Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN): Price and Financial Metrics
LOAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.54||52-week high||$6.14|
|Prev. close||$4.52||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$4.58||Avg. volume||20,624|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||9.72%|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||52.04M|
LOAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOAN POWR Grades
- LOAN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.45% of US stocks.
- LOAN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 128 days.
- LOAN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 56.57% of US stocks).
LOAN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LOAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC comes in at 36.96%, a number that bests 84.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC are CIG, CURO, TKC, AAIC, and PBA.
- LOAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC's official web site, go to www.manhattanbridgecapital.com.
LOAN Valuation Summary
- LOAN's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 19.54% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LOAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOAN.
LOAN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 8.04%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.15%.
The table below shows LOAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN) Company Bio
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc. offers short-term funding solutions and loan services against collateral, such as real estate, receivables, and trading shares.
LOAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOAN Latest Social Stream
View Full LOAN Social Stream
Latest LOAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOAN as an investment opportunity.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., July 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) (the “Company”) announced today that its total revenues for the three months ended June 30, 2023 were approximately $2,399,000 compared to approximately $2,117,000 for the three months ended June 30, 2022, an increase of $282,000, or 13.3%. The increase in revenues was due to higher interest rates charged on the Company’s commercial loans. For the three months ended June 30, 2023 and 2022, approxima
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ:LOAN) shareholders have endured a 2.1% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
GREAT NECK, N.Y., April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) announced today that its net income for the three months ended March 31, 2023 was approximately $1,260,000, or $0.11 per share (based on approximately 11.5 million weighted-average outstanding common shares), compared to approximately $1,425,000 or $0.12 per share (based on approximately 11.5 million weighted-average outstanding common shares) for the three months ended March 31, 2022, a decrease o
GREAT NECK, N.Y., April 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1125 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record on July 10, 2023. The dividend will be paid on July 17, 2023. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400 SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., April 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOAN) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a common stock repurchase plan allowing the buyback of up to 100,000 common shares in market or off-market transactions at prevailing prices over the next twelve months. The manner, timing and number of shares purchased will be at the Company’s discretion. Assaf Ran, Chairman of the Board and CEO stated, “Unfortunately the market reacted negative
LOAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch