Cheniere Energy Inc. (LNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNG POWR Grades
- LNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- LNG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LNG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.7% of US stocks).
LNG Stock Summary
- CHENIERE ENERGY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.77% of US listed stocks.
- For LNG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.66% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -10.25 for CHENIERE ENERGY INC; that's greater than it is for merely 1.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLPI, EXR, PBA, AM, and MAC.
- Visit LNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cheniere.com.
LNG Valuation Summary
- LNG's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- LNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 27.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNG.
LNG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -1.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.99%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 62.99%.
The table below shows LNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.73% of graded US stocks.
- LNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 29th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ARTNA, SRE, and CQP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNG.
The table below shows LNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.72||52-week high||$182.35|
|Prev. close||$175.53||52-week low||$97.85|
|Day high||$176.56||Avg. volume||2,402,137|
|50-day MA||$169.60||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$148.22||Market Cap||43.45B|
Most Popular Stories View All
LNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LNG Social Stream
Latest LNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHENIERE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNG as an investment opportunity.
Natural gas-oriented companies like Cheniere Energy (LNG), EQT Corporation (EQT) and Comstock Resources (CRK) can make money even in a volatile environment.
These safe energy stocks to buy offer tremendous upside potential amidst a volatile investing market
Japan, the world’s largest LNG importer, believes that a lack of investment and strong demand will lead to a supply crunch in the coming years
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Global Infrastructure Value Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the letter can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy outperformed the S&P Global Infrastructure Index. The stock selection in the electric, rail, and renewables sectors contributed positively to the fund’s performance. In […]
The resumption of Enbridge's (ENB) offshore wind farm adds 480 megawatts of capacity to the current supply network.
LNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|