Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOAN POWR Grades
- LOAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOAN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- LOAN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LOAN Stock Summary
- LOAN has a higher market value than only 10.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,144,845.
- Of note is the ratio of Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LOAN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.31% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CDOR, IAG, MGP, MERC, and HMLP.
- LOAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.manhattanbridgecapital.com.
LOAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.46||52-week high||$6.69|
|Prev. close||$6.32||52-week low||$3.62|
|Day high||$6.48||Avg. volume||29,622|
|50-day MA||$5.88||Dividend yield||6.81%|
|200-day MA||$4.97||Market Cap||62.15M|
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc (LOAN) Company Bio
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc. offers short-term funding solutions and loan services against collateral, such as real estate, receivables, and trading shares.
LOAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOAN Latest Social Stream
View Full LOAN Social Stream
Latest LOAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOAN as an investment opportunity.
Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, 13.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.11.Forward yield 8.58%Payable July 15; for shareholders of record July 9; ex-div July 8.See LOAN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
GREAT NECK, N.Y., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record on July 9, 2021. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2021. SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400
Shares of Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ:LOAN) rose 17.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings …
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ:LOAN) announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The credit services provider reported $0.10 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.11 by ($0.01), Fidelity Earnings reports. Manhattan Bridge Capital had a return on equity of 13.48% and a net margin of 62.08%. LOAN stock traded up $0.07 during mid-day […]
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record on April 9, 2021. The dividend will be paid on April 15, 2021. SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. CONTACT: Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400
LOAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch