LM Funding America, Inc. (LMFA): Price and Financial Metrics
LMFA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$1.86|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||553,746|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||9.11M|
LMFA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMFA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LM FUNDING AMERICA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LM FUNDING AMERICA INC is reporting a growth rate of 447.1%; that's higher than 96.53% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LM FUNDING AMERICA INC comes in at 258.9%, a number that bests 97.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LM FUNDING AMERICA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LTRY, SII, PRE, CRGE, and PGNY.
- Visit LMFA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lmfunding.com.
LMFA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LMFA's price/sales ratio is 31.82% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- LMFA's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMFA.
LMFA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 193.8%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -97.66%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.66%.
The table below shows LMFA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMFA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMFA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.57% of graded US stocks.
- LMFA's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 95th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, FFNW, and SHBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMFA.
The table below shows LMFA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LM Funding America, Inc. (LMFA) Company Bio
LM Funding America, Inc. operates as a finance company. The Company provides funding to non-profit community associations. LM Funding America serves customers throughout the United States.
LMFA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMFA Latest Social Stream
View Full LMFA Social Stream
Latest LMFA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LM FUNDING AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMFA as an investment opportunity.
LM Funding America, Inc. Acquires Assets of Symbiont.io, Inc. from Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
TAMPA, June 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA) (“LM Funding” or the “Company”), a Bitcoin mining and technology-based specialty finance company, today announced that its $2.6 million “stalking horse” bid to purchase the assets of Symbiont.io, Inc. (“Symbiont”), which is currently in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, was approved by the bankruptcy court on June 2, 2023. LM Funding was the sole secured creditor for Symbiont as a result of a $2 million secured loa
LM Funding America, Inc. to Present at LD Micro Invitational XIII on Wednesday, June 7, at 1:00 PM PT (4:00 PM ET)
Tampa, Florida--(Newsfile Corp. - June 5, 2023) - LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA) ("LM Funding" or the "Company"), a cryptocurrency mining and technology-based specialty finance company, today announced that LM Funding has been invited to present at the 13th Annual LD Micro Invitational, which will be held at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, California June 6th-8th, 2023. The event is expected to feature 150+ companies, presenting in half-hour increments, as well as private ...
LM Funding America, Inc. Chairman and CEO to Appear on CNBC's Crypto World at 3 PM ET Today
LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA) ("LM Funding" or the "Company"), a cryptocurrency mining and technology-based specialty finance company, announces that the Company's Chairman and CEO, Bruce Rodgers, will appear on CNBC's national streaming show, Crypto World, today, June 1, at approximately 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
The Best Penny Stock to Buy Now ZH vs CATX vs LMFA
If you don’t mind exchanging downside risk for massive upside possibilities, these are your choices for best penny stock to buy now.
LM Funding America, Inc. Announces Stalking Horse Bid to Purchase the Assets of Symbiont.io, Inc. Out of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA) ("LM Funding" or the "Company"), a cryptocurrency mining and technology-based specialty finance company, today announced that its $2.6 million "stalking horse" bid to purchase the assets of Symbiont.io, Inc. ("Symbiont"), which is currently in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, is unopposed and expected to be approved by the bankruptcy court, and an auction that could include other bids is anticipated to take place on May 26, 2023. LM Funding is currently
LMFA Price Returns
Continue Researching LMFAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lm Funding America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lm Funding America Inc (LMFA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lm Funding America Inc (LMFA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lm Funding America Inc (LMFA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...