Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNTH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LNTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.61% of US stocks.
- LNTH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LNTH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
LNTH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lantheus Holdings Inc is higher than 93.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LNTH has reported earnings growth of 3,264.3%, putting it ahead of 99.13% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LNTH is more volatile than 85.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PWFL, REFR, BIOL, FCEL, and ROOT.
- Visit LNTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantheus.com.
LNTH Valuation Summary
- LNTH's EV/EBIT ratio is -131.5; this is 548.81% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 75 months, LNTH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 145.7.
- LNTH's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNTH.
LNTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.96% of graded US stocks.
- LNTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 105th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVDL, OTIC, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNTH.
The table below shows LNTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.29||52-week high||$69.74|
|Prev. close||$62.86||52-week low||$19.30|
|Day high||$64.85||Avg. volume||1,060,832|
|50-day MA||$58.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.68||Market Cap||4.34B|
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) Company Bio
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic medical imaging agents and products for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and other diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in North Billerica, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LNTH Social Stream
Latest LNTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantheus Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNTH as an investment opportunity.
Lantheus press release (NASDAQ:LNTH): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.08. Revenue of $129.6M (+37.6% Y/Y) beats by $17.83M....
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 8:00 AM ET Company Participants Mary Anne Heino – President and Chief Executive Officer Mark Kinarney – Senior Director of Investor Relations Paul Blanchfield – Chief Commercial Officer Robert Marshall – Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Conference Call...
Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) had one of the best days of its life on the stock exchange Thursday. The specialty healthcare company saw its shares blast more than 39% higher on the strength of its latest earnings report, published that morning. For its Q4 of 2021, Lantheus earned just under $130 million in revenue, which was a nearly 38% improvement on a year-over-year basis.
Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 47.06% and 14.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
By Sam Boughedda
LNTH Price Returns