Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOB POWR Grades
- LOB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOB is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LOB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.56% of US stocks).
LOB Stock Summary
- LOB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,696.14%, Live Oak Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LOB has reported earnings growth of 1,871.4%, putting it ahead of 98.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Live Oak Bancshares Inc are RCM, PHUN, DBX, CG, and LIVX.
- LOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Live Oak Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.liveoakbank.com.
LOB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LOB's price/sales ratio is 145.45% higher, now standing at 8.1.
- Over the past 73 months, LOB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 38.5.
- Over the past 73 months, LOB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOB.
LOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.22||52-week high||$72.64|
|Prev. close||$58.12||52-week low||$17.40|
|Day high||$59.05||Avg. volume||318,815|
|50-day MA||$58.96||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$53.92||Market Cap||2.51B|
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (LOB) Company Bio
Live Oak Bancshares provides various commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Wilmington, North Carolina.
LOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOB Latest Social Stream
View Full LOB Social Stream
Latest LOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Live Oak Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOB as an investment opportunity.
The economic reopening has favored several companies -- and these finance specialists have benefited more than others.
Is Sogou Inc. (NYSE:SOGO) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to work. […]
These are the small-cap stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
Upgrade: Analysts Just Made A Captivating Increase To Their Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOB) Forecasts
Live Oak Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LOB ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
LOB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
LOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Live Oak Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Live Oak Bancshares Inc (LOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch