LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (LOGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOGC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.32%, LOGICBIO THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.34% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LOGC's revenue has grown 174.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.12% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of LOGICBIO THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 98.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOGICBIO THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PXLW, MRNS, BCDA, CDXS, and VLN.
- LOGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LOGICBIO THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.logicbio.com.
LOGC Valuation Summary
- LOGC's price/earnings ratio is -2.2; this is 109.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 49 months, LOGC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOGC.
LOGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.61% of graded US stocks.
- LOGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 336th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$3.77|
|Prev. close||$2.06||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||652,526|
|50-day MA||$1.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||68.23M|
LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (LOGC) Company Bio
LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. is a genome editing company, which engages in developing medicines to treat rare diseases in patients with significant unmet medical need. It focuses on the commercialization of specific genome editing and integration of the therapeutic transgene. The company was founded by Mark A. Kay, Leszek Lisowski, and Adi Barzel in August 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOGC Latest Social Stream
View Full LOGC Social Stream
Latest LOGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOGICBIO THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOGC as an investment opportunity.
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Clene (CLNN – Research Report) and Logicbio Therapeutics (LOGC – Research Report). Clene (CLNN) In a report released today, Joseph Pantginis from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Clene, with a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $1.81. According to TipRanks.
Blue Apron (APRN) stock is sliding lower on Monday as investors react to its CFO leaving the company and plans for a stock sale.
Investors are still interested in short squeeze stocks lately and we've got them covered with the ones to watch this week!
LogicBio (LOGC) stock is seeing massive gains on Monday following news that AstraZeneca (AZN) subsidiary Alexion is acquiring the company.
AstraZeneca Rare Disease, the local division formed when the British pharma giant acquired Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. last year, has scooped up a struggling local biotech at a significant premium. AstraZeneca plc (Nasdaq: AZN) is buying LogicBio Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGC) for $2.07 per share, a 660% premium that values the total acquisition at $68 million. Lexington-based LogicBio has been struggling since February, when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ordered a halt to an early-stage trial testing a drug in pediatric patients with methylmalonic acidemia, a disorder in which the body cannot break down certain proteins and fats.
LOGC Price Returns