Lemonade Inc. (LMND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMND POWR Grades
- LMND scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 27.48% of US stocks.
- LMND's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LMND ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LMND Stock Summary
- LMND's went public 0.96 years ago, making it older than only 0.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LMND, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- LMND's price/sales ratio is 64.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lemonade Inc are ALKS, COHR, VCYT, DRQ, and SILK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LMND's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001691421.
LMND Valuation Summary
- LMND's price/sales ratio is 64.5; this is 1742.86% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LMND's price/sales ratio has moved up $7.9 over the prior 50 weeks.
- LMND's price/earnings ratio has moved down $8.8 over the prior 50 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMND.
LMND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.83||52-week high||$188.30|
|Prev. close||$99.19||52-week low||$44.11|
|Day high||$104.26||Avg. volume||3,144,213|
|50-day MA||$87.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.32||Market Cap||6.38B|
Lemonade Inc. (LMND) Company Bio
Lemonade, Inc. is an insurance holding company, which engages in the provision of home and renters insurance services. The firm also acts as an insurance agent that offers underwriting and claims services through its subsidiary. It also provides personnel, facilities, and services to each of its subsidiaries.
LMND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMND Latest Social Stream
View Full LMND Social Stream
Latest LMND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lemonade Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMND as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been smooth sailing for shareholders of Lemonade (NYSE: LMND) since the stock debuted on the market last July. Is Lemonade the right growth stock for you? Lemonade is trying to change the way people buy insurance policies by using artificial intelligence and behavioral economics.
Lemonade (LMND) closed at $95.60 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.81% move from the prior day.
Market crashes are unavoidable. That's true for even the best stock pickers and the brightest asset managers. Since 1928, the S&P 500 has dropped 10% on 54 different occasions -- that's once every 1.
Don't allow LMND stock to turn back into a lemon, if you're in it to win it and up, a Lemonade collar is the way to go.
The Relative Strength Rating for Lemonade moved up into a higher percentile Monday, as it got a lift from 68 to 78. Lemonade stock is very close to the 80-and-over RS Rating that CAN SLIM investors want to see. This unique rating identifies technical performance by showing how a stock's price action over the last 52 weeks compares to that of the other stocks in our database.
LMND Price Returns