Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOB POWR Grades
- LOB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- LOB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LOB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.04 for Live Oak Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.14%, Live Oak Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.19% of about US stocks.
- Live Oak Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Live Oak Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHIL, BLNK, GRIL, FN, and CRTD.
- LOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Live Oak Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.liveoakbank.com.
LOB Valuation Summary
- LOB's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 433.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 74 months, LOB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- Over the past 74 months, LOB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOB.
LOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29% of graded US stocks.
- LOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 96th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, HMST, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOB.
The table below shows LOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.90||52-week high||$99.89|
|Prev. close||$54.00||52-week low||$38.76|
|Day high||$54.99||Avg. volume||431,406|
|50-day MA||$82.89||Dividend yield||0.22%|
|200-day MA||$69.09||Market Cap||2.38B|
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB) Company Bio
Live Oak Bancshares provides various commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOB Latest Social Stream
View Full LOB Social Stream
Latest LOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Live Oak Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOB as an investment opportunity.
Live Oak Bancshares press release (NASDAQ:LOB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.66 misses by $0.04. Revenue of $456.99M (+525.2% Y/Y) beats by $354.21M....
Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.59% and 5.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILMINGTON, N.C., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOB) (“Live Oak” or “the Company”) today reported fourth quarter 2021 net earnings available to common shareholders of $30.1 million, or $0.66 per diluted share. Net earnings for the year ended December 31, 2021, totaled $167.0 million, or $3.71 per diluted share. “Live Oak closed 2021 with one of our strongest quarters in the Company’s history,” said Live Oak Chairman and CEO James S. (Chip) Mahan, III. “For
Investment company Rheos Capital Works Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys EOG Resources Inc, Tesla Inc, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp, Workday Inc, Live Oak Bancshares Inc, sells American Tower Corp, Five Below Inc, Accenture PLC, Intuit Inc, NVIDIA Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rheos Capital Works Inc..
The Bank of New York Mellon and Huazhu Group Limited highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
LOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Oak Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch