Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LOB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.57% of US stocks.
- LOB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- LOB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LOB Stock Summary
- LOB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,696.14%, Live Oak Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LOB has reported earnings growth of 1,871.4%, putting it ahead of 98.83% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Live Oak Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BOX, RCM, AERI, IRWD, and WK.
- LOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Live Oak Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.liveoakbank.com.
LOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.64||52-week high||$72.64|
|Prev. close||$61.90||52-week low||$11.64|
|Day high||$63.00||Avg. volume||342,728|
|50-day MA||$65.41||Dividend yield||0.19%|
|200-day MA||$43.93||Market Cap||2.68B|
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB) Company Bio
Live Oak Bancshares provides various commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Wilmington, North Carolina.
LOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOB Latest Social Stream
View Full LOB Social Stream
Latest LOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Live Oak Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOB as an investment opportunity.
This bank is a leader in small-business lending, but its investments in fintech have me excited about its growth potential.
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Greg Seward - EVP and General Counsel Chip Mahan - Chairman and CEO Neil Underwood - President and Director Huntley Garriott - President, Live Oak Banking Company Brett Caines - CFO Micah...
The following slide deck was published by Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
LOB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Live Oak (LOB) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
LOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Oak Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch