
View Full LMDX Social Stream
Latest LMDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUMIRADX LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMDX as an investment opportunity.
LumiraDx Limited (LMDX) Loses -25.54% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
LumiraDx Limited (LMDX) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
LumiraDx Limited (LMDX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Earnings Update: LumiraDx Limited (NASDAQ:LMDX) Just Reported And Analysts Are Trimming Their Forecasts
The analysts might have been a bit too bullish on LumiraDx Limited ( NASDAQ:LMDX ), given that the company fell short...
Q2 2023 LumiraDx Ltd Earnings Call
LumiraDx Limited (LMDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.67% and 0.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LMDX Price Returns