Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LOB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LOB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.78% of US stocks).
LOB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.67 for LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 93.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.81%, LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.33% of about US stocks.
- LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC are ESQ, AX, MNSB, RELI, and PGC.
- LOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.liveoakbank.com.
LOB Valuation Summary
- LOB's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.3; this is 62.28% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LOB's price/sales ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOB.
LOB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 291.8%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 226.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.87%.
The table below shows LOB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29% of graded US stocks.
- LOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 96th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, HMST, and FSBW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOB.
The table below shows LOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.70||52-week high||$94.31|
|Prev. close||$32.82||52-week low||$28.28|
|Day high||$32.48||Avg. volume||348,922|
|50-day MA||$32.45||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$40.65||Market Cap||1.39B|
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB) Company Bio
Live Oak Bancshares provides various commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOB Latest Social Stream
View Full LOB Social Stream
Latest LOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVE OAK BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOB as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LOB ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Plenty of stocks have taken a hit, and all the major indexes, from the S&P 500 to the Nasdaq Composite, are experiencing bear markets. Bear markets can be difficult, but have historically offered up excellent buying opportunities for long-term investors. Three fintech stocks that look attractive as we enter November are Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ: IBKR), Live Oak Bancshares (NASDAQ: LOB), and Tradeweb Markets (NASDAQ: TW).
Image source: The Motley Fool. Live Oak Bancshares (NASDAQ: LOB)Q3 2022 Earnings CallOct 27, 2022, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by, and welcome to Live Oak Bancshares third quarter 2022 earnings conference call.
Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 113.33% and 34.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILMINGTON, N.C., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOB) (“Live Oak” or “the Company”) today reported third quarter of 2022 net income of $42.9 million, or $0.96 per diluted share. The third quarter of 2022 included a pretax gain of $28.4 million related to the sale of the Company’s investment in Payrailz, LLC (“Payrailz”). “Live Oak remains steadfastly dedicated to serving small business customers across our country with vital capital to create jobs, boost loc
LOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Oak Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch