Landec Corporation (LNDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNDC POWR Grades
- LNDC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNDC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LNDC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
LNDC Stock Summary
- Landec Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.18% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.62, Landec Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 14.46% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Landec Corp comes in at -6.9%, a number that bests only 12.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Landec Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AGFS, AIMC, HAS, ASH, and ENDP.
- Visit LNDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landec.com.
LNDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LNDC's EV/EBIT ratio is 217.22% lower, now standing at -21.1.
- Over the past 243 months, LNDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.
- Over the past 243 months, LNDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNDC.
LNDC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -65.92%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.53%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -30.57%.
The table below shows LNDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.27% of graded US stocks.
- LNDC's asset turnover comes in at 1.098 -- ranking 21st of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, LANC, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNDC.
The table below shows LNDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.84||52-week high||$12.64|
|Prev. close||$10.61||52-week low||$7.65|
|Day high||$11.10||Avg. volume||101,798|
|50-day MA||$9.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.24||Market Cap||319.60M|
Landec Corporation (LNDC) Company Bio
Landec Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets differentiated products in food and biomedical materials markets. It operates through three segments: Food Products Technology, Food Export, and Hyaluronan-Based Biomaterials. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNDC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNDC Social Stream
Latest LNDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Landec Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNDC as an investment opportunity.
US stocks remained lower toward the end of trading, with the Nasdaq dropping 150 points on Friday. The Dow traded down 0.39% to 34,178.62 while the NASDAQ fell 1.1% to 13,567. The S&P also fell, dropping, 0.55% to 4,356.37. Check this out: Boeing And 3 Other Stocks Bought By Insiders Leading and Lagging Sectors Consumer staples shares slipped by just 0.3% on Friday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Local Bounti Corporation (NYSE: LOCL ), up 3% and Landec Corporation (NASDAQ: LNDC ) up 2%. In trading on Friday, information technology shares tumbled by 1.4%. Top Headline Deere & Company (NYSE: DE ) reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and raised profit guidance. Deere posted quarterly earnings of $2.92 per share, beating market estimates of $2.26 per sh...
Investment company Defender Capital, LLC. (Current Portfolio) buys Landec Corp, Mirion Technologies Inc, Altria Group Inc, Apple Inc, JPMorgan Chase, sells Nuance Communications Inc, Invesco Dynamic Software ETF, Viasat Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Defender Capital, LLC..
Landec Corporation to Showcase Lifecore Biomedical at the 2022 ICR Conference on Monday, January 10, 2022
SANTA MARIA, Calif., Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC) (“Landec” or the “Company”), a diversified health and wellness company focused on its growing Lifecore Biomedical (“Lifecore”) business – a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization (“CDMO”) that offers highly differentiated capabilities in the development, fill and finish of complex sterile injectable pharmaceutical products in syringes and vials – today announced that Jim Hall, P
Reiterates Fiscal 2022 Guidance for Lifecore
LNDC Price Returns