Landec Corporation (LNDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNDC POWR Grades
- LNDC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNDC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LNDC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.66% of US stocks).
LNDC Stock Summary
- LANDEC CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.89% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LANDEC CORP is reporting a growth rate of 432.03%; that's higher than 95.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LANDEC CORP comes in at -49.09%, a number that bests only 3.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LANDEC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AYTU, TEVA, AGFS, XRX, and OBLG.
- LNDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LANDEC CORP's official web site, go to www.landec.com.
LNDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LNDC's price/sales ratio is 55% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- LNDC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNDC.
LNDC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.6%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.93%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -27.21%.
The table below shows LNDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.27% of graded US stocks.
- LNDC's asset turnover comes in at 1.098 -- ranking 21st of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, LANC, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNDC.
The table below shows LNDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.76||52-week high||$12.04|
|Prev. close||$9.08||52-week low||$7.65|
|Day high||$9.01||Avg. volume||84,032|
|50-day MA||$8.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.11||Market Cap||259.26M|
Landec Corporation (LNDC) Company Bio
Landec Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets differentiated products in food and biomedical materials markets. It operates through three segments: Food Products Technology, Food Export, and Hyaluronan-Based Biomaterials. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNDC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNDC Social Stream
Latest LNDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANDEC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNDC as an investment opportunity.
Lifecore Biomedical CEO James G. Hall By Jarrett Banks IPO Edge: Can you give me a short description of what Lifecore does? Lifecore Biomedical is a fully integrated contract development […]
Common stock expected to begin trading tomorrow under new Nasdaq ticker symbol “LFCR” Lifecore global headquarters relocated to Chaska, MN Launches new investor relations website: ir.lifecore.com CHASKA, Minn., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifecore Biomedical, Inc. (“Lifecore” or the “Company”), a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization (“CDMO”), today announced that it has completed its transition to Lifecore Biomedical, including the change of its name from La
Lifecore Biomedical to Participate in the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Thursday, November 17, 2022
CHASKA, Minn., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC) (“Lifecore” or the “Company”), a diversified health and wellness company with two operating businesses, Lifecore Biomedical, Inc. (“Lifecore”) and Curation Foods, Inc. (“Curation Foods”), – today announced that Jim Hall, CEO of Landec Corporation & President of Lifecore, and John Morberg, CFO will be hosting a fireside chat at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville, TN. The Company will participate
Landec Expects to Change Corporate Name to Lifecore Biomedical and Ticker Symbol to “LFCR” on November 14
CHASKA, Minn., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC) (“Lifecore” or the “Company”) today announced that it expects to effect its previously announced corporate name change to Lifecore Biomedical, Inc. and to cause its common stock to begin trading on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “LFCR” prior to market open on November 14, 2022. This new ticker symbol will replace the Company’s current ticker symbol “LNDC,” which has been used since its initial public offering in 1
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC ) reported its Q1 earnings results on Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 07:15 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Landec missed estimated earnings by 146.15%, reporting an EPS of $-0.32 versus an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LNDC Price Returns