Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNTH POWR Grades
- LNTH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNTH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LNTH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
LNTH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 289.45, Lantheus Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.84% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lantheus Holdings Inc is higher than 95.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LNTH is more volatile than 79.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OOMA, SMSI, IDN, SPT, and JAX.
- LNTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lantheus Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lantheus.com.
LNTH Valuation Summary
- LNTH's price/earnings ratio is -235.3; this is 782.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LNTH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 242.7 over the prior 73 months.
- Over the past 73 months, LNTH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 185.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNTH.
LNTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.17||52-week high||$28.74|
|Prev. close||$25.67||52-week low||$10.52|
|Day high||$25.83||Avg. volume||656,501|
|50-day MA||$25.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.94||Market Cap||1.70B|
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) Company Bio
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic medical imaging agents and products for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and other diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in North Billerica, Massachusetts.
LNTH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LNTH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lantheus Holdings Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LNTH, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.18 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than just 12.11% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Lantheus Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 40% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 93.19% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LNTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LNTH Social Stream
Latest LNTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantheus Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNTH as an investment opportunity.
Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Lantheus Holdings to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on July 28, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time
NORTH BILLERICA, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ: LNTH) today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, to discuss its financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2021. To access the live conference call via telephone, please dial 1-866-498-8390 (U.S. callers) or 1-678-509-7599 (international callers) and provide passcode 6149638. A live webcast will also be available in the Invest
Lantheus To Present Piflufolastat F 18 Data at the Virtual Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) 2021 Annual Meeting
NORTH BILLERICA, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ: LNTH), an established leader and fully integrated provider committed to innovative imaging diagnostics, targeted therapeutics and artificial intelligence solutions to find, fight and follow serious medical conditions, announced that data from the piflufolastat F 18 (formerly known as 18F-DCFPyL) CONDOR pivotal trial will be presented at the Virtual Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
Lantheus Selects GenesisCare to Administer First Commercial Dose of PYLARIFY®, the First and Only FDA-Approved PSMA PET Imaging Agent for Men with Prostate Cancer
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- GenesisCareone of the leading oncology providers in the United States, Australia, Spain, and the United Kingdomtoday announced it will administer the first commercially available dose of Lantheus'' new prostate cancer imaging agent, PYLARIFY
LNTH Price Returns