Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH): Price and Financial Metrics
LNTH Stock Summary
- Lantheus Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.73% of US listed stocks.
- LNTH's went public 4.67 years ago, making it older than only 15.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.36%, Lantheus Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTIC, SPSC, OSIS, ALOT, and LMAT.
- Visit LNTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantheus.com.
LNTH Stock Price Chart More Charts
LNTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.30||52-week high||$29.80|
|Prev. close||$16.69||52-week low||$15.53|
|Day high||$17.31||Avg. volume||405,727|
|50-day MA||$18.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.13||Market Cap||639.74M|
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) Company Bio
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic medical imaging agents and products for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and other diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in North Billerica, Massachusetts.