Landec Corporation (LNDC): Price and Financial Metrics
LNDC Stock Summary
- LNDC's price/sales ratio is 0.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.14% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LNDC has reported earnings growth of 1,290.93%, putting it ahead of 98.71% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LNDC is more volatile than just 15.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Landec Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AIMC, MIND, NVT, CBT, and PRGO.
- LNDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Landec Corp's official web site, go to www.landec.com.
LNDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.35||52-week high||$12.24|
|Prev. close||$11.21||52-week low||$7.48|
|Day high||$11.47||Avg. volume||122,170|
|50-day MA||$11.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.26||Market Cap||332.82M|
Landec Corporation (LNDC) Company Bio
Landec Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets differentiated products in food and biomedical materials markets. It operates through three segments: Food Products Technology, Food Export, and Hyaluronan-Based Biomaterials. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
LNDC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Landec Corp. To summarize, we found that Landec Corp ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Landec Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 63% of its capital from equity, and 37% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 24.66% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Landec Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LNDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNDC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNDC Social Stream
Latest LNDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Landec Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNDC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MARIA, Calif., Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- It is with great sadness that the Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC) announces the death of board member Charles “Mac” Macaluso who passed away on February 22, 2021. “Mac was an outstanding advisor and an integral member of our Board. His breadth of knowledge was critical to rebuilding Curation Foods, our long-term growth strategies that support Lifecore, and our recent successful refinancing,” said Dr. Albert Bolles, Landec’s CEO and President. “It has been a privilege for me and the other Board members to work alongside Mac. He will be greatly missed.” “Mac served our Board with enthusiasm and integrity, and we greatly benefitted from his wisdom and experience. He leaves a legacy of incredible business acumen and passion for excell...
Investment thesis Landec (LNDC) has experienced a huge increase in revenues as the company has carried out a strong M&A strategy in recent years. Still, the Curation Foods segment, which is the most significant one in terms of sales, rarely significantly exceeds 10% of gross profit margin, so the company...
Landec Co. (NASDAQ:LNDC) CEO Albert D. Bolles bought 10,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, January 19th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $10.98 per share, for a total transaction of $109,800.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the chief executive officer now owns 36,152 shares […]
THS vs. LNDC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SANTA MARIA, Calif., Jan. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC), a diversified health and wellness company with two operating…
LNDC Price Returns
Continue Researching LNDCWant to see what other sources are saying about Landec Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!