Limoneira Co (LMNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMNR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LMNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.3% of US stocks.
- LMNR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LMNR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.01% of US stocks).
LMNR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LIMONEIRA CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIMONEIRA CO is reporting a growth rate of -230.46%; that's higher than only 6.8% of US stocks.
- LIMONEIRA CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIMONEIRA CO, a group of peers worth examining would be KRUS, MLAB, MYTE, EVH, and PEN.
- LMNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIMONEIRA CO's official web site, go to www.limoneira.com.
LMNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LMNR's EV/EBIT ratio is 513.12% higher, now standing at 116.8.
- Over the past 154 months, LMNR's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LMNR.
LMNR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -356.25%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.57%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.14%.
The table below shows LMNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LMNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LMNR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.48% of graded US stocks.
- LMNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.415 -- ranking 10th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- SISI, SITE, and CVGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LMNR.
The table below shows LMNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LMNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.82||52-week high||$15.24|
|Prev. close||$13.08||52-week low||$10.44|
|Day high||$13.15||Avg. volume||27,872|
|50-day MA||$12.98||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$12.81||Market Cap||226.71M|
Limoneira Co (LMNR) Company Bio
Limoneira Company operates in three segments: Agribusiness, Rental Operations, and Real Estate Development. The Agribusiness segment engages in farming and lemon packing and sales operations. This segment grows lemons, avocados, oranges, and various specialty citrus and other crops, such as Moro blood oranges, Cara Cara oranges, Minneola tangelos, Star Ruby grapefruit, pummelos, pistachios, cherries, peaches, plums, and olives, as well as packs and sells lemons grown by others. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santa Paula, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMNR Latest Social Stream
View Full LMNR Social Stream
Latest LMNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIMONEIRA CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMNR as an investment opportunity.
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
SANTA PAULA, Calif., January 03, 2023--Limoneira Company (the "Company" or "Limoneira") (Nasdaq: LMNR), a diversified citrus growing, packing, selling and marketing company with related agribusiness activities and real estate development operations, today announced that Harold Edwards, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Palamountain, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 25th Annual ICR Conference, to be held January 9-11, 2023, at the JW Marriot Orlando G
Benzinga Pro data, Limoneira (NASDAQ: LMNR ) reported Q4 sales of $39.66 million. Earnings fell to a loss of $2.77 million, resulting in a 137.75% decrease from last quarter. Limoneira earned $7.33 million, and sales totaled $58.92 million in Q3. Why Is ROCE Significant? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Limoneira Company (NASDAQ:LMNR) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Limoneira Company ( NASDAQ:LMNR ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.075 per share on the 13th of January...
LMNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|