Cheniere Energy Inc. (LNG): Price and Financial Metrics
LNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.66||52-week high||$183.46|
|Prev. close||$182.15||52-week low||$135.00|
|Day high||$183.46||Avg. volume||1,589,071|
|50-day MA||$170.89||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$158.17||Market Cap||43.28B|
LNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNG POWR Grades
- LNG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- LNG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LNG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5% of US stocks).
LNG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.29, CHENIERE ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 3.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- LNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CHENIERE ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of -936.1%; that's higher than merely 1.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHENIERE ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FTAI, SPG, AES, PAGP, and GEL.
- Visit LNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cheniere.com.
LNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LNG's price/sales ratio is 6.25% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, LNG's price/sales ratio has gone down 200.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNG.
LNG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.11%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.72%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.11%.
The table below shows LNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.73% of graded US stocks.
- LNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.286 -- ranking 29th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ARTNA, SRE, and CQP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNG.
The table below shows LNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LNG Social Stream
Latest LNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHENIERE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNG as an investment opportunity.
These are the best natural gas stocks to buy and represent fundamentally strong companies poised for growth and value creation.
These are three different LNG stocks that have great growth potential in the coming years that investors can't afford to miss out on.
ArcelorMittal is on the hunt for supplies of US liquefied natural gas in what would be its first LNG deal for its European steelmaking operations. The decision to seek a deal follows disruption of the European gas market because of the war in Ukraine as concerns persist over high and unstable prices and pipeline supplies, said five people familiar with the matter. LNG has become more attractive as an alternative energy source, particularly from the US, after Russia slashed pipeline supplies following its invasion of Ukraine.
Because of uncertainty around demand and supply in the natural gas market, we advise focusing on fundamentally sound companies like RRC, CTRA and LNG.
In this article, we will take a look at the 20 biggest midstream companies heading into 2024. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 5 Biggest Midstream Companies Heading into 2024. According to a report by Research and Markets, the oil and gas midstream market was valued at $27.5 billion […]
LNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|