Landec Corporation (LNDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNDC POWR Grades
- LNDC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNDC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LNDC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LNDC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, LNDC has reported earnings growth of 241.98%, putting it ahead of 93.04% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LNDC's revenue has grown -65.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.45% of US companies in our set.
- LANDEC CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LANDEC CORP are AGFS, CBT, HAS, SRGA, and AYTU.
- LNDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LANDEC CORP's official web site, go to www.landec.com.
LNDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LNDC's price/sales ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, LNDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNDC.
LNDC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -204.64%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -119.17%.
The table below shows LNDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.27% of graded US stocks.
- LNDC's asset turnover comes in at 1.098 -- ranking 21st of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, LANC, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNDC.
The table below shows LNDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.13||52-week high||$12.04|
|Prev. close||$8.80||52-week low||$7.65|
|Day high||$9.21||Avg. volume||87,163|
|50-day MA||$10.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||270.21M|
Landec Corporation (LNDC) Company Bio
Landec Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets differentiated products in food and biomedical materials markets. It operates through three segments: Food Products Technology, Food Export, and Hyaluronan-Based Biomaterials. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNDC Latest Social Stream
View Full LNDC Social Stream
Latest LNDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANDEC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNDC as an investment opportunity.
Landec Corporation Sets First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for October 5, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. PT
SANTA MARIA, Calif. and MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corporation (Nasdaq: LNDC) (“Landec” or the “Company”), a diversified health and wellness company focused on its growing Lifecore Biomedical (“Lifecore”) business – a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization (“CDMO”) that offers highly differentiated capabilities in the development, fill and finish of complex sterile injectable pharmaceutical products in syringes and vials – today announced
These are the best small-cap stocks to buy now.
SANTA MARIA, Calif. and MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Landec Corp. (NASDAQ: LNDC) (the “Company”) announced today that it received a notice (“Notice”) on September 2, 2022 from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) stating that the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the “Listing Rule”) because the Company failed to timely file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended May 29, 2022 (the “Form 10-K”) wit
Laughing Water Capital, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. For Q2 2022 Class A interests in Laughing Water Capital returned approximately -19.4%, bringing our year-to-date returns to approximately -29.5%. The SP500 and R2000 returned -16.1% and -17.2% for the quarter, bringing year-to-date […]
Landec (LNDC - Research Report) received a Buy rating and a $14.00 price target from Barrington analyst Michael Petusky today. The company's shares closed yesterday at $11.02.According to TipRanks, Petusky is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.5% and a 51.38% success rate. Petusky covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Lemaitre Vascular, Option Care Health, and Merit Medical Systems.Currently, the analyst consensus on Landec is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $13.50.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $12.04 and a one-year low of $7.65. Currently, Landec has an average volume of 64.87K.
LNDC Price Returns