Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LNG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
LNG Stock Summary
- Cheniere Energy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.61% of US listed stocks.
- For LNG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.29% of US equities we're observing.
- LNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cheniere Energy Inc are DELL, BLMN, IMH, WYNN, and KFS.
- Visit LNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cheniere.com.
LNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.64||52-week high||$90.00|
|Prev. close||$88.00||52-week low||$43.51|
|Day high||$89.01||Avg. volume||1,364,043|
|50-day MA||$79.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.28||Market Cap||22.47B|
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy engages in the liquefied natural gas related business. It operates through two segments, LNG Terminal Business, and LNG and Natural Gas Marketing Business. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.
LNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LNG Social Stream
Latest LNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheniere Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNG as an investment opportunity.
MBPROJEKT_Maciej_Bledowski/iStock via Getty Images Cheniere Energy ([[LNG]] -0.3%) says it is starting a program with five natural gas producers including EQT Corp. ([[EQT]] +1.7%) and several academic institutions to implement quantification, monitoring, reporting and verification of greenhouse gas emissions performance at natural gas production sites. The project will monitor sites for...
Cheniere Announces Collaboration with Natural Gas Suppliers and Academic Institutions to Quantify, Monitor, Report and Verify GHG Emissions
Cheniere Energy, Inc. ("Cheniere") (NYSE American: LNG), the largest producer of liquefied natural gas in the U.S., today announced a collaboration with five natural gas producers and several leading academic institutions to implement quantification, monitoring, reporting and verification ("QMRV") of greenhouse gas ("GHG") emissions performance at natural gas production sites. The engagement with the natural gas producers is intended to improve the overall understanding of upstream GHG emissions
Government investment in new carbon capture projects is soaring, and even traditional fossil fuel firms are jumping on board
As energy stocks go, Tellurian (NASDAQ: TELL) has always been considered a high-risk, high-potential reward sort of company, with a great deal of uncertainty about whether the risk would pay off. In May, the company announced solid progress in its natural gas export plan, causing the stock to gain 96.8%, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Tellurian's business is built around a plan to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Cheniere Energy (LNG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
LNG Price Returns