Lemonade Inc. (LMND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LMND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- LMND's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LMND's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.57% of US stocks).
LMND Stock Summary
- LMND's went public 2.38 years ago, making it older than merely 13.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LMND, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that LMND's revenue has grown 93.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.93% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEMONADE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BMRA, ONTF, WKME, MNDY, and DMTK.
- To check out LEMONADE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001691421.
LMND Valuation Summary
- LMND's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.6; this is 140.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LMND's price/earnings ratio has moved up 29.9 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMND.
LMND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.3% of graded US stocks.
- LMND's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 112th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LMND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.48||52-week high||$53.36|
|Prev. close||$19.45||52-week low||$15.99|
|Day high||$19.55||Avg. volume||1,459,910|
|50-day MA||$21.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.38||Market Cap||1.35B|
Lemonade Inc. (LMND) Company Bio
Lemonade, Inc. is an insurance holding company, which engages in the provision of home and renters insurance services. The firm also acts as an insurance agent that offers underwriting and claims services through its subsidiary. It also provides personnel, facilities, and services to each of its subsidiaries.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMND Latest Social Stream
View Full LMND Social Stream
Latest LMND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEMONADE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMND as an investment opportunity.
I interviewed Lemonade''s CFO which helped to offer more insights into its AI. Read why LMND stock could be a great long-term investment.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best high short interest stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more high short interest stocks, go directly to 5 Best High Short Interest Stocks to Buy Now. Stock markets have long provided opportunities for investors to raise capital and change the world for […]
It will be tough to squeeze any juice out of Lemonade stock next year if the company doesn''t dramatically improve one specific metric.
Poppilu was founded by food industry veteran turned entrepreneur.
Lemonade Inc. (NYSE:LMND) closed Monday at $21.77 per share, down from $22.81 a day earlier. While Lemonade Inc. has underperformed by -4.56%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, LMND fell by -65.96%, with highs and lows ranging from $67.14 to $15.99, whereas the simple […]
LMND Price Returns