Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOAN Stock Summary
- For LOAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.57% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 209.95%, MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.18% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 0.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC are SUZ, NOA, MERC, ZIM, and PFX.
- Visit LOAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manhattanbridgecapital.com.
LOAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LOAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.58% lower, now standing at 14.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LOAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOAN.
LOAN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -34.13%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -27.62%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.02%.
The table below shows LOAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.82||52-week high||$6.48|
|Prev. close||$5.90||52-week low||$5.07|
|Day high||$5.91||Avg. volume||15,278|
|50-day MA||$5.66||Dividend yield||8.59%|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||66.90M|
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN) Company Bio
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc. offers short-term funding solutions and loan services against collateral, such as real estate, receivables, and trading shares.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOAN Latest Social Stream
View Full LOAN Social Stream
Latest LOAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOAN as an investment opportunity.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record on December 30, 2022. The dividend will be paid on January 17, 2023. SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400
Investing in Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ:LOAN) three years ago would have delivered you a 8.8% gain
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But its virtually certain...
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Oct. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) announced today that its net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 was approximately $1,237,000, or $0.11 per basic and diluted share (based on approximately 11.5 million weighted-average outstanding common shares), as compared to approximately $1,110,000, or $0.10 per basic and diluted share (based on approximately 11.3 million weighted-average outstanding common shares), for the thr
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that, in accordance with the board approved dividend declared on July 28, 2022, a cash dividend of $0.125 per share will be paid to all shareholders of record on October 11, 2022. The dividend will be paid on October 17, 2022. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400 SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) announced today that its total revenues for the three months ended June 30, 2022 were approximately $2,117,000 compared to approximately $1,713,000 for the three months ended June 30, 2021, an increase of $404,000, or 23.6%. The increase in revenue was due to an increase in lending operations. For the three months ended June 30, 2022 and 2021, approximately $1,612,000 and $1,424,000, respectively, o
LOAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch