LINE Corporation American Depositary Shares (each representing one share of ) (LN): Price and Financial Metrics
LN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LINE Corp is higher than just 3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 637.56%, LINE Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.64% of about US stocks.
- LINE Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,631.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YTRA, HOS, CRESY, SIFY, and ESES.
- LN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINE Corp's official web site, go to linecorp.com.
LN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.91||52-week high||$51.97|
|Prev. close||$47.62||52-week low||$27.04|
|Day high||$47.91||Avg. volume||101,648|
|50-day MA||$41.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.98||Market Cap||11.54B|
LINE Corporation American Depositary Shares (each representing one share of ) (LN) Company Bio
LINE Corporation develops and provides platform for mobile messaging and communication services, content distribution, and advertising in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.