Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering LMT.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
LMT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for LMT as an investment opportunity.
- Lockheed Martin Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 98.14% of all US stocks.
- Lockheed Martin Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than nearly 100% of Defense stocks.
- Lockheed Martin Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 89.37% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- LMT has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 72.26% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of LMT is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of LMT is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- LMT has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding LMT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.