Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNG POWR Grades
- LNG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- LNG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- LNG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
LNG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LNG is -9.62 -- better than merely 1.54% of US stocks.
- For LNG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -109.5 for Cheniere Energy Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLPI, EXR, SBGI, AM, and BNL.
- LNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cheniere Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.cheniere.com.
LNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LNG's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LNG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
- LNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNG.
LNG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.93%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.81%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 29.3%.
The table below shows LNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.73% of graded US stocks.
- LNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 29th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ARTNA, SRE, and CQP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNG.
The table below shows LNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.86||52-week high||$115.73|
|Prev. close||$110.16||52-week low||$61.56|
|Day high||$113.07||Avg. volume||1,813,037|
|50-day MA||$105.77||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$93.73||Market Cap||28.62B|
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy engages in the liquefied natural gas related business. It operates through two segments, LNG Terminal Business, and LNG and Natural Gas Marketing Business. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LNG Social Stream
Latest LNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheniere Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNG as an investment opportunity.
Hanover, MA, based Investment company Bright Rock Capital Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Visa Inc, Roper Technologies Inc, American Express Co, Danaher Corp, Chubb, sells The Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund, Sherwin-Williams Co, Otis Worldwide Corp, Evergy Inc, Essential Utilities Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bright Rock Capital Management, Llc.
In this article, we discuss oil price predictions and the 10 best energy stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Energy Stocks to Buy for 2022. The energy industry had a record 2021 with oil stocks climbing to the […]
CNX Resources (CNX) fourth-quarter earnings and revenues are lower than expected. CNX continues to properly execute the seven-year growth plan.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Reconnaissance Energy Africa has already identified evidence of an active petroleum system in Namibia, and now it’s getting ready to start drilling?
LNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|