Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOAN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 95.9% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.49, MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC has a higher such ratio than 87.23% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MERC, CLF, ZIM, PFX, and NATH.
- Visit LOAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manhattanbridgecapital.com.
LOAN Valuation Summary
- LOAN's price/earnings ratio is 13.1; this is 46.42% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LOAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOAN.
LOAN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -39.2%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -80.28%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.23%.
The table below shows LOAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$7.10|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$5.75||Avg. volume||27,666|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||8.87%|
|200-day MA||$5.67||Market Cap||64.83M|
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN) Company Bio
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc. offers short-term funding solutions and loan services against collateral, such as real estate, receivables, and trading shares.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOAN Latest Social Stream
View Full LOAN Social Stream
Latest LOAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOAN as an investment opportunity.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record on October 11, 2022. The dividend will be paid on October 17, 2022. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400 SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) announced today that its total revenues for the three months ended June 30, 2022 were approximately $2,117,000 compared to approximately $1,713,000 for the three months ended June 30, 2021, an increase of $404,000, or 23.6%. The increase in revenue was due to an increase in lending operations. For the three months ended June 30, 2022 and 2021, approximately $1,612,000 and $1,424,000, respectively, o
GREAT NECK, N.Y., June 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that, in accordance with the board approved dividend declared on April 15, 2022, a cash dividend of $0.125 per share will be paid to all shareholders of record on July 8, 2022. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2022. SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ:LOAN) shareholders have endured a 13% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
Investors can earn very close to the average market return by buying an index fund. By comparison, an individual stock...
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana reiterated a Buy rating on Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $5.99. According to TipRanks.com, Diana is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.3% and a 51.8% success rate. Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as First Savings Financial Group, Generation Income Properties, and Westamerica Bancorporation. Currently, the analyst consensus on Manhattan Bridge Capital is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $7.00. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> Manhattan Bridge Capital's market cap is currently $68.
LOAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch