LM Funding America, Inc. (LMFA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMFA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LM FUNDING AMERICA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LMFA is more volatile than 96.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LMFA comes in at -202.26% -- higher than that of only 2.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LMFA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABVC, ZVIA, MTA, CSCW, and SOS.
- Visit LMFA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lmfunding.com.
LMFA Valuation Summary
- LMFA's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 108.65% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 82 months, LMFA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMFA.
LMFA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 402%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.04%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -54.86%.
The table below shows LMFA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMFA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMFA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.57% of graded US stocks.
- LMFA's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 95th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, FFNW, and SHBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMFA.
The table below shows LMFA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.96||52-week high||$7.64|
|Prev. close||$1.00||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||153,224|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.37||Market Cap||12.52M|
LM Funding America, Inc. (LMFA) Company Bio
LM Funding America, Inc. operates as a finance company. The Company provides funding to non-profit community associations. LM Funding America serves customers throughout the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMFA Latest Social Stream
View Full LMFA Social Stream
Latest LMFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LM FUNDING AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMFA as an investment opportunity.
LM Funding America Enters Into Hosting Agreement with Core Scientific Inc. Purchases 400 Bitcoin S19J Pro Antminers from BitmainTAMPA, FL, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMFA) ("LM Funding" or "LMFA") announced that it has entered into a hosting agreement with Core Scientific to host and operate 1,200 bitcoin mining machines with the potential to expand. This agreement represents LMFA’s strategic initiative of diversifying amongst well capitalized hosting com
TAMPA, FL, Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMFA) ("LM Funding" or the "Company"), a technology-based specialty finance company with a primary focus on expanding into the cryptocurrency mining business, today announced that Bruce Rodgers, Chairman, President and CEO of LM Funding, will be presenting at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference which is being held September 12th - 14th, 2022. The event will include virtual participation as wel
Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on LM Funding America (LMFA - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $3.00. The company's shares opened today at $1.21.Galinko covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as American Software, Xperi, and Unisys. According to TipRanks, Galinko has an average return of -3.5% and a 39.19% success rate on recommended stocks. LM Funding America has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.00.
LM Funding America, Inc. Reports Financial Results and Provides Business Update for the Second Quarter of 2022
On track for over 5,000 miners to be operational by Q4 2022,with total capacity of 504 petahash Reports working capital of $21.2 million and stockholders’ equity of $65.2 million ($4.98 per share) as of June 30, 2022 Conference call to be held Wednesday, August 17th at 11:00 AM TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMFA) ("LM Funding" or the "Company"), a technology-based specialty finance company with a primary focus on expanding into the cryptocurrency
LM Funding America, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Business Update Conference Call
LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMFA) ("LM Funding" or the "Company"), a technology-based specialty finance company with a primary focus on expanding into the cryptocurrency mining business, today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 17, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, and provide a business update.
LMFA Price Returns
Continue Researching LMFAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lm Funding America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lm Funding America Inc (LMFA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lm Funding America Inc (LMFA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lm Funding America Inc (LMFA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch