Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOB POWR Grades
- LOB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- LOB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LOB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LOB Stock Summary
- LOB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.86%, LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.78% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LOB comes in at 22.17% -- higher than that of 91.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BFC, HBT, NAPA, CWBC, and WMPN.
- LOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.liveoakbank.com.
LOB Valuation Summary
- LOB's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 120% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LOB's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOB.
LOB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 134.25%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 169.55%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.95%.
The table below shows LOB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29% of graded US stocks.
- LOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 96th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, HMST, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOB.
The table below shows LOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LOB, see our LOB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$74.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
LOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$56.56|
|Prev. close||$24.74||52-week low||$17.31|
|Day high||$24.91||Avg. volume||365,958|
|50-day MA||$31.81||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$33.31||Market Cap||1.08B|
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB) Company Bio
Live Oak Bancshares provides various commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOB Latest Social Stream
View Full LOB Social Stream
Latest LOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOB as an investment opportunity.
Live Oak Bank’s Voice of the Customer Survey Offers In-Depth Analysis of Customer Sentiment
WILMINGTON, N.C., Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Oak Bank has released its first Voice of the Customer survey, powered by Barlow Research Associates, to deliver insights, industry benchmarks and candid advice to help small business owners define challenges and opportunities. Barlow Research surveyed 768 Live Oak lending customers across the U.S. to gather current viewpoints on trends to the commercial banking sector. The key takeaways of the 2022 survey include: Customers are optimistic
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q4 2022 Live Oak Bancshares Inc. Earnings Conference Call. And I would now like to hand the conference over your speaker today Mr. Greg Seward, Chief Risk Officer and General […]
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
WILMINGTON, N.C., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: LOB) (“Live Oak” or “the Company”) today reported fourth quarter of 2022 net income of $1.8 million, or $0.04 per diluted share. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2022, totaled $176.2 million, or $3.92 per diluted share. “Live Oak closed 2022 with a strong quarter as our teams once again produced more than $1 billion in loan originations, ending a banner year that also reflected continued deposit growth
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. Announces Date of Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
WILMINGTON, N.C., Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (“Live Oak”) (NYSE: LOB) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after U.S. financial markets close on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. In conjunction with this announcement, Live Oak will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results and business outlook on Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. ET. To listen to the call via a live audio webcast, visit http://inv
As Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE:LOB) drops to US$1.3b market cap, insiders might rethink their US$1.5m stock purchase earlier this year
Insiders who bought US$1.5m worth of Live Oak Bancshares, Inc.'s ( NYSE:LOB ) stock at an average buy price of US$61.86...
LOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Oak Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...