Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH): Price and Financial Metrics
LNTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.32||52-week high||$100.85|
|Prev. close||$70.04||52-week low||$47.46|
|Day high||$71.38||Avg. volume||996,992|
|50-day MA||$67.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.17||Market Cap||4.88B|
LNTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNTH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LNTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNTH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LNTH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
LNTH Stock Summary
- LNTH's current price/earnings ratio is 41.76, which is higher than 85.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.23%, LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LNTH's revenue has grown 50.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC are APM, PXLW, BTAI, SDGR, and NVEC.
- LNTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lantheus.com.
LNTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LNTH's price/earnings ratio is 74.07% higher, now standing at 42.3.
- Over the past 102 months, LNTH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNTH.
LNTH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 1.16%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.76%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.6%.
The table below shows LNTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.96% of graded US stocks.
- LNTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 105th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVDL, OTIC, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNTH.
The table below shows LNTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) Company Bio
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic medical imaging agents and products for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and other diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in North Billerica, Massachusetts.
LNTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LNTH Social Stream
Latest LNTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNTH as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus”) (NASDAQ: LNTH), the leading radiopharmaceutical-focused company committed to enabling clinicians to Find, Fight and Follow disease to deliver better patient outcomes,, today announced Paul Blanchfield, President, and Bob Marshall, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference at 8:00 a.m. GMT (3 a.m. EST) on Wednesday, November 15. To access a live webcast of
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Lantheus Holdings (LNTH). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Lantheus Holdings fair value estimate is US$82.17 Current...
LNTH Price Returns