Landec Corporation (LNDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNDC POWR Grades
- LNDC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNDC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- LNDC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.06% of US stocks).
LNDC Stock Summary
- Landec Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.09% of US listed stocks.
- LNDC's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Landec Corp's share price is greater than that of only 8.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Landec Corp are ASUR, ASH, MSA, HRC, and WAB.
- Visit LNDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landec.com.
LNDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LNDC's EV/EBIT ratio is 217.22% lower, now standing at -21.1.
- Over the past 243 months, LNDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.
- Over the past 243 months, LNDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNDC.
LNDC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.68%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 155.7%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -16.11%.
The table below shows LNDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.81% of graded US stocks.
- LNDC's asset turnover comes in at 1.079 -- ranking 19th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- MED, LANC, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNDC.
The table below shows LNDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.22||52-week high||$12.88|
|Prev. close||$10.28||52-week low||$9.15|
|Day high||$10.62||Avg. volume||129,335|
|50-day MA||$10.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.21||Market Cap||301.10M|
Landec Corporation (LNDC) Company Bio
Landec Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets differentiated products in food and biomedical materials markets. It operates through three segments: Food Products Technology, Food Export, and Hyaluronan-Based Biomaterials. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNDC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNDC Social Stream
Latest LNDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Landec Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNDC as an investment opportunity.
Landec (LNDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Landec Corporation Sets First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call for September 29, 2021 at 2 p.m. PT
SANTA MARIA, Calif., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC), a diversified health and wellness company with two operating businesses, Lifecore Biomedical, Inc. and Curation Foods, Inc., will hold a conference call on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 2 p.m. Pacific time to discuss its results for the fiscal first quarter 2022. Financial results will be reported for the 2022 fiscal first quarter ended August 29, 2021 after market close on September 29, 2021.
How far off is Landec Corporation ( NASDAQ:LNDC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
LNDC earnings call for the period ending May 30, 2021.
SANTA MARIA, Calif., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC), a diversified health and wellness company with two operating businesses, Lifecore Biomedical, Inc. and Curation Foods, Inc., reported results for the fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended May 30, 2021. Looking forward, Landecs strategy to continue to create shareholder value is to seek to deliver against its long-term targets, strengthen its balance sheet, drive top-line growth at Lifecore, and selectively invest in innovation and growth while implementing strategic priorities to improve operating margins at Curation Foods.
LNDC Price Returns