Limoneira Co (LMNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMNR POWR Grades
- LMNR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMNR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LMNR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
LMNR Stock Summary
- For LMNR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.13% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Limoneira CO is reporting a growth rate of 138.84%; that's higher than 87.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LMNR is more volatile than merely 16.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Limoneira CO are KRUS, MATX, MNKD, RPAY, and URG.
- LMNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Limoneira CO's official web site, go to www.limoneira.com.
LMNR Valuation Summary
LMNR's price/earnings ratio is -21.9; this is 202.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
LMNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.99||52-week high||$20.74|
|Prev. close||$19.44||52-week low||$12.72|
|Day high||$19.62||Avg. volume||58,046|
|50-day MA||$18.32||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$16.27||Market Cap||335.84M|
Limoneira Co (LMNR) Company Bio
Limoneira Company operates in three segments: Agribusiness, Rental Operations, and Real Estate Development. The Agribusiness segment engages in farming and lemon packing and sales operations. This segment grows lemons, avocados, oranges, and various specialty citrus and other crops, such as Moro blood oranges, Cara Cara oranges, Minneola tangelos, Star Ruby grapefruit, pummelos, pistachios, cherries, peaches, plums, and olives, as well as packs and sells lemons grown by others. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Santa Paula, California.
LMNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMNR Latest Social Stream
View Full LMNR Social Stream
Latest LMNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Limoneira CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMNR as an investment opportunity.
Limoneira Company (LMNR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 08, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Dierdra Thompson - IR, ICR Harold Edwards - President and CEO Mark Palamountain - CFO Conference Call Participants Vincent Anderson - Stifel Ben Bienvenu - Stephens Inc. Ben Cleave - Lake Street Capital Markets...
Limoneira Co (LMNR), a public limited agribusiness and real estate development company, has announced strong second-quarter results. Revenues of $45.1 million surpassed the Street’s estimates of $45.4 million and jumped 14% from the year-ago period. Growth was driven by the increase in fresh lemon and avocado volumes. Earnings came in at $0.10 per share, beating consensus estimates of $0.06 per share. A loss of $0.09 per share was reported in the same quarter last year.
Limoneira Company (the "Company" or "Limoneira") (Nasdaq: LMNR), a diversified citrus growing, packing, selling and marketing company with related agribusiness activities and real estate development operations, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended April 30, 2021.
Limoneira Company (the "Company" or "Limoneira") (Nasdaq: LMNR), a diversified citrus growing, packing, selling and marketing company with related agribusiness activities and real estate development operations, announced today it will release financial results for the second quarter ended April 30, 2021, on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, after the market close.
Limoneira Company (the "Company" or "Limoneira") (Nasdaq: LMNR), a diversified citrus growing, packing, selling and marketing company with related agribusiness activities and real estate development operations, announced today that Harold Edwards, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Palamountain, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Stifel 2021 Cross Sector Insight Conference, to be held virtually June 8-10, 2021.
LMNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|