Lemonade Inc. (LMND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LMND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 24.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMND is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- LMND ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LMND Stock Summary
- LMND's went public 1.23 years ago, making it older than merely 1.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LMND, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 48.73, Lemonade Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lemonade Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XENT, EKSO, ATRC, BIOL, and REFR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LMND's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001691421.
LMND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LMND's EV/EBIT ratio is 322.09% lower, now standing at -19.1.
- LMND's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.7 over the prior 14 months.
- LMND's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.4 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMND.
LMND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.46% of graded US stocks.
- LMND's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 113th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LMND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.41||52-week high||$188.30|
|Prev. close||$71.87||52-week low||$46.60|
|Day high||$71.28||Avg. volume||2,459,279|
|50-day MA||$77.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.87||Market Cap||4.15B|
Lemonade Inc. (LMND) Company Bio
Lemonade, Inc. is an insurance holding company, which engages in the provision of home and renters insurance services. The firm also acts as an insurance agent that offers underwriting and claims services through its subsidiary. It also provides personnel, facilities, and services to each of its subsidiaries.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMND Latest Social Stream
View Full LMND Social Stream
Latest LMND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lemonade Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMND as an investment opportunity.
Artificial intelligence has become an integral part of many technology applications and software, from what online ads shoppers see to how spam gets filtered out of our email inboxes. Investors who are looking for technology companies that are already succeeding in using AI to accelerate their businesses should consider buying CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD), Lemonade (NYSE: LMND), and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN). CrowdStrike is a fast-growing cloud-based cybersecurity company that has woven AI into its applications.
Whatever investing strategy you follow, there are always going to be trade-offs between risk and reward. On the other hand, buying shares early in a company's lifecycle can offer the highest potential for gains if the business succeeds. Of course, each stock and each company is different, and some come with higher risks -- and higher possible upsides.
LMND stock isn''t a bargain at its current price, but if it can maintain its efficient revenue growth, it could have some decent growth soon.
Consumer Alert: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims Against Insurance Company, Lemonade, Inc. (LMND)
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lowey Dannenberg P.C., a preeminent law firm in obtaining redress for consumers and investors, is investigating consumer claims for violation of consumer protection statutes by Lemonade, Inc. (“Lemonade” or the “Company”). If you are a Lemonade customer and have submitted a video to Lemonade to make an insurance claim, you should contact Lowey Dannenberg attorneys at (914) 733-7256 or via email at [email protected] Lemonade is an internet-base
The real estate boom has been one of the most perplexing but if you believe that it can still move forward, here are the stocks to buy.
LMND Price Returns