Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNTH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LNTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.26% of US stocks.
- LNTH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LNTH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.93% of US stocks).
LNTH Stock Summary
- LNTH's current price/earnings ratio is 39.16, which is higher than 84.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, LNTH has reported earnings growth of -703.78%, putting it ahead of only 2.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC comes in at 105.61%, a number that bests 92.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSTK, TECH, APPS, OSIS, and ZIP.
- Visit LNTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantheus.com.
LNTH Valuation Summary
- LNTH's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 150% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 90 months, LNTH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 87.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNTH.
LNTH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.02%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 58.72%.
The table below shows LNTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.96% of graded US stocks.
- LNTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 105th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AVDL, OTIC, and SYRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNTH.
The table below shows LNTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.27||52-week high||$87.47|
|Prev. close||$61.25||52-week low||$23.51|
|Day high||$62.16||Avg. volume||1,156,658|
|50-day MA||$65.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.55||Market Cap||4.22B|
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) Company Bio
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic medical imaging agents and products for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and other diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in North Billerica, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LNTH Social Stream
Latest LNTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANTHEUS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNTH as an investment opportunity.
DEFINITY is the leading diagnostic ultrasound enhancing agent for patients with suboptimal echocardiogramsNORTH BILLERICA, Mass., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ: LNTH), a company committed to improving patient outcomes through diagnostics, radiotherapeutics and artificial intelligence solutions that enable clinicians to Find, Fight and Follow disease, today announced that the Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE) of China’s National Medical Products Ad
Although the market shows signs of improvement, the waters are still choppy enough for investors to focus on index funds to buy.
QuidelOrtho, Lantheus and TG Therapeutics are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
These three potential M&A deals run the gamut from very possible to very unlikely, despite the benefits of a transaction getting done.
The share price of Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) has nearly doubled in 2022. Much of the gain for the stock came after Lantheus reported its 2021 Q4 results in late February. Lantheus develops imaging diagnostics, targeted therapeutics, and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for discovering and treating serious medical conditions.
LNTH Price Returns