Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN): Price and Financial Metrics
LOAN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LOAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.43% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LOAN is more volatile than just 1.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MERC, GAIN, WLKP, AMTX, and GPP.
- Visit LOAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manhattanbridgecapital.com.
LOAN Daily Price Range
LOAN 52-Week Price Range
LOAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.29||52-week high||$6.73|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$6.31||Avg. volume||18,725|
|50-day MA||$6.30||Dividend yield||7.63%|
|200-day MA||$6.23||Market Cap||60.76M|