Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG): Price and Financial Metrics
LNG Stock Summary
- Cheniere Energy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.55% of US listed stocks.
- For LNG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.68% of US equities we're observing.
- LNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAL, STWD, CQP, PBA, and GLPI.
- LNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cheniere Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.cheniere.com.
LNG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.99||52-week high||$70.60|
|Prev. close||$59.46||52-week low||$55.09|
|Day high||$61.45||Avg. volume||1,740,584|
|50-day MA||$61.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.44||Market Cap||15.54B|
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy engages in the liquefied natural gas related business. It operates through two segments, LNG Terminal Business, and LNG and Natural Gas Marketing Business. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.