Lemonade Inc. (LMND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMND POWR Grades
- LMND scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.93% of US stocks.
- LMND's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LMND's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.69% of US stocks).
LMND Stock Summary
- LMND's went public 2.74 years ago, making it older than only 14.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LMND, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LEMONADE INC comes in at 99.92%, a number that bests 92.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEMONADE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CSTL, WRAP, ONTF, MMAT, and MGNI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LMND's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001691421.
LMND Valuation Summary
- LMND's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.2; this is 120.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LMND's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.6 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMND.
LMND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.3% of graded US stocks.
- LMND's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 112th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LMND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.26||52-week high||$32.97|
|Prev. close||$13.71||52-week low||$12.28|
|Day high||$15.05||Avg. volume||1,177,661|
|50-day MA||$15.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.23||Market Cap||988.23M|
Lemonade Inc. (LMND) Company Bio
Lemonade, Inc. is an insurance holding company, which engages in the provision of home and renters insurance services. The firm also acts as an insurance agent that offers underwriting and claims services through its subsidiary. It also provides personnel, facilities, and services to each of its subsidiaries.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMND Latest Social Stream
View Full LMND Social Stream
Latest LMND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEMONADE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMND as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Should Add Lemonade (LMND) to Your Kitty
Lemonade (LMND) stands to gain from improvement in premium per customer, continued shift in the mix of underlying products toward higher value policies and higher instalment fees.
Is This Lemonade's Secret Weapon as a Fintech Stock?
Although Lemonade's (NYSE: LMND) stock is down a whopping 82% since its July 2020 initial public offering, this company is undoubtedly still a disruptive, innovative force in the gargantuan insurance industry. It's really hard to understate Lemonade's huge gains thus far. Existing customers can file claims and receive a payout in as little as three minutes.
Here's Why Lemonade Stock Is Rising on Wednesday
Insurance industry disruptor Lemonade (NYSE: LMND) was handily outperforming the market on Wednesday, with shares up by more than 7% as of 2:50 p.m. ET. While some of that move was likely due to positive momentum in the broader tech sector -- the Nasdaq Composite was up by 1.5% at that point in the session -- investors also seem to be cheering a bit of company-specific news. Lemonade's auto insurance product, Lemonade Car, has rolled out in Oregon, making that state the fifth one where all of the company's insurance products are available to consumers.
How to Find Strong Finance Stocks Slated for Positive Earnings Surprises
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Lemonade Car Launches in Oregon
NEW YORK, March 29, 2023--Lemonade Car is now available in Oregon, marking the fifth state where the full suite of Lemonade insurance products are available.
LMND Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...